CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
the sickest shit so far... Options

M0K0
#1 Posted : 12/8/2021 4:28:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So its been a long time that i last visited this side.
The reasons for this has been my opinion that DMT experiences are so private and indiscribable that they will be ereased by trying to put them into words.
After a longer periot of time i decidet to enter hyperspace for the sake of knowledge and psychadelic transformation.

The first couble of breakthroughs wich where dosed around (20-40mg) of freebase DMT in combination with well practiced smoking technique kept me in hyperspace for about an hour in "real" time.

There where feminine entities teasing me, the welcoming dances of the hyperspace creatures, fibbonacci like movement, fractals and everything you would expect from a (what i call) solid breakthough.
And there was also this calling.
This welcoming in a way that they wanna show me something and i should step further into their realm. Out of this Zero Point reality from wich these creatures emerged, this was where they where coming from and this was it where they tried to pull me in "come on this way" or "over here".

The next step i did was pretty surely the most intence psychedlic experience i ever had and also the sickest and frightening shit that ever happend to my state of awareness and concious experience.

Halfly connected to hyperspace i loaded my pipe with wich may have been 60-80mg of freebase DMT and administered all of it in one big toke.

It felt like a breakthrough inside of a breakthorugh. No it was more, it was a repeadingly breaking through until there was nothing left to breakmthrough beyond my own existance.
I passed the jokers and the elves, i passed the higher creatures with represent themselves as gods in the higher realms, and everything that was left was me, my awareness, nothing else.
I was sitting in hyperspace but my body was lieing in my bed, e left my body and i was just glowing energy (something like an astral body) and there was nothing to observe or to see.
The entropy was grown to an extend where not even hyperdimensional geometry was possible and the only thing left was me.

In an apriory way of knowledge i had the feeling to be the universe, to be god, to have transformed to one of these creature we normaly oberse from another perspective.

Because there was only me and nothing else, time and space where not present anymore not even in a curled up way like i knew it from other experiences.
There was just one fucking thought in my head " i did it, i killed myself, all the concernes of my loved ones, my own concernes about what is possible, the warnings about experimenting with these states of conciousness. I just went one step to far and the cord wich connected my soul to my body was just cut through".
It felt like i strandet in at the end of time, on the other side, it felt like i was dead.

After coming down i would take the first bath in years, with candles and herbs just to celebrate the companionship of my physical body wich i was so thankfull for to feel again.

This is a call and a warning:
There is more, but you will get far beyond of what people would say once psyche can handle.

Im thankfull having discovered this compound and im thankfull for having you guys reading this.

(drops mic)
If you smoke it right, you can't hold a pipe.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Sky Motion
#2 Posted : 12/8/2021 5:31:53 PM

<3

There it is Big grin

The balls on you to do 60-80mg already on, whew.

Tomtegubbe
#3 Posted : 12/8/2021 6:03:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing!

The hyperspace is vast. I have been thinking about some of my experiences and felt like a kid who has just seen things that are meant for grownups. Of course at some point you encounter those things, but I think it's good not to rush.

It's incredible that you remember the things you experienced. Usually my breakthrough experiences are dream like and I can remember only a fraction.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Jees
#4 Posted : 12/9/2021 2:21:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Moko,
hefty story there, thanks for sharing it, also the warning that a psyche has natural limits and that this line is cross-able. I hope more things become clear in due time to share with us as knowledge/information you were out searching for and things you take back from the experience perhaps indirectly.

M0K0
#5 Posted : 12/9/2021 6:53:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It was just paradigm shattering...
An endless loop wich confronts you with the experience of eternity.
This was not balls, it was stupiedty.
I had the feeling of goint to far, probably some people would call this a "hyperslap".
Im thankfull for having it but i dont think im gona see this realms again in the near future.

love is out guys and girls

Exitwound
#6 Posted : 12/9/2021 7:22:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

We humans love to toy with word "infinite", but few get to feel how terrifying experiencing the infinity can be.

Glad to have you back in our dimension btw Very happy
During my last deep DMT experience (which made me join "Big Break" club), I got seriously concerned about not being ever able to find way back to this reality. What a relief it was to see faces of my friends again! Smile more than 3 years has passed since, maybe four.
Now I have given away all of my stash and don't even see myself using any deep entheogens in the nearest future. Just hanging with good ol' lady MJ in here.
After all these realms are always there for us. I think we will all travel there sooner or later Smile

#7 Posted : 12/9/2021 8:03:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

One toke can change the experience pretty drastically. It's been mentioned by a few here from over the years.

