CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
OMF(gdmf)G!!!!!! Options

Bisy
#1 Posted : 3/21/2021 11:27:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I was just given an opportunity to chose weather I was ready to pass along (die) or not!!!!!! And it was very real, and kinda scares the living daylights outta me, not for me, but for my 3 and 6 year old children.

This is an IV fumerate experience report, but the significance of it is that it explained some things regarding previous experiences...so here goes.....

First, I will assume there are gonna be many questions and criticisms regarding the ROA, and i feel like that part would be better addressed in a separate thread, so ill start one right after this. Let's take that discussion there please.

Ok, so anyone following my presence here will know that I'm either a little bit on the cookoo side, or am genuinely experiencing something unique.. or something..
I've been talking of visitations from entities and having trouble identifying their threat level or intention..i perceive them after smoking dmt, but even when im close to baseline and fully aware, they will show up for a brief moment. Some will cause the room to illuminate, while others will bring a rusty aura and wierd physical sensations, clearly separate presences..sometimes they don't visit, others they do..

So I've got a friend who I was gonna smoke with, and he pulls out a syringe that he intends to use for his freebase hit!!! I dont judge people on personal choices. Just how they treat others so I said hold on, if you gotta do that, lemme at least get u some fumerates..

So I hastily took some fumerates I had just finished drying, dumped some fresh acetone over it a couple times, dried it out and said here ya go. He wanted to chose how much by stopping when he had enough. Ok then...

I watched very closely and all went well, when he returned reality he said that was by far his best ever experience.....

I had to try it.....

I took a little more time with my batch, couple re-x of FB before doing a clean and precise conversion and wash...

I started small, didn't weigh, just about the same as if smoking, results almost identical to if I had smoked it...no breakthrough. Couple hours later I doubled it..........

I have to go make lunch for the kids and i right now. But the rest is pretty simple, i wasnt in hyperspace, I wasnt conversing with anyone or anything, I just know that I was being granted the privilege of and the awareness that I was now "promoted" to a place where I can begin to chose my time.

I'm not even vlose to ready, my kids need me. Im gonna start behaving more healthy.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Voidmatrix
#2 Posted : 3/22/2021 1:02:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Whew! That's an intense experience. How are you feeling aside from the freaked out energy? Do you feel you learned something from it? Do you think it's inspiration to be healthier is out of wisdom or fear? How long were you up for?

My third time (same night as the first two), I had a similar experience in that I was convinced I did die and was gone for a little over 50 minutes. Coming back was definitely a shock, having to accept still being alive after being convinced of being dead.

I remember parts of my life at that time flooding back into me as I descended back into our pragmatic everyday life.

The Spice is wild.

You have support.

One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

Bisy
#3 Posted : 3/22/2021 4:22:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It was really pretty short I think, and not scary, but I remember having to do a double take and interpret the meaning then and there. At that moment there was a little fear, I immediately worried about my kids. I cant leave them yet. At that point the message was like, no, this is not your death, this is what it will be like when your time comes. You can chose the moment, just try to be ready for it when its time.

I would call it my most profound experience. And It definitely inspired a healthier lifestyle..

Wherever I was, this place, it felt like an empty dark region of outer space, but with some kinda structure. And I could feel the presence of all the people I've been close to who have passed. Like they have been there.

It felt like it made sense of all the so called trapped souls or confused souls that die suddenly or violently. It felt like we all get to be in this place and to chose which breath to stop on. And that brief moment allows for the smooth transition.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

Tomtegubbe
#4 Posted : 3/22/2021 6:12:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Congratulations! DMT can really speed up personal processes or help you move forward if you feel you are stuck. Then begins the difficult part. Putting the new knowledge into use in everyday life. May you have all the courage and strength you need. 🙏
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Curated_Thinking
#5 Posted : 3/22/2021 6:21:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a similar experience when I did DMT a little after my birthday. There was a distinct choice in my head of stay or go. I remember distinctly thinking, I choose life.

I've always had an attitude that I wasn't attached to this life. Like in December 2019, I was in the hospital for just under a week. I remember the day I'm leaving the hospital chaplain comes in and we're talking. She was asking me if I wasn't afraid I might not have left the hospital. I said no, I was more concerned about how my family or GF would react if something happened to me. My worry was more about them, amplified because to me I'm causing them pain. Wasn't so much concerned about myself. Even my GF who was with me every night, I wish she didn't have to be going through it with me. If it was just me and no one else that whatever happens would affect, I'd have been far more ok with the overall situation, but I was constantly thinking about the people I care about.

Same as you the trip did inspire a healthier lifestyle. Not that it wasn't so much before, but now I care more about myself more now. I care what happens to me. Abstractly this is interesting to think about because I do own and carry guns to protect myself, but I was walking around not really caring what happened to me as long as it didn't affect those around me I care about. All I can do now is work so when the time does come around for real, hopefully the aftermath isn't a burden.
CURATED_THINKING wrote:
IF ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, THEN WHAT IS A CONTRADICTION?

I HOPE AT THE END ON MY LIFE MORE GOOD WAS DONE THAN HARM BECAUSE OF THE LIFE I LIVED. I HOPE I ALTERED THE COURSE OF SOMETHING WHICH LEAD TO A GREATNESS OR WONDER THAT OTHERWISE WOULD NOT BE. I WANT WHAT WE ALL WANT, TO KNOW I WAS WORTH IT.