CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Contacting the deceased Options

Seeingisbelieving
#1 Posted : 11/19/2020 8:13:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just had an experience. The all too familiar part. Oh man here we go again. I was led through infinite corridors of pixelated animated scenes of my childhood. It was my grandmothers home. The image played through my mind as clear as day and I think proves to myself that I have a photographic memory.(yes I was sketching when I came down and I got the image perfect). I was told that I was at a pivotal moment in my life and informed me of every possibility to change that my mind could think of.
I thought about the way I choose to live my life and why I choose to do certain things especially dmt. My answer in my head was I wouldn't have just had this experience that allowed me to affirm my total life experience in just a moments notice. My grandma recently visited me in a dream(shes Dead). My grandfather was dying and my grandmother appeared in my dreams. She was lit up so bright I couldn't even look at her. She told me that my grandpa has her to look foreword to and I shouldn't worry about him too much. She gave me a hug and for some reason a DMT like experience happened. I was pulled out of my dream body into the light and it was the most blissful all one infinite love experience I have ever had ONLY I HAVE HAD MULTIPLE EXPERIENCES HAPPEN WHERE I AM ABLE TO TALK TO DECEASED INDIVIDUALS IN MY DREAMS. I only bring this up because I am currently experiencing this phenomena on dmt. I dont necessarily believe this to be 100% true but it seems to be happening fairly often now. I feel like this should be breaking news for therapeutic reasons. EVEN IF THIS EXPERIENCE IS NOT OBJECTIVELY REAL, the subjective experience of contacting dead loved ones is one of the most beautiful things I think I will ever experience in my life..WOW

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Seeingisbelieving
#2 Posted : 12/1/2020 2:03:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Last night I encountered my dead grandpa. I went through the usual sequence of rooms. My grandfather was on his knees in a dark room praying at an alter. He seemed drunk and emotional When I walked into the room he became very agitated and he scared me. He seemed to want to communicate to me that the separation of his family was his biggest mistake and regret. He spent the later years of his life trying to get forgiveness and wishing for his family to be brought back together. This was the advice I needed because I have been extremely self centered and have been pretty destructive to my family and marriage. LOVE YOU GRANDPA!!!! After this my grandpa shape shifted into the usual jester archetype. They began making me aware of all the ways they are involved in my every day life and made it clear that they are guiding me on my spiritual, emotional and physical evolution. I just need to see the signs and paths in a more clear way and shouldn't let my self get sidetracked so easily. I plan to go back later tonight to confront the door that was closed to me. This was a profound and extremely meaningful experience.

Bisy
#3 Posted : 3/16/2021 1:16:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing that, im experiencing a similar phenomenon, while at home, the dmt opens up a higher level of awareness, or perspective that enables me to interact with beings, entities, or spirits/ghosts, etc. That are clearly NOT hyperspace beings. They are here all the time but only get face to face when I use dmt. Im still not sure what they are, for a minute I thought dead relatives, and that may be so for a couple of them, but there are many, and most are just foul ass energy vampires that have attached themselves to this place. It has an ugly history of meth and tweaker, and all kinds of negative energy magnet stuff. So I'm thinking they're mostly just negative energy vampires.

I could tell you're sure of your experience, but still seeking validation, so there it is.
Everything i say is fictional, I just wanna be cool and fit in.

Seeingisbelieving
#4 Posted : 3/16/2021 1:56:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey bisy,

These reports are funny looking back. I typed them up when I was coming down. I am not sure that I am interacting with anything besides my own imagination. I very rarely see entities at all when using dmt. I try to keep the doses low to facilitate creativity.(I like to draw on small doses)

I've had multiple conversations with my deceased loved ones while using dmt but I have been having conversations with them in my dreams for far longer. Just about everyone I have ever talked to concerning dreams report the same phenomenon. I'm sorry about the negative energy vampires. You have to watch out for those suckers...Big grin

Bisy
#5 Posted : 3/16/2021 3:03:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wish I would had a more open mind about the existence of them, I always figured when people talk about negative energies that attach to you, that it was more of a self imposed lower frequency kinda thing or something, but its not. These things come and go at random, they masquerade as harmless for a minute, then they start getting messy and ugly. Its too late to watch out for them, ive gotta figure out how to evict them.

WanderingCat
#6 Posted : 3/16/2021 6:13:17 AM

The White Haired Cat

Great read! Pleased

Kinda reminds of a experience I had coming back from a profound trip. Had came back but was still coming down noticing heavy dmt visuals everywhere around my house. For some odd reason I had remembered my house being where more symmetrical than it actual was. For example the island counter in my kitchen was matching up to the wall that separates the living room from kitchen but in reality they were off by 5 inches. So stuff like that. It's funny what the mind does Laughing

I don't see entities too often, sometimes I do. Nothing like seeing dead relatives or anyone previously from this earth. I definitely seen the spirit of DMT if there is such a thing. Almost formless looking entity with its skin being interchanging patterns and geometrical shapes. Pinkish looking. Looked like a human and a blob so that's why I called it almost formless.