It can go very, very deep. I had several experiences similar to this years back, the pinnacle of those experiences being in 2012. It was also with 1 toke, water bong, 80mg of 1:1 eleaf w/ a little bit of extracted harmalas. After I'd taken the entire hit, there was probably a 2-3 second buildup before it was at 100%, any semblance of 'me' was nonexistent, all I remember being able to mutter while i was sitting there during those 2-3 seconds was "oh s...", didn't even get out the remainder of the last word before I was taken entirely.

I still remember pieces of it, but the deepseated feelings that I had gotten during that experience still remain; they never, ever left. I had wrote a report on it in 2012 [now deleted, by me]. At the come down [the 18-20 minute mark], being back in my body, opening my eyes, the entire room was overflowing with IT, myself, down the floors, up the walls, out the windows, down the grass, the road, it was all THAT. I could never describe that moment during the comedown, how it felt, how silly I felt.

I cried pretty hard for a minute of two, just from this overwhelmingly intense realization how i'd thought the experience to be this or that. I cried from the stupidity of thinking that I had some sort of understanding on this. I do not. I felt like a major fool. Though.. on the flipside i had an immense appreciation for what I'd experienced, almost too much to bear in that moment. IT was beyond incredible, beyond any of the fluctuating dualisms that has accompanied dmt for me all those past times. IT was everything. I was that, not questionable in the slightest imo.

Great report man. Glad you're talking about it.

M0K0
#8 Posted : 12/9/2021 8:27:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is so crazy that people can relate to what i wrote.

But can someone then tell me what this is?
Is it physically? is it metaphysically? is it just in my head? or is physic and methapysic just in my head? There are two main options:

Im a freak who enjoys plasting his head off with a substance wich makes him retarded.

or reality is something so much bigger than anybody would ever expect.
Note that the two options dont exclude each other Razz

it was a pleasure

Exitwound
#9 Posted : 12/10/2021 6:16:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

M0K0 wrote:

That's why I love this place Smile

M0K0 wrote:

Nope Smile If somebody tells you they definitely can explain it all, run away Smile

M0K0 wrote:

Is it physically? is it metaphysically? is it just in my head? or is physic and methapysic just in my head? There are two main options:

Im a freak who enjoys plasting his head off with a substance wich makes him retarded.

it was a pleasure

It is all of these things, I like to imagine life as a collective trip.
We are all tripping here from birth till death and everybody is on a different wave, some are lower some higher. Some learn to jump and navigate waves to some degree, lowering or raising their vibrations with substances or other means.
The best thing you could do during such collective trip, choose good trip mates and make sure you are having a good one yourself and that others around you also are safe and enjoying themselves. Rest of things, like interpretation of a trip - has to happen after the trip is over. Just like good ol' shroom ride - you analyze wtf has happened after mushies done messing with you. We will get to analyze our trips after we are done with them, but during the trip itself, analyzing and trying to figure out where all of it goes, might be pointless even if we can't realize that at the moment.

Sky Motion
#10 Posted : 12/10/2021 8:19:51 PM

<3

M0K0 wrote:

it was a pleasure

I think we all have "fun" guessing!!

Ramma
#11 Posted : 12/11/2021 9:44:04 PM

Long live the Kings of Righteousness

Hi bro, missed your posts, wish your past this trip and all better now. I haven't smoked dmt in years buy my last trip was a bit like that. Now a days I do 2g shrooms and that resets me. But I don't even do that. Honestly, I got more into cocaine and aderall and xanax. Total loser; went from psychedelics to feel good pills. I'm gonna quit everything soon though. DMT is the best, and maybe in later years the trips will be different. Maybe quit and focus on something else. The buddha taught that only cessation leads to ultimate knowledge and liberation. That's to say, in the sense of DMT and psychedelics, that clinging to pleasurable sensations (and DMT is the ultimate sense experience), actually causes suffering: hence your/our bad trip/trips. I mean, we already know what's up, what's left to see? Still I'll smoke DMT once more, but I want to be ready for it, it's no use now. Best of luck bro, wish I had something to say, but you know how dmt is...what can be said...
Reality is something much bigger than you would ever expect. I would invest all my portfolio on it. Have confidence in the true knowledge. It's real. It's all made of love. It's all impermanent.
Behold, a sower went out to sow

Voidmatrix
#12 Posted : 12/11/2021 11:48:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Talk about a blast from the past. This reminded me of my first three trips (all in the same night), the third one being unrelentingly similar to what you've described. That third time, I had accepted that I died, and was ready for what, if anything, would come next. So when memories of this practical life started flooding back to me and I found myself being held by my buddy, and "trapped" in a meat sack again, I actually had to go vomit from the shock of it all.

