We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello from a small place on our pale blue dot. Options

Subtendedspace7
#1 Posted : 11/3/2023 3:22:35 PM
This is my introduction essay for the forum My name is Subtendedspace7 you can call me Subspace. I first had the experience roughly two years ago and have started to want to experience it again. This time I would like to learn how to do my own extraction and I'll admit I am nervous about it. I also greatly enjoy reading other people's experiences with altered states of mind. It is one of my dreams to partake in an AYA ceremony one day if I am ever ready for that. I was influenced by Mckenna talking about "Watching a nuclear blast behind a sheet of crystal clear glass" and I could only feel puzzled by his words about it. I have also come here, besides a thirst of knowledge, for a sense of connection with other people who might know how I feel about such experiences. Sometimes I also feel a bit of anxiety over it because of how society views altered states of mind at least here in the states. I think about if I had never experienced it or other times I have had with Cubensis and I think about if I regret those experiences...I have never once regretted a single time even the challenging journeys. This has been my brief introduction essay and thank you to anyone who reads it with my sincere gratitude Cool

Loveall
Chemical expertSenior Member
#2 Posted : 11/3/2023 3:25:41 PM
Welcome to the nexus, Subspace.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

endlessness
#3 Posted : 11/19/2023 4:49:26 PM
Welcome to the Nexus!

Did you decide on a method for extracting DMT already? Are you nervous about some particular aspect of it?

What´s your favorite setting to consume cubensis?

Be well

bezevo
#4 Posted : 11/19/2023 11:09:14 PM
WELCOME !
Subtendedspace7

Bez