We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I finally got around to making myself a new pair of sneakers Options

DexterMTripp
#1 Posted : 1/16/2024 12:21:42 AM
I learned a lot.
Used the SpiritVeggie Tek on 100g because it seemed simple for a first go.
My first pull had almost nothing (freezing), so I went online and started looking around. The draw was almost clear and not the yellow I was seeing in other vids. The yellow apparently is the alkaloids, no yellowing, no product. The little bit I scraped was fluffy white.
I noticed a redditor who records his new sneaker making procedure, wasn't as gentle with his mixes as I was (which the salt allows). I was just doing a swirling, he was flipping it upside down and swirling and upside down etc.
So I replicated his mix style for the second pull. Did my clean in 'hot' distilled water.
Second freeze, crystal palace. Jackpot.
Nice.
Used the run off from the first two, and put it back in for the third pull.
Got a nice pull off of that too.

Lessons learned.
Mixing matters.
Drying time matters, and makes life much less sludgy.
When you are scraping, and putting it into the container, do this all in the dish (and turn off your fan). (It definitely smells like a new pair of sneakers when done. Good job to whoever analyzed the smell)
Use the same agent run off from the previous pull.
Use the same uncleaned dish for each freeze.

I loved the learning.
"You are what you seek" - Remi

Favorite trip tunes: Billie Eilish - No time to die | Hillsong United - Oceans | The Irrepressibles - In this shirt | Rhianne Music (YouTube Channel) - Somewhere only we know | Jessica Mazin - Never let me down again | Aquilo - Human | Imogen Heap - Hide and Seek