CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
More like smoked DMT than ayahuasca? Adding Jungle Spice? Options

biohazard72
#1 Posted : 2/3/2010 3:08:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So in another thread, I tried 200mg DMT orally (at the same time as harmalas).

It came up fast (20 minutes?) starting with the oscillating sound in my ears. It was definitely DMT headspace. The visuals and especially anxiety were quite similar to a medium, sub-breakthrough dose. Vision was sharper. Moreover, the colours weren't prominent - geometric patterns were. The duration was also fairly short (baseline in 2.5-3 hours). In short, it felt like a persistent low-dose DMT trip, anxiety and all.

Does anyone else find this? I really enjoyed the visuals and headspace of analogue ayahuasca (3.5g rue, 10g mimosa). It was more colourful. Objects would appear closer and further away as if the room was constantly shifting. Perhaps most importantly I found it more euphoric.

Would adding jungle spice to a pharmahuasca experience recapture some of these parts of the experience?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

q21q21
#2 Posted : 2/3/2010 6:36:48 AM

SWIM

SWIM knows what you mean.
his first pharma with rue was pretty much like a wavy trip up and down ranging like smoking 5-10mg of DMT but without the familiar timing, thus some bad axiety.
He also got a large amount of nausea and head discomfort which he has had in the past from rue combos.

He only tried ayahuasca analogue once and the experience was much less intense and completely different too, more natural and slightly more comfortable headspace, but with similar rue discomfort.

SWIM things it might be he really needs to start extracting his instead of brewing rue.

SWIM recently ordered THH and will try it soon.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs