CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dark Bubbling Tar Options

Jacubey
#1 Posted : 7/13/2022 5:29:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I had this experience in mid-2020, but I recently remembered it, and wondered what y'all think..

This was not a particularly mystical experience. In fact it was kind of dull. I would say it was scary, but I didn't feel any fear during it.

The DMT experience started as usual, colorful spirals everywhere, entities watching me as I begin to blast off. After the "breakthrough" though, all I saw was a birds-eye-view of a massive pool (ocean?) of tar. It was bubbling, dark and viscous. Sometimes faces would come through as a bubble and then pop. In my head I heard the thoughts "Well, I guess this is what happens when I over do it". I think they were my own thoughts. There were no entities around for me to project the thoughts onto, so it must've been my own.

It was incredibly bizarre, but in the most dull way possible. To me this was some abstract representation of death, but it wasn't scary or overwhelming or anything, and I observed it with a very distant numbness to what I was seeing.

I've never had an experience like that since. Th weirdest thing to me was the lack of color, whilst still being, without a doubt, in some form of DMT hyperspace.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.