We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MrSecurity - Hi everyone! Options

MrSecurity93
#1 Posted : 1/6/2024 3:19:26 PM
Hi everyone!
I am a Danish dude who loves the outdoors and i love history, food (food history is my jam), MMA and other fight sports, and ofc i love the sweet embrace of DMT and other psychedelics. I am a staunch advocate against heroin and cocaine, although i do not judge people.
I am trying different things learning new skills and such atm. I am 30 years old and i have gone back to school, again learning new skills trying to find my place in the world.
I am currently finishing the first 20 weeks of the ground course in Transport and Storage logistiscs. I am going to school another ground course as a animal keeper, i grew up on a pig farm so its quite close to home.
I also did a ground course 20 weeks in culinary school and in internship 6 months as a cook at a hotel.

I am a gamer too, my favorite games atm are Diablo 4 and BF 2042 (im down to play if you are on ps4 anyone)

I have done drugs since i was 12 years old and i had a major cocaine problem during my teens and a problem with authority and i did a lot of dirt sold drugs and such. I served 2x 1,5 years in juvy and a few months in the adult side. I quit the gang life when i was 21 and i am now 30 and i feel like a completely different person and i am glad that i got out when i did because i never had to do anything that haunts me. I do have PTSD according to the doctors but i feel like its gotten better after i started smoking DMT from time to time.

I could write a lot more about myself but i think i already wrote a lot. I love life now and i hope you guys do too!

Pandora
Welcoming committeeSenior Member
#2 Posted : 1/7/2024 1:25:22 PM
MrSecurity93,

Welcome to the Nexus and thank you so much for sharing your story.

I am so glad you figured out a way to stay out of jail and to get out of a gang. These two things are not easy once The System and/or a gang has their parasitic claws sunk deep, so well done.

It sounds like you are on a journey of education and transformation. It will be interesting to see where things proceed.

Have you had the opportunity to extract your own DMT yet? I highly recommend it as a self empowering, safety promoting, fascinating, fun and economic project, Very happy. There are many tried and true extraction TEK's in the wiki link above.

Again, welcome to the Nexus.
"But even if nothing lasts and everything is lost, there is still the intrinsic value of the moment. The present moment, ultimately, is more than enough, a gift of grace and unfathomable value, which our friend and lover death paints in stark relief."
-Rick Doblin, Ph.D. MAPS President, MAPS Bulletin Vol. XX, No. 1, pg. 2

Hyperspace LOVES YOU

MrSecurity93
#3 Posted : 1/15/2024 5:11:04 PM
Yes i have done quite a few extractions, i never smoked it before i made it myself i find that i only really get a body high from smoking it if i am not on harmalas, but if i am on sufficient harmalas i can guarantee a breakthrough experince almost every time. If i had a really good day and socialized a lot that day i love to smoke just a bit with a rue brew to relive the great day so i might smoke two or three days in a row and not touch it again for weeks, but i really do feel like its helping me with my ptsd (Not medical advice!!!) Ayahuasca is not my cup of tea, pun intended.

And thanks for your understanding, i got out in due time i must add. I worked for two different people in Los Guerreros and Bandidos and both those high profile guys ended up being shot dead in their car. I had a bit of a mental breakdown when i heard one of them got executed because he actually like me did turn his life around but he was in so deep that he was considered a narc for leaving. I feel really priveleged to have no ties and no bad blood with anyone because i was never that deep. If i had stayed maybe i would have gotten killed too. Its definetly something i reflect on a lot, and when i feel like saying f it and go back to crime i remember these two people who were untouchable at one time, got gunned down when their time was due..

I really appreciate all the threads and the people in chat who have helped me on my Journey into the DMT experience!

DexterMTripp
#4 Posted : 1/18/2024 5:42:04 AM
MrSecurity93 wrote:
I love life now and i hope you guys do too!

Great intro.

You're the type of person that can do anything with this attitude, man. You're going after it, and I like that. A lot of people fall in and never get out, so I'm glad you're here, turned everything around and are happy and healthy. Keep that good life momentum going!!
"You are what you seek" - Remi

Favorite trip tunes: Billie Eilish - No time to die | Hillsong United - Oceans | The Irrepressibles - In this shirt | Rhianne Music (YouTube Channel) - Somewhere only we know | Jessica Mazin - Never let me down again | Aquilo - Human | Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek