CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Calling all active DMT travellers for an experiment Options

PsychonautCX
#1 Posted : 5/6/2022 4:31:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would like to ask a favor of anyone who knows someone who is an active dmt traveler, who also happens to use a liquid DMT vaping method for traveling sub-breakthrough realms. Technically any inhaled administration method would work for the initial step of the experiment, but liquid/vape method (or having a sitter to reload small re-up-bumps and manage your device would be needed for the prolonged experience/experiment.

The short version: I invite you to try my method outlined below for traversing sub-breathrough realms, and share your results/experiences. If you have any significant experience with sub breakthrough realms you know how amazing and diverse they can be.

I would say that a predose of Harmalas would be beneficial to this method, but i don't recommend it for the first few trips. Not until you can dial in your dosage administration to account for travel "distance" and outcome.

Here is my request:

Start the journey with your eyes closed. This is the main criteria.

Get comfortable, go through any pre-flight rituals. I recommend sitting back in a nice comfortable chair, not laying down. Then close your eyes, and take a nice big draw. With my particular mix of PEG400 and DMT mixed at a 1ml to 1mg ratio warmed gently with body heat in a glass vial then transferred to my tank, and my mod set to 19 watts, a 10 second slow inhale is a good hit, usually enough to pop through to the 3D closed eye visuals realm. If you inhale slow enough and are brave enough you can get in multiple 10 second draws, but then you run the risk of really blasting off, and that would make the next steps difficult.

I don't want to influence what you will see, but just keep your eyes closed. Do not open them (unless you need to abort of course).

When the visuals start to go blurry or faint i suggest another 5-7 second hit to "bring things back to life". However if you wait too long until you can no longer identify what you were initially seeing be aware that the "bump" will likely result in something completely different, which again is an exciting part of this traveling method.

If you can post your experiences (or the experiences of those you know) in this thread i would LOVE to read them. I advise anyone interested in trying this to NOT read any posts other than this one until AFTER you have tried it, this way you have no influence from others on what you will see/experience.

One bit of advice i WILL offer for those who may not be super experienced with maneuvering sub(breakthrough)space, is that small movements in reality can equal large movements in sub-space. So, after closing your eyes and taking that first hit, sit back and relax, keep the vape in your hand so you don't need to go reaching around with your eyes closed to find it for the follow up bump(s), and try to refrain from moving. I have found that moving your body forward or backward after entering subspace can cause unintended affects on your surroundings and your spacial relationship to things around you. Even moving your head backward or forward, up or down or looking left or right can cause your closed eye visuals to defocus, sometimes not being able to refocus.

If you don't want to post here or you can't because you haven't reached member status yet, you can message me directly with stories. Or if you can't message me for some reason you could start a thread in the Welcome area section of the forum. I can't create double posts, nor can i create new threads in the Welcome Area anymore, but i CAN add replies to threads in there.

Below are some interesting discoveries i have made, not exactly relevant to this experiment/request but i thought i would share.

I've discovered a method of "looking behind my eyelids" that utilizes a combination of rapid eye movements and fluttering eyelids which enables me to observe hidden "things" that aren't visible open eyed NOR closed eyed. (Have you ever noticed on mid level non-breakthrough doses that when you close your eyes, you can see "something" there, but only for a split second then it fades?).

I have also discovered that with my eyes closed i can effect change in what i can see, almost like x-ray or multidimensional vision, through the use of eyeball movement (by this i mean doing things such as crossing my eyes, or rolling my eyes back). I believe it may have something to do with a combination of the tension it puts on the eyes combined with the change of light perception. This is especially effective if the light level of your environment is a bit bright. It helps me with the pinkification i sometimes experience (attributed to the outside light permeating through the eyelids).

I will wait a bit to post some of my personal discoveries/experiences using this method. I think i've posted some of my earlier experiences else where in the forum, but i am hoping to make this a thread for gathering and sharing experiences using this method.

All i will say, is that (at least for me) it was an enlightening and (inner) eye-opening experience.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 5/7/2022 3:41:06 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

PsychonautCX wrote:
One bit of advice i WILL offer for those who may not be super experienced with maneuvering sub(breakthrough)space, is that small movements in reality can equal large movements in sub-space. So, after closing your eyes and taking that first hit, sit back and relax, keep the vape in your hand so you don't need to go reaching around with your eyes closed to find it for the follow up bump(s), and try to refrain from moving. I have found that moving your body forward or backward after entering subspace can cause unintended affects on your surroundings and your spacial relationship to things around you. Even moving your head backward or forward, up or down or looking left or right can cause your closed eye visuals to defocus, sometimes not being able to refocus.
I'll vouch for this based on experience. For example, during a pharmahusca experience, when I was laid on one side the visuals had a glowing orange, yellow, green and pink colour palette and curvy, sensuous motifs and upon turning onto my other side this was transformed with striking contrast to a black and white checkerboard with red motifs.

Even changes of facial expression can have a dramatic effect on the overall tone of the experience. But I'll leave that subject for now since, with but a small amount of extrapolation, it becomes a whole topic on its own.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

PsychonautCX
#3 Posted : 5/16/2022 10:16:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A bit of advice. If anyone decides to attempt the above described method, heed this advice:
If at any point you are visually (eyes closed) or meta(physically) attached to anything, or you FEEL like you are, do NOT take any extra hits. Accept that your journey for the moment has reached its conclusion. I advise to sit there, eyes closed until you can no longer feel the presence of any kind of physical attachment/feeling.

Upon some further reflection on previous journeys, it has occurred to me that previous negative experiences have been the result of the aforementioned scenario. Imagine jumping off a table in the middle of brain surgery. You could cause irreparable damage both to yourself and whatever it is you maybe interacting with or is interacting with you. The same goes for opening your eyes. It can have the same potentially harmful effect.

Just a heads up.