Its heart warming to know that your grandpa will be with is significant other when the time comes. Smile
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

Seeingisbelieving
#7 Posted : 3/16/2021 6:32:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bisy wrote:
I wish I would had a more open mind about the existence of them, I always figured when people talk about negative energies that attach to you, that it was more of a self imposed lower frequency kinda thing or something, but its not. These things come and go at random, they masquerade as harmless for a minute, then they start getting messy and ugly. Its too late to watch out for them, ive gotta figure out how to evict them.

Are you under the impression that these "entities" need evicted? I love meeting new entities because I feel I am given the chance to stretch my imagination to its limits. I like to think that thoughts alone are formless and it feels wonderful to watch them pass by the inner eye and view through the silence behind the mind. I hope you are well Bisy. Take care.

Seeingisbelieving
#8 Posted : 3/16/2021 6:50:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WanderingCat wrote:
Great read! Pleased

Kinda reminds of a experience I had coming back from a profound trip. Had came back but was still coming down noticing heavy dmt visuals everywhere around my house. For some odd reason I had remembered my house being where more symmetrical than it actual was. For example the island counter in my kitchen was matching up to the wall that separates the living room from kitchen but in reality they were off by 5 inches. So stuff like that. It's funny what the mind does Laughing

I don't see entities too often, sometimes I do. Nothing like seeing dead relatives or anyone previously from this earth. I definitely seen the spirit of DMT if there is such a thing. Almost formless looking entity with its skin being interchanging patterns and geometrical shapes. Pinkish looking. Looked like a human and a blob so that's why I called it almost formless.

Its heart warming to know that your grandpa will be with is significant other when the time comes. Smile

Thank you for the compliment Wandering cat. These experiences were very important to me and am very grateful to have had them. I do not believe in an afterlife and feel that dreams and the psychedelic experience have given me an opportunity to express my thoughts towards deceased friends and family in a way that feels like I am actually communicating with them. I have been seeing formless entities the past few experiences and am starting to think I should adjust my setting. The weather is getting nice and I'm thinking about having some nice trips laying in the grass out in the woods.

WanderingCat
#9 Posted : 3/16/2021 5:20:12 PM

The White Haired Cat

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
I'm thinking about having some nice trips laying in the grass out in the woods.

It's a great idea! Smile I've been holding off some experiences due to wanting optimum weather conditions and for it to be decently warm. I haven't felt like I wanted to enter hyperspace in my house because I want to be outside and close to nature. I have a really nice view of mountains and a forest I gaze at while I'm entering hyperspace and after those experiences I haven't wanted to ever do it inside again. I feel as though I get a closer feeling to everything through doing this. Highly recommend going outside and blasting off!
Grass Grows When The Tiny Cat is Dreaming

Phangz wrote:

"this is your height on dmt.."

ms_manic_minxx
#10 Posted : 3/17/2021 1:25:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just a thought on entities - I recently finished reading Ayahuasca in My blood by Peter Gorman. He says that when you see an entity, to ask it, "Are you my teacher?" If it isn't there to teach you something, it will go away.

As for deceased family members, connection to ancestors is a massive part of shamanic traditions, with Ayahuasca especially. This is something I'd like to learn more about. I've had a handful of dreams that I will remember for the rest of my life concerning one family member who passed (interestingly, not blood related). I have never had any experiences with DMT.

But I have also never asked Wut?

I think experiences like these are gifts, if you have them.

Bisy and seeingisbelieving, do you smudge before launch?

Some things will come easy, some will be a test

Exitwound
#11 Posted : 3/17/2021 4:23:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
He says that when you see an entity, to ask it, "Are you my teacher?"

Not everything you meet will want to talk to you.
What if you are just being overpowered by an "external" force?

I am reading one of John C Lilly's books right now, and he mentions it right - one doesn't have to be in a negative vibrational state, state of samadhi is a natural one, it's just ego pulling us down to less ecstatic states, and even lower (collective ego too).

So unless one masters their ego and plants in useful programming, ventures into the void aren't recommended in an unprepared and properly unprogrammed meatsuit. Otherwise it will result in damage.

Seeingisbelieving
#12 Posted : 3/17/2021 5:39:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
Just a thought on entities - I recently finished reading Ayahuasca in My blood by Peter Gorman. He says that when you see an entity, to ask it, "Are you my teacher?" If it isn't there to teach you something, it will go away.

As for deceased family members, connection to ancestors is a massive part of shamanic traditions, with Ayahuasca especially. This is something I'd like to learn more about. I've had a handful of dreams that I will remember for the rest of my life concerning one family member who passed (interestingly, not blood related). I have never had any experiences with DMT.

But I have also never asked Wut?

I think experiences like these are gifts, if you have them.

