CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jesus Christ... is me? Options

lucious
#1 Posted : 11/24/2007 9:31:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok well Swim tried the spice last night he will describe below. I made a bed of cannabis in the pipe, I used as little cannabis I as thought I could get away with, then about 100 or so mg of the fluffy white powder, then another layer of finely ground cannabis, then another screen over the top of that. My brother and his friend are in the house and know of the spice, having just visited the dome after pestering me for 2 days to let them try the spice. I was in my room alone, they would have intervened had they heard me hitting the floor or something. I have had a few beers and am partially intoxicated, enough for a bit of relaxation. The room is darkened. I sit on my bed with some blankets pushed up against the headboard, my legs sprawled out. I am listening to various enigma songs that are cued up. As goodbye milkyway plays I sit indian style and take slow deep breaths to brace my body, I have been researching this for a couple of years and I know what to expect, or so I though. At the end of goodbye milkyway, I begin smoking. The first hit. What the hell are they talking about harsh, not bad at all. It does not taste as bad at all. At 10 seconds I feel the buzzing and it is like my ears have now become tuning forks. I have tinnitus in one ear, the ringing is very similar just louder and with varied tone, ntm I hear it in both ears and it overrides the tinnitus. I am no longer under the effects of alcohol and I have a feeling like 'what have I done?' I hold for at least another 20 seconds and exhale. Uhg, it taste terrible like burnt styrofoam and potatochips, I can still taste it in my mind. I know by the oncoming feeling that I am in for a rougher ride than I have ever been on, but I remember many reports saying take the other hits. So I did, I got 3 good hits and a 4th I am sure I exhaled pretty quickly. There is still some left. Holy shit and I have a ton of this crazy ass shit, and more to pull. Enigma Return to innocence begins playing. By the time I exhale the last hit, what looked like pixelated striped rings of red, white, blue, green, orange, yellow, and black crashed into me. What happens next can not really be described by the natural senses it was more like I perceived it and that is all. I am never disembodied, but the world is gone, I am sent the feeling that I will need my human form for this. I feel the light of god searing into me it is inspecting my soul, and judging me. I remembered earlier this week I had signed up to become an ordained minister online as a gag. I felt god was conveying the message, 'So you want to seek divinity, then make a mockery of it?', 'Feel the LIGHT you fucker!'. I was back in my bed, I tried to grasp reality by opening my eyes but it was no use, open or closed it was coming. I was crucified and all the sorrow and agony of mankind was laid upon me. I had taken my shirt off sometime earlier, somehow. I thrashed about my wrist and ankles spiked to the bed. I had this feeling as if I could refuse this and wish it all away, and I was tempted to, but then I hear the words from the song 'don't give up, don't give up, the return, the return to innocence', and so I took it I felt the sins of all tearing me apart. Then it was as though I transcended this and heaven opened up and the most intense yet gentle beautiful light enveloped me and I was aware that there was no such thing as sin, there is only the light. The tribal chanting pounded love joy and ecstasy into me at the molecular level and every cell in my body orgasmed, not in the physical sense, over and over in time with the beat. The after effects were pretty strange, things in the room seemed to have their own inner light and sort of echoed across my vision, this dissipated quickly. The ecstatic feeling lasted at least until I went to bed. Wow, I though I was an advanced psychonaut, this stuff broke me. Made me into jesus, and I am a deist? This morning I checked the mail, and my certificate of ordination was waiting. A couple of friends of friend came into town today and stopped by, they could only take one hit then refused the pipe, though after they were willing to try it again, but later. They said 'wow', 'I did't believe you', and 'fuck' a lot. Well more fun tonight.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Garulfo
#2 Posted : 11/25/2007 6:04:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome "brother-in-God" Very happy Nice experience ! What you will do with that 'revelation' ?

lucious
#3 Posted : 11/25/2007 8:32:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well he had a laugh at the thought of going door to door like the jehovah's witness guys offering the rapture if they would only give him five minutes of their time. Other than that it was not as really life changing as you would expect, other than a gratefulness that he tried this. The symbology was totally unexpected, he thinks that helped keep him out of control of the experience. He still can not listen to return to innocence without getting goosebumps. He thinks he might try to explore dome a bit more as the lab monkeys claim its exceptionally fun in its own right without the deeper stuff to complicate it. He has also been receiving quite a bit of joy from that look of astonished permagrin as someone new partakes.

Garulfo
#4 Posted : 11/25/2007 10:47:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:71923b4316]Well he had a laugh at the thought of going door to door like the jehovah's witness guys[/quote:71923b4316] Indeed Laughing ! [quote:71923b4316]the lab monkeys claim its exceptionally fun in its own right without the deeper stuff to complicate it[/quote:71923b4316] So true. [quote:71923b4316]Other than that it was not as really life changing as you would expect[/quote:71923b4316] I would say it can be life changing but not obviously 'habits changing'. Is that makes a difference? .. hmm I fear yes Confused

lucious
#5 Posted : 11/26/2007 3:55:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim says playing around with low dose is quite fun. He had quite a good time with some hindi music, and a very awsome time when pressing play just as the ringing starts to fade, on smashing pumpkins rocket. He wasn't sure of something more metalish like this, but the fuzz is great in conjunction with the buzz. He says I shall be free. He said he will do a bit more looking at the dome and see if he can not draw it.

El Ka Bong
#6 Posted : 11/26/2007 6:37:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Heebus Jeebus ! .. and the white light ! ... no kidding after 5 tokes ! Eating 100 mg (on syrian rue extract) is a big dose, never mind smoking a whole 100 mg ! It sounded like a cozy setting for that much stench of styrofoam potatochips salted in mothballs..! now try it with some MAOIs eaten 40 min before smoking >@! Try just 20 mg dmt !