CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Retro dmt trip? Options

DreaMTripper
#1 Posted : 12/1/2007 10:40:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone had a trip with an old fashioned theme to it, like dinasaurs or humans and structures native to a few centuries old for example. Most have a futuristic theme from what ive read itd be interesting to see if anyones experienced a percieved journey to the past.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Infinite I
#2 Posted : 12/2/2007 1:09:13 AM

JC

A friend of a friend said they took some ketamine and collapsed on some football pitches and couldnt move and looked up and loads of people from the victorian age were walking around, as if hed went back in time. ive never tried ketamine but what ive heard about it the eeffects dont sound nothing like that story, tho my friends genuine so I was thnking it must have been something diffferent. Not had any retro stlye experiences though loads of spirits and things have seemed ancient.

CHAZZO
#3 Posted : 12/3/2007 9:11:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

...on a peyote trip my parrot was flashed back to what appearred to be the old west...cowboys,gold diggers,brothels....parrot told me it was like an old western town...his face was on a wanted poster....he could see everyone going about as usual but they couldnt see him....at one point he stood next to the wanted poster and antagonized people as they walked by..yet no one would acknowledge him....weird..