CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
THE EARLY MORNING CHRISTMAS LAUNCH Options

DreaMTripper
#1 Posted : 12/25/2007 5:25:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well my freind decided to smoke some in the early hours of this morning to feed off the christmas spirit and he reports it was intensely pleasurable and intriguing. He told me this,
Quote:
Within 5 seconds of exhaling I had the sense of conflict in the body, this i believe was the adrenaline counteracting properties of the beta blocker I had taken earlier on. It was almost like the dmt had been suprised by this blockade as all i could think was simply betablocker, betablocker. I dont believe it takes anything away from the trip, it hasnt before with any other tryptamine or psycedelic, in fact it makes it a gentler ride as the heart doesnt go into overdrive the betablocker ensures this. 10-20 seconds in id hit the 'plane' and my brain felt completely turned on and my body was encased in a warm comfortable glow.
I for a second resisted but then realised this wasnt the way so i submitted my entire being to the dimitri and was then in awe at the immense array of colours and shapes I was swimming in.

Although no entities were seen (memories of the trip surfaced over time of witnessing some stramnge weeble-like entities messing around)a guide was present, female and oriental young and pretty beckoning me down the multicoloured pixelated but highly defined tunnel (seen with open and closed eyes the same), unfortnately I didnt get to see what was on the other side of the tunnel, syrian rue may be the way to do that maybe? Or just a bigger dose. This left me with an impression that women and indeed people from the likes of Japan and China and other far east countries have a more advanced conciousness, wether this is true or not I dont know but thats the feeling I get.
He sais he doesnt remember much else due to being a bit drunk. The alcohol sort of made it more of a 'light show' as such but still was left with some intriguing thoughts and ideas. I can always appreciate the amazing creative powers of the mind and the simple beauty present in the colours of the CEV so the 'light show' was fine with me! Very happy Thats the beauty of DMT, it shows you so much and is just a great catalyst for gretaer awareness and higher conciousness. O yeah he also smoked some Blue Lotus beforehand that seemed to smooth out the launch.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.