CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Why swim. always sees herself? Options

the spice pixie
#1 Posted : 1/25/2008 7:45:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,i have been pondering over this thought for a while now.
Swim. has a 10year experience in taking dmt. it started when she was in India and met this man who made it.most if not all where really colourful experiences and very nice times.but also her life was nice very free with no worries.She then met her now husband in india at this time and they had a many psychedelic time's together. They came back to live in holland and they had there first child, he is now eight.She didn`t take dmt for about 2years and when she knew this man was comming she knew this was the time. She had great trips but soon after she had a really scary one, and she cried for days after and her thoughts were filled with death and that she was going to leave my family.So yet again she stoped for awhile. Now in the last few mts her partner has begun to make it and they have started to explore it again.So the first few times she saw all the colours fractals etc. But now she just goes imedeitily to this place with no fractals. but the place is here and she alwasy sees herself. and the room she is in. She just wonders if other people have this. Or are they trying to tell her to look mofe closely at her self. the last time which was about 2weeks ago, she saw herself jump up from the sofa and there was lost of writing all over the walls then this maori looking man appeared and floated over to where the music was playing and blinked his eyes and made the music stop then he blinked again and made it go backwards. She could see her friends but they did not respond when she tried to tell them.When she came back, she did not know that she had also been moving around the room. The time before as soon as exhaled yet again she saw herself and it seemed very chaotic and then she pulled herhair so hard her head came off. sounds a bit scary but was not scared and when she came back she felt so fantastic and for days aterwards. She is still very nervous to take and she dont know why. So maybe some can explane why she always sees herself in this form.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

islandhome
#2 Posted : 1/25/2008 7:58:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i think its telling you to open back up
by the sounds of it
the being rewinding the music
pulling your head of
mabey some time a go where where more free with your self
in the space you where opening up to relese your self
mabey ?
You'd better be prepared for the jump into hyperspace. It's unpleasantly like being drunk."

"What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"

"You ask a glass of water."

Douglas Adams

El Ka Bong
#3 Posted : 1/25/2008 8:29:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

... ummm yes ! try more ! And, not like it sounds as though you're doing anything insufficiently, I always suggest to try Rue Seed extract ! Smoking dmt is Soooo much more enhanced after drinking MAOIs in syrian rue extract - the only way to do it !

the spice pixie
#4 Posted : 1/26/2008 11:56:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hi thanks for the reply, but i understand now why she sees herself she needs to make changes in her life and like herself better and become a nicer person. but thats whats its all about to learn about yourself so its working.