CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First changa bong hit!!! Options

Astralking
#1 Posted : 12/11/2009 6:33:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My god.... That is all i can say. I dont think im EVER gonna smokem normal dmt again.... EVER.

That was absolutely. AMAZING.

I can't believe HOW different it was to freebase!!! my god. MY GOD i dont even know what to say. I cant really remember it that well now. But it was amazing, think i did a bit too much though haha, didnt weigh it out. Honestly dont even know how i can describe it but i thought i had to post this anyway. amazing. AMAZING.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

soulman
#2 Posted : 12/11/2009 9:32:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What was your changa made from. Did you have any moai plants in the mix.
How did you find it differed?
You have to go within or you go without

gammagore
#3 Posted : 12/11/2009 10:19:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Amazing it is.

nadir
#4 Posted : 12/11/2009 12:49:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

swim smoked pure spice only once.
Then she discovered changa .) it's really more pleasant
all my posts are random generated and can not be evaluated as distinct ideas

Evening Glory wrote:
This is a medicine, remember, not some video you can watch inside your head.

antrocles
#5 Posted : 12/11/2009 1:57:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes....i would have to say that i am not only ON BOARD the changa bandwagon, i think i'm actually DRIVING the sucker! Laughing

the caapi i've been adding has made for some challenging, yet rewarding journeys and i intend to keep working with it....but back when it was simply spice, sativa and mullein i had the most beautiful, righteous journeys consistently....

what's in YOUR changa brother?

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Astralking
#6 Posted : 12/11/2009 4:43:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My mix was Caapi leaves, passionflower and peppermint. Didn't taste too great and it doesn't smell very nice haha but damn its potent. Cant wait to make my next one! gonna try calea i think.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

smokeydaze
#7 Posted : 12/11/2009 5:06:39 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Astralking wrote:
My god.... That is all i can say. I dont think im EVER gonna smokem normal dmt again.... EVER.

That was absolutely. AMAZING.

I can't believe HOW different it was to freebase!!! my god. MY GOD i dont even know what to say. I cant really remember it that well now. But it was amazing, think i did a bit too much though haha, didnt weigh it out. Honestly dont even know how i can describe it but i thought i had to post this anyway. amazing. AMAZING.

Very happy Laughing Very happy
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

gammagore
#8 Posted : 12/11/2009 5:09:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dont you find it alot easier to smoke changa than freebase?

Astralking
#9 Posted : 12/11/2009 5:27:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Easier to smoke how? Yes i find it easier in a sense of applying the heat seems to be quite forgiving although i prefer the taste and smell of freebase without a doubt. The changa smell lingers like a bad fart and smells like old cabbage! but that is not important since it is so powerful Very happy.

jamie
#10 Posted : 12/11/2009 5:30:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

anyone who has not yet tried it...just wait until you try adding caapi extract or pure harmalas to the mix...really brings the caapi presence up a notch or 2.
Long live the unwoke.

Astralking
#11 Posted : 12/11/2009 5:59:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

see i was planning to do that. But i didn't have any IPA Sad since i used acetone to make the changa and still dont have ready access to all the chemicals yet! Trying to save money Very happy.

Unless you can use acetone to make the caapi "tincture" described in the bufojam changa explaination on the wiki?

gammagore
#12 Posted : 12/11/2009 6:47:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find that when I add 2+ herbs the smell can linger, but if you get to pull all the smoke and hold it in long enough there should be no reason for any smell to linger too long.

jamie
#13 Posted : 12/11/2009 6:57:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Astralking wrote:
see i was planning to do that. But i didn't have any IPA Sad since i used acetone to make the changa and still dont have ready access to all the chemicals yet! Trying to save money Very happy.

Unless you can use acetone to make the caapi "tincture" described in the bufojam changa explaination on the wiki?

I think you can use acetone...never tried though.
Long live the unwoke.

۩
#14 Posted : 12/11/2009 6:59:04 PM

It's all about changuanabongs

acolon_5
#15 Posted : 12/11/2009 7:48:35 PM

The Great Namah

You can use water to extract the Caapi and boil it down. Since the alkaloids are pretty heat resisitant you can boil off the water without much/any loss of potency.

IPA works as well, but probably pulls out more plant material/tannins than water will.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

soulfood
#16 Posted : 12/11/2009 7:55:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I want to try caapi resin infused with pure NN on chaliponga leaf... maybe with a touch of peppermint Smile

Changa is definately spicing for the connoisseur.

۩
#17 Posted : 12/11/2009 8:04:17 PM

soulfood wrote:
I want to try caapi resin infused with pure NN on chaliponga leaf... maybe with a touch of peppermint Smile

Changa is definately spicing for the connoisseur.

soulfood...I do believe you have concocted the Epitome !!!!!!!

freethinker
#18 Posted : 12/12/2009 12:34:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Changa certainly is wonderful. The magic is definitely in the mix with the harmalas.

Just like oral DMT, it's the harmalas that bring the magic. Try oral DMT with a pharma RIMA like Moclobemide for proof: typical tryptamine high but completely empty and almost boring. Use Aya for your inhibitor instead and watch the magic explode. Same goes for smoking.

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.

freethinker
#19 Posted : 12/12/2009 1:02:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
anyone who has not yet tried it...just wait until you try adding caapi extract or pure harmalas to the mix...really brings the caapi presence up a notch or 2.

Indeed, I remember posting experiments in the changa thread back in the spring. I'd posted a few recipes in this post: http://dmt-nexus.me/foru...ts&m=61318#post61318

Just FYI, after some research, I confirmed with some friends in OZ (who've been at the changa thing for over a decade) that 1:0.5 is an effective ratio of extracted spice to extracted harmalas. I had originally started with 1:1 and fiddled around eventually landing at 1:0.5 which is exactly what they'd been using "down there" all this time. So those old recipes don't need such high levels of harmalas. So far, best results have been with THH + Harmaline, but arguably equally great results have been achieved using relatively crude rue extractions for the harmala (that being mostly harmaline and harmine, and actually exactly what they'd been using down in OZ).

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.