CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acacia Confusa and Syrian Rue? Options

WisdomTooth
#1 Posted : 1/6/2019 1:59:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There was a guy on youtube who used to make DMT, Ayahuasca/pharmahuasca and similar videos and i remember he had a method of either making a tea of syrian rue 1.5g - 3g then drinking or straining then drinking or taking whole ground up as capsules then 30mins - 1 hour later taking 5g - 15g worth of Acacia Confusa in capsules and claimed it was similar to a ayahuasca experience and many people in the comment section seemed to have success with this simple method.

The channel seems to be deleted i was wondering if anyone has a similar or better/proper recipe and has experience with something this simple? or am i missing something?

Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Elrik
#2 Posted : 1/6/2019 9:06:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I started on pharma I decided to sequentially try all levels of processing systems. I didnt have fine ACRB powder, but rather course powder and bark chunks, so I did not try just swallowing the ACRB but my first trials were crude syrian rue brew and crude ACRB brew. That most certainly works. You might waste a lot of ACRB if you dont get the dose and timing of harmalas optimized for your own body, and its more purgative, but it works.
If I were to take capped ACRB powder I would not dose it an hour after the harmalas. I might dose some harmalas an hour before washing down the pills with more harmalas, but only if I could limit the amount of harmaline consumed. I dont like substantial amounts of harmaline but I can take pure harmine by the gram Laughing

So, yes, crude can work.
Keep notes and experiment intelligently.