CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First trip back, ~8:40a.m. Options

stoneybalogna
#1 Posted : 10/16/2021 3:42:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This was somewhere between 10-20mg, on a bed of tobacco from a cigarette, classic vapor genie pipe. Will be rethinking this next time. Reclined position, head propped by pillow. I'd taken some time to wake up, had some coffee, morning cig, did some stretches, and then meditated for five minutes just to clear my head some.

Wow. The first thing I want to touch on, is the striking familiarity. Again, I'm left wondering if this really does let us interact with our own subconscious. With the first real hit I drew(first "hit" was melting the DMT), my vision was enhanced, field of view expanding, but at the same time, the only thing in my vision was my vapor genie. I was simultaneously aware of everything in my peripheral without needing to really focus on it, or maybe I'm just trying to pick this apart too much. My skin felt electric, and my body awareness was borderline annoying, but I'm willing to bet that if I listened, and adjusted, my trip would have been slightly more comfortable. It was mostly due to how I'd started my trip, sitting in a strange position. My own fault. My second hit was much more hot, and I was only able to hold it in for what felt like maybe 6 seconds at most.

This is the one that made it harder to take a third hit, but I went for it, mostly trying to get anything that was left. I also want to note before I forget, during my three hits, I became aware of this feeling of being given a thumbs up by the universe, like, glimpses of a thumbs up out of the corner of my eye, and when given attention fading into sparkles of a kaleidoscopic nature. After this, the immense pressure to lay down and close my eyes(which I'd been fighting for the last hit, the second had brought me up fairly strongly.) was finally given in to, and I fell back, lungs feeling hot. Not damaged, just a general feeling of breathlessness which I remember being a big part of my prior trips.

I remember some thought of "it's good to be home" going through my mind, mostly jokingly, as this beautiful room that I will fail to describe unfolded before my eyes. Everything was mostly a bright yellow and orange color, but as I watched this, I noticed it becoming what I felt to be a kitchen. I began to feel what I can only describe as someone patting me on the back, almost as if to welcome me back somewhere. There was what felt like another presence somewhere else in the kitchen, but wasn't readily apparent. The kitchen also had the distinct feeling that it was alive, as when I'd "looked" upward it seemed as though the kitchen area made up the lower half of this being. I'd also like to note that looking around is challenging. I'm not sure if this comes from a desire to stare dead center, or if I simply need to learn how to "move" my head in hyperspace. I'll be experimenting with that going forward. The sound I was hearing was bizarre, some of it coming from some binaural beats I had playing softly, but also this kind of chirping/popping/electric sounding noise.

As I got more comfortable in the kitchen with these two beings, I felt that I was beginning to come down some. Still tripping very hard, but I felt that subtle decrease in intensity. I decided to take one or two more hits, just in case there was anything at all left in the pipe. I'm a waste not want not kinda guy, and this stuff is special. Immediately after these hits, I felt gross.
My throat burned, my spit felt thick, and the taste was mostly of my menthol tobacco. This is what has let me decide to forego tobacco in the future. I laid back down and curled up this time, still feeling kind of nasty. The visuals now were black and dripping. No clear cut geometry, no awareness of anything else behind my eyelids with me, just what I was interpreting as tar. I stayed with this for maybe a minute as the last two hits left my system. When I did finally open my eyes, the sunlight from my window was cutting across my room highlighting the dust motes in the air, making them appear as weightless diamonds. Very pretty to watch for a bit.

As I'm writing this, I'm still feeling floaty, but I expect to be back to baseline within an hour at most.

Final thoughts?
I guess I want to express how grateful I am for being able to experience this again, and how gently I was brought back into this space. I feel much more comfortable going forward, and I'm thinking 20mg will be my next dose. Definitely no tobacco, and I may actually switch to my dab rig. The only reason I'd used tobacco was to keep the DMT from running down into my pipe, so I'll just eliminate the possibility of it running anywhere lol. And is that experience report template necessary or just to help organize your thoughts and writing? Much love, hopefully I'll be better able to articulate my experiences going forward, as I was still kind of caught off guard this first time. Had to fight being caught up in amazement.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

roninsina
#2 Posted : 10/17/2021 2:31:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome back stoneybalogna!
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost

stoneybalogna
#3 Posted : 10/17/2021 2:47:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers Big grin Couldn't have asked for a better reintroduction. Love