CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
further experiences.. Options

Zenclarity
#1 Posted : 1/14/2008 6:02:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A trip report from a friend.. Med-strong dose I'm guessing loaded into a machine I crafted, took in one strong hit. Saw the grid in all of it's glory, amazing sense of oneness/ego loss with an ease of letting thoughts go. Very euphoric amazing comedown which left me with a strong urge to push through on the next dose. So the following night I attempted it, with what I will assume to be a very strong dose as I packed the bowl pretty good. Somehow I managed to get two hits on it, which proved to be very difficult. I remember the grid briefly, a very confusing thought pattern, and a white light. I had a lot of trouble letting thoughts go, and the whole experience was very muffled and lost some how. Does this sound like I may have overdone it? It didn't scare me by any means as Im quite experienced with other psychedelics and negative/chaotic thought loops one can undergo. Just a little disappointed that I don't remember much... sorry this report isn't a little more interesting for the readers. Wish I had $200 to throw down on a decent scale so I could get an idea of what I was packing. Some friends have a little trouble with the machine, but being a smoker, I find it very smooth...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

El Ka Bong
#2 Posted : 1/14/2008 6:23:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The White Light, huh..? ... it is confusing to remember when it all gets squished together, into the non-dual ... did you 'die' ...?

oarguello
#3 Posted : 1/14/2008 7:03:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:fd8aa944a1="Zenclarity"]A trip report from a friend.. Med-strong dose I'm guessing loaded into a machine I crafted, took in one strong hit. Saw the grid in all of it's glory, amazing sense of oneness/ego loss with an ease of letting thoughts go. Very euphoric amazing comedown which left me with a strong urge to push through on the next dose. So the following night I attempted it, with what I will assume to be a very strong dose as I packed the bowl pretty good. Somehow I managed to get two hits on it, which proved to be very difficult. I remember the grid briefly, a very confusing thought pattern, and a white light. I had a lot of trouble letting thoughts go, and the whole experience was very muffled and lost some how. Does this sound like I may have overdone it? It didn't scare me by any means as Im quite experienced with other psychedelics and negative/chaotic thought loops one can undergo. Just a little disappointed that I don't remember much... sorry this report isn't a little more interesting for the readers. Wish I had $200 to throw down on a decent scale so I could get an idea of what I was packing. Some friends have a little trouble with the machine, but being a smoker, I find it very smooth...[/quote:fd8aa944a1] I smoke out the machine tooSmile If your friends have troubles smoking out of that, dont see how they can ever smoke DMT. Although i do find the little bottles to produce too much 'hot smoke' and small tokes. I pack the stem of Bong with the steel wool and works great. What I have noticed is that things are harder to remember with bigger doses....at first! Ive gotten acustomed to higher doses and can remember things better. I also take some Syrian Rue to make the trip last up to 40 minutes. Thoughts, visuals, and emotions are just as intense but not as fast....well maybe not as intense because things are coming in a little slower and easier to digest. So i guess I reccomend getting use to high doses and some syrian rue to slow things down a bit. I make the analogy of DMT is like watching a movie in 20X fast forward. With Syrian Rue you still watch the whole movie just at 10X fast forward at the begining, then 5X, 2X, etc. Easier to remember a movie you understand than a non-sensical mess. One other thing. ...I posted a 'eyes open or eyes closed' thread. I only do eyes open from now on. I get a lot more out of this and thoughts dont seem so 'imagined'. Kinda takes some getting use to because I rmember my eyes always wanting to close when smoking DMT.

Zenclarity
#4 Posted : 1/15/2008 5:28:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

His response.. [quote:4539866a1e] The White Light, huh..? ... it is confusing to remember when it all gets squished together, into the non-dual ... did you 'die' ...?[/quote:4539866a1e] I guess that would depend on ones definition of death. A total ego death did not occur because there was still some form of conscience thought, or if it did I missed it, if that makes sense. I wasn't here, but I have no recollection of where I was. That being said, the parts I do remember involved way to much over thinking. [quote:4539866a1e]I smoke out the machine tooSmile If your friends have troubles smoking out of that, don't see how they can ever smoke DMT. Although i do find the little bottles to produce too much 'hot smoke' and small tokes. I pack the stem of Bong with the steel wool and works great. [/quote:4539866a1e] Yeah well, any kind of smoker in general will have no problem. But for a buddy of mine, this is the first substance he's ever smoked/vaporized. Kind of ironic it's a substance, albeit harmless, you have to hit from a crack pipe. haha. I got a kick out of that anyway. [/quote]