CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
FEAR Options

PrOtAgErUs
#1 Posted : 12/7/2007 8:53:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone besides my self, felt the pre breakthru gitters, when not on DMT, I was in the movies the other day, as the lights went out to start the flim, i thought or felt rather a dmt break thru experience was comming on, almost like and anticipatory panic attack but very DMTesk i would almost want to call it a dmt flash back but it was more like the pre experience jitters but i was totally sober- (granted i have been doing alot of spice) am i alone in this ? I just sat there awating WALLS of colors that i know oh so well, but they never came and i was fine a few min. later.
Side EFFECT OF DMT USE- "obsessing about the experience" "obsessing about the experience" "obsessing about the experience"

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Garulfo
#2 Posted : 12/7/2007 10:41:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A friend had several shroom flashbacks but never any DMT one. Usually that flashbacks are trigger by the anxiety but I wonder how it's possible to get a DMT effect just that way. Maybe you have a secret spare of DMT in your body ? Pleased

Infinite I
#3 Posted : 12/7/2007 11:13:26 PM

JC

Ive had something kind of similiar when ive been smoking a lot but its been when ive been going to sleep, sometimes its as if here we go, like the beggining of a breakthrough then id kind of wake up, even tho I hadnt went to sleep, and be more awake than I had been, could have been cos id been smoking a lot and its playing on my mind lol but it did feel as if its going to start then itd stop lol

demius
#4 Posted : 12/8/2007 2:34:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

yes, various chemicals seem to leave various lingering effects, especially after 'heavy' use