We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT precipitate Options

Freebase69
#1 Posted : 10/25/2023 11:04:54 AM
A tea made MHRB, filtered from the plant material and then basified.

Will the DMT precipitate out of the solution and collect on the bottom?
If so, is it possible to simply siphon off the liquid part and collect the precipitate and dry them out on a dish?

Twilight Person
#2 Posted : 10/25/2023 11:32:26 AM
There was a member telling that it was doing something like this. I think i have not seen anything like this in the wiki teks but that person was doing something like this on a frequent base. Sadly that person did not respond i think to give any details.

Cheers
~ O ~

doubledog
#3 Posted : 10/25/2023 2:19:45 PM
In my experience DMT does not precipitate from MHRB tea. It's true that you can see colour change, but it immediately redissolves again into the tea. I believe that it cannot be filtered out from the tea.

Loveall
Chemical expertSenior Member
#4 Posted : 10/25/2023 3:25:12 PM
I've never seen it precipitate.

In a very concentrated water solution (mini A/B) a oil can form at the top over time after basifying. I assumed this is DMT. It dissolves into warm natphtha and is by far the easiest way I know to separate it from the water.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Sakkadelic
#5 Posted : 10/25/2023 6:00:29 PM
I have seen it precipitate right after adding the lye, I lost the picture though, it could be on some post on the nexus but I couldn't find it. However, after mixing the solution it goes away, I think the particles become finely dispersed and suspended in solution and hard to see in the base soup, I have never seen them form sediment at the bottom even after letting the soup sit for a while.

similarly when doing a clean up mini ab where things are much clearer. the whole solution turns cloudy and the dmt does not settle at the bottom.

would be nice if it was possible to separate the dmt like that and wash it with water then dry it. maybe it wokrs with a Centrifuge? someone should try it
"Is this the end of our adventure? Nothing has an end. We came in search of the secret of immortality, to be like gods, and here we are... mortals, more human than ever. If we have not obtained immortality, at least we have obtained reality. We began in a fairytale and we came to life! But is this life reality? We are images, dreams, photographs. We must not stay here! Prisoners! We shall break the illusion. This is Maya. Goodbye to the holy mountain. Real life awaits us." ~ Alejandro Jodorowsky