Hi, how are you? I burn herbs in my space throughout the day but not for superstitious reasons. I'm in the process of shedding all spiritual beliefs that I honestly believe were conditioned into my psyche by people who really have no idea what is truly going on. Embarrased

I began using dmt when I was 18 years old along with one of my good friends. My friend was born a twin but his twin brother did not survive birth therefore they had never met or seen them in reality. His first experience consisted of him meeting his twin, reconciling the fact that he survived his birth and his brother did not. His experience resonated so deeply with me ten years later and after having a few very close friends pass away in their lower twenties I decided to perform the extraction and try to tie up some loose ends and feelings dealing with my friend's passing. Not surprisingly, with a little exercise of my imagination, my experiments worked and I was able to establish a dialogue between deceased family and friends. My father in law passed away last month and I will be conducting another experiment to establish communication with him and will report back to this thread once I have.

I honestly like my lucid dream experiences more so than dmt breakthroughs but I'm assuming the mechanism of action between the two are similar but that's just what I think...Neutral

Bisy
#13 Posted : 3/18/2021 1:32:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Seeingisbelieving wrote:
[quote=Bisy]I wish I would had a more open mind about the existence of them, I always figured when people talk about negative energies that attach to you, that it was more of a self imposed lower frequency kinda thing or something, but its not. These things

Are you under the impression that these "entities" need evicted? I love meeting new entities because I feel I am given the chance to stretch my imagination to its limits. I like to think that thoughts alone are formless and it feels wonderful to watch them pass by the inner eye and view through the silence behind the mind. I hope you are well Bisy. Take care.

I am well, thx for the concern. And I share the joy and bewilderment of meeting entities in hyperspace.. maybe I didn't clarify that the ones that are being problematic aren't hyperspace entities. They are the negative energies that people who are into keeping their vibrational frequency high and healthy spend much time cleansing of and protecting themselves from.. ive never really given much thought to all of that until now.
The only relation between these entities and dmt is that I believe it allows me to perceive them.

Bisy
#14 Posted : 3/18/2021 1:39:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ms_manic_minxx wrote:
Just a thought on entities - I recently finished

Prior to this, no. But now, yes. But I think I have alot to learn about doing it effectively.. and I also would point out to those that are questioning my wellness because I have encountered these things, that they are the very reason many people smudge before a ceremony.

Seeingisbelieving
#15 Posted : 3/18/2021 2:15:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bisy wrote:
ms_manic_minxx wrote:
Just a thought on entities - I recently finished

Prior to this, no. But now, yes. But I think I have alot to learn about doing it effectively.. and I also would point out to those that are questioning my wellness because I have encountered these things, that they are the very reason many people smudge before a ceremony.

Bisy, I was not questioning your wellness but only wishing and hopeful that you were doing okay. I am not questioning your beliefs because I do not know you or what you believe in. If you believe that burning a plant will keep the "vibes high" and the "negative energy beings" away from you by all means do what you do Bisy.Razz

Bisy
#16 Posted : 3/18/2021 9:49:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you believe that burning a plant will keep the "vibes high" and the "negative energy beings" away from you by all means do what you do Bisy.Razz [/quote]

Hehe, thats kinda funny. I actually wouldn't say I believe that, but till recently I didn't believe in these other things all too much either. So its all kinda new to me. Its like if you believe you've seen God, then you must assume Satan is as real as the God you witnessed, right? The burning of sage did nothing to prevent these things from visiting me.

On a different note, let me share about the most fascinating of these things. There is one that after 1 or 2 hits, it puts itself between the business end of whatever kinda device im using and my eyes, making it difficult to see what I'm doing. That part is open to debunking, but not when you see what happens next. I am not the only witness to this, anyone present can watch as the little ball of mesh becomes soaked. I have no idea what it is, but its like a couple drops of water or friffin entity piss for all i know. This thing is always there, every time and it isn't a vampire type, it just makes sure I see it, and it soaks my vaping device. I will try to get pics, or maybe I could even get a video, but i don't know how comfortable I would be uploading something like that

Bisy
#17 Posted : 3/18/2021 9:57:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Its enough that I could dump it out and collect it, especially if I'm using a meth style pipe. But I wouldn't know how to analyze it.

Bisy
#18 Posted : 3/18/2021 10:07:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

have you ever tried to contact a deceased person that you didn't know personally? In theory, if you really are contacting someone, shouldn't you be able to summon say, George washington?

Tomtegubbe
#19 Posted : 3/18/2021 10:59:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bisy wrote:
have you ever tried to contact a deceased person that you didn't know personally? In theory, if you really are contacting someone, shouldn't you be able to summon say, George washington?
I think this is something not to experiment with. I think it's extremely important to treat everyone with respect on your journeys. Trying to contact someone who has already departed just out of curiosity is like going to a random door in the middle of night knocking.
My preferred method:
Very easy pharmahuasca recipe

My preferred introductory article:
Just a Wee Bit More About DMT, by Nick Sand

Seeingisbelieving
#20 Posted : 3/18/2021 3:01:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have sat in an alien casino and watched a Stevie Ray Vaughn concert after smoking dmt. Do I believe that was real? No. Do I believe in God? No. Have I ever seen evidence of God or Satan? No. We can do this all day long but I'm going to the local donut shop with my wife and kids. As I said before, I hope you are well Bisy, take care. Smile

Peace

12NEXT