DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st breathe of DMT...!!! Options

Jorsher
#1 Posted : 1/19/2008 8:44:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This is a recount from a good friend's cousin that tried it today:

[quote=SWIM]
So I started with 100g MHRB bought from ebay. I ground it up best I could in the blender, however in the future I will cut it into smaller pieces first. I ended up with a lot of fibrous dust and a couple big pieces.

I followed the Vortex TEK. Started with a quart mason jar 3/4 full of water and 1 tablespoon lye (from home depot) per 100ml. Stirred it up and later put about 100ml naptha (ronsonol).

At first it floated on top, so I shook it up. Now after hours, only a small portion was floating. I divided the contents into 2 jars and added more water/NaOH. Added naptha and this time it separated easily, even after shaking, and emulsions would clear up fast.

Tried using a glass baster to suck up the naptha later, but it doesn't work well at holding in solvents, so will go a different route next time. Did 4 pulls and all naptha was put in a ceramic mug.

Left outside, crystals would form, but very slowly. Also, I realised the naptha would evaporate quicker in warmer temps. I decided to put the naptha mug into a warm water bath and the crystals quickly vanished Sad

Poured the warm solvent into a pyrex baking dish for more surface area to the air. Then I worriedly put it in the bathroom with a fan blowing on it while it was in the tub. The exhaust fan was on as well, and the door open. I figured the bathroom would be the safest "inside" location, as I could easily remove flammable crap.

Now it evaporated much quicker! I didn't see sexy formations, just had a bunch of yellow goop and thin thin crystal formations where it had evaporated from the sides.

I scraped this all into a half pint mason jar, put in about 100ml naptha, then covered and put into a warm water bath. I didn't have another small mason jar, so poured the warm naptha into a soda can cut in half (all my cups are plastic). This left behind the crud goop I accidentally sucked up with the baster.

Cleaned the mason jar, poured the warm naptha back into it, put the lid on, and into the freezer. Within a few hours the entire bottom and most the sides were covered with clear chunks. No fancy formations, oh well.

Poured off the solvent, and scraped the crystals into a ice cream scoop (yes I ran out of utensils). Put this in front of the fan for a couple hours, and the solvent back into the jar and freezer.

It's still a little yellow, but just faintly. Ground it up really well, and went to measure 40mg. My scale is broke, so eyeballed what 40mg of 2ct2 looks like. I'm sure this stuff is more dense, but it also isn't as pure.

I warmed the pipe over a lighter, put in a screen, and my eyeballed 40mg, and another clean screen on top. Got myself comfortable in the recliner with a blanket, layed back, started up Richie Havens' rendition of Strawberry Fields from woodstock, and took the biggest hit I could.

Set the pipe down, and could hear the music "change" into a more distant, echoey, synthetic sound. The entire room went funky. It wasn't like the patterns I get from psilocybin or 2ct2. There didn't seem to be as much movement. Everything looked flatter, and geometric with smoothed corners. It reminded me of the old school "digital age" looking fonts. Everything was flat and squarish, but much crisper and still rounded corners.

At first I had some anxiety building, and felt like I was somewhere I shouldn't be. I decided at the time I was never touching another psychedelic.

After reassuring myself a few times it would wear off in a few minutes (however long minutes last) and everything was ok, I said "hhoollyy sshheeeett tthhiiss iiss ccrraazzyy" and smiled. Meanwhile, Richie Havens was chanting "nothing is real" into my ears, which only heightened the trip.

Afterwards, I was completely excited about what I had "made" and experienced. Unfortunately it's really early in the morning and I only managed to tell a single good friend about it.

Eyeballing, I think I got around 200-300mg out the first precip, and another is coming.

INSANE STUFF!

I'm guessing I didn't reach "max levels" and could experience more with higher doses in the future?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Zenclarity
#2 Posted : 1/19/2008 10:28:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

words can not describe it... yes..

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 1/25/2008 9:25:01 PM

The Great Namah

Sounds like you just found the topmost tip of a massive iceberg. Dig deeper grasshopper! There is much more to behold.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

El Ka Bong
#4 Posted : 1/26/2008 6:58:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So well put ! - " I had ... anxiety building, and felt like I was somewhere I shouldn't be."

That 'shouldn't be here' feeling, funny how it happens ... ! ' Oh Jeebus ! I did it now ! ... the ocean sprung a leak ! my boat is useless now !