We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
What did I get myself into 😂 Options

armin
#41 Posted : 11/29/2023 8:14:30 AM
Deleted: Duplicate post

armin
#42 Posted : 11/29/2023 8:29:05 AM
Sakkadelic wrote:
armin wrote:

Learned to make the machine from this guy
Before joining the Nexus

Saw him using a 1 liter. His logic was breakthrough on one big hit
But now I see that 1 liter is Overkill.

i don't know it seems this guy is using the bottle to accumulate the vapor before taking it. the machine is not intended to be used in that way, it's like a DIY gvg and should be used in the same way as a gvg. here's the wiki guide on the machine https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/The_Machine

Pfffff ... and his video is the first thing you will find on YouTube Smile)
I felt that something was off. And noticed some of vaper turned to liquid on the cooler surface of the bottle

I will find a 50-150 bottle. From what you guys say even 300ml beer bottle is large for this
I think his instructions for using the bottle is wrong too? 🤔

Searched but didn't find any clear instructions

Should I warm the neck of the bottle with torch lighter?
Or keep it vertical like this video and use a butane lighter under the mesh?

Im even not sure about the loading technique
Maybe it's better to take out the mesh. Warm it a bit
Put dmt on it so it becomes liquid. Then put it back. Rather than what is shown in this vid

Sakkadelic
#43 Posted : 11/29/2023 10:08:08 AM
yes you should melt the dmt on the mesh first. at the end of this video they show how to use a vapor genie, using the machine is similar. you need to draw while the flame is there just like you would use a regular pipe but taking care not to let the flame touch the material directly. try practicing the technique first before you use it to smoalk dmt
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky

armin
#44 Posted : 12/10/2023 7:47:55 PM
Thanks for the Machine tips guys. I used a 120 ml bottle. Drilled a 8mm hole in the bottom. It was really good

- I extracted a second batch (MHRB) using max ion tek. The yield was slightly lower than cybs salt tek but way whiter. I think the high salt / water ratio played some roll in this result.

Or maybe squeezing every last drop of liquid out of plant material did it
I need to do some side by side experiments to find out.

Next time I will compare salt tek and max ion tek
Then will compare the winner with vovin A/B tek

armin
#45 Posted : 12/28/2023 11:54:01 PM
OK. I have 2 successful extractions now. Around 1.3 yield
I used both Salt tek and max ion tek

I thought why not invest in a hot plate to make acid cook phase easier
+ I'm gonna try some ethanol THC extraction later

And then found out on Nexus that some people mix NPS with the stirrer. Read a topic that reported 12 hour stirring get him great results (But it was from 2012). Others said that it's only good for the acid phase and will create emulsion in NPS phase.

Please share your experience with me 🙏

I'm OK with spending extra $$ even if it makes the extraction just a little easier
doing a 400gr MHRB extraction next (in 4 parts)

armin
#46 Posted : 1/9/2024 10:43:04 AM
Hello again. In past month I Successfully extracted with

Cyb salt tek
max ion tek
Vovin tek (A/B)

But all with 50-100 MHRB
Need to find a tek for 500gr

I got lab equipment
Seperatory funnel
Hot plate / magnetic stirrer
1 & 2 liter lab pyrex