M0K0 wrote:

it was a pleasure

Great questions. I think the most we can say is that it is a part of reality in some way, but in what way we may never know. I try to entertain as many possibilities as possible.

M0K0 wrote:
This was not balls, it was stupiedty.
I had the feeling of goint to far, probably some people would call this a "hyperslap".

This is how I felt about my situation as well. We were using a gram scale, so each time, I was taking in over 100mg. Those were the craziest rides of my life. And they provided me with so much at a very tough time in my life.

Exitwound wrote:
We are all tripping here from birth till death and everybody is on a different wave, some are lower some higher. Some learn to jump and navigate waves to some degree, lowering or raising their vibrations with substances or other means.
The best thing you could do during such collective trip, choose good trip mates and make sure you are having a good one yourself and that others around you also are safe and enjoying themselves. Rest of things, like interpretation of a trip - has to happen after the trip is over. Just like good ol' shroom ride - you analyze wtf has happened after mushies done messing with you. We will get to analyze our trips after we are done with them, but during the trip itself, analyzing and trying to figure out where all of it goes, might be pointless even if we can't realize that at the moment.

And I agree with a lot of this. I think some kinds of analysis can be done in the moment, but in doing so we have to quickly be able to jump from participant to observer and back again. I try to just take in as much information and observation as possible, and "just be" in the experience otherwise.

As much as we try to pin down the nature of reality with frameworks meant to be isomorphic, life still feels so surreal often times.

Ramma wrote:
But I don't even do that. Honestly, I got more into cocaine and aderall and xanax. Total loser; went from psychedelics to feel good pills. I'm gonna quit everything soon though. DMT is the best, and maybe in later years the trips will be different.

You're in no way a loser. You're going through a learning experience. I know you're pretty bull headed, but you have support here if you ever need it.

And it's good to see you Ramma. Been a while. Love

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

M0K0
#13 Posted : 1/7/2022 8:54:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ramma wrote:
Hi bro, missed your posts, wish your past this trip and all better now. I haven't smoked dmt in years buy my last trip was a bit like that. Now a days I do 2g shrooms and that resets me. But I don't even do that. Honestly, I got more into cocaine and aderall and xanax. Total loser; went from psychedelics to feel good pills. I'm gonna quit everything soon though. DMT is the best, and maybe in later years the trips will be different. Maybe quit and focus on something else. The buddha taught that only cessation leads to ultimate knowledge and liberation. That's to say, in the sense of DMT and psychedelics, that clinging to pleasurable sensations (and DMT is the ultimate sense experience), actually causes suffering: hence your/our bad trip/trips. I mean, we already know what's up, what's left to see? Still I'll smoke DMT once more, but I want to be ready for it, it's no use now. Best of luck bro, wish I had something to say, but you know how dmt is...what can be said...
Reality is something much bigger than you would ever expect. I would invest all my portfolio on it. Have confidence in the true knowledge. It's real. It's all made of love. It's all impermanent.

same here, the experience from psychadelics causes a somehow weird relationship to other drugs.
It is almost as if i would reduce my level of awareness because i cant take the implications of the knowledge.
Because when these old structures fall apart and you can be aware of all your possibilities,
we wont live this possibilities, for reasons we all know.

Gonna end this also soon. Its Winter over here, there is no need for glasses at this time of the year.

Have a nice one

M0K0
#14 Posted : 1/7/2022 9:31:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[/quote]
The best thing you could do during such collective trip, choose good trip mates and make sure you are having a good one yourself and that others around you also are safe and enjoying themselves. Rest of things, like interpretation of a trip - has to happen after the trip is over. Just like good ol' shroom ride - you analyze wtf has happened after mushies done messing with you. We will get to analyze our trips after we are done with them, but during the trip itself, analyzing and trying to figure out where all of it goes, might be pointless even if we can't realize that at the moment.[/quote]

i really enjoyed reading this idea and the idea itsef.
Actually sometimes i have come to the paradox that people in an ordanary state of being, are tripping more than people in psychadelic states.
So i think it is just a matter of position in the mandala.
If you are able to analyze your trip when you are back in normal life, it is possible to analyze your normal life from trip perspective. So if you are beleaving in an afterdeath state, wich should be the case if you wanna analyze later. I suggest that analyzing it will only be done in this dimension where your energie is able to become thoughts or physical acting. I belieave in an afterdead state but i also beleave that FINDING IT OUT is the main reason we exist in the first place. Your existance after life may not able to reflect anymore. In uniy there is no reflection.

seagull
#15 Posted : 1/17/2022 1:42:47 PM

Hello world!

Welcome back 😁
DMT tripping is the best
You&Iverse