CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Time Experience Yesterday...sorta. Options

Pariahkind
#1 Posted : 11/12/2007 9:40:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow travelers... I received some DMT from a friend a few months back and although I was more than interested, I didn't have my partner in crime/co-shaman/preistess-in-training best friend in town for a few months and I just didn't want to do it without them. So, yesterday was the day, 11/11 - exactly 11 years after my first breakthrough with shrooms...so, 11/11 has been an anniversary of sorts ever since and I figured what better day to try it. I thought that what I had been sent was between 3 - 5 doses. Between what stuck to the bag, and what may or may not have sorta blown away, I cut up 5 piles of a yellowish DMT. I loaded up a freshly cleaned bubbler, and after a few moments of meditation, and a hug, laid back and took my first hit. I felt a little strange, and it certainly reminded me of other psychedelic lift-off, but ultimately, within about 30 seconds I realized the dose was way too low. We re-cut the remaining DMT into 2 doses and she went next. I would say she got to a level 1 experience...the only variable here other than the dose was that we switched from a butane torche to a regular bic lighter. She felt a tremendous amount of love, she described it as an understanding of all the different ways love comes and goes in our lives, the love that comes from struggle, the love from or for a parent, a pet etc. all at once, yet individually recognized... Between the first hit and the first words after, she was maybe entranced for about 4 minutes total. I went again with the remaining dose and barely felt more than a whip-it like sensation. I'm slightly disappointed, but not any less discouraged. So it goes. Gotta find some more.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Infinite I
#2 Posted : 11/12/2007 10:20:38 PM

JC

The first time I done it I had someone that knew what to do help me burn it and that helped, then the second time there was loads on it so it worked, but after that I did mess up a few by bad smoking technique could maybe be your technique cos it does take some practice. Know what your friend means by feeling love, Ive never felt so loved in all my life by things on DMT its truly beyond any emotions ive ever had, like a higher form of love that made me cry lol

XENONSION
#3 Posted : 11/13/2007 12:36:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

i see this more times then not..underestimating what you have and loading up much less then what you need. This is where a good scale comes in handy when you first start out. Also, there is a quick tolerance to dmt, you should have waited 30-60 min. before taking another attempt. Good luck in your future trials..hopefully you'll see what DMT is all about eventually Cool

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

DreaMTripper
#4 Posted : 11/13/2007 11:07:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend also had his first taste the other night. He put a small amount onto his dry bong and took the chamber. He reported feeling the 'engine' start and a euphoria building. Then faint electric greeny blue pattern emerged behind closed eyes. Out of this pattern emerged the faint outline of a face. Square shaped. This merged into orange and yellow ribbons interchanging. Other colours were noted also and this was all done in 3d. He said it lasted no longer than 3 minutes.

DreaMTripper
#5 Posted : 11/13/2007 11:18:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

He also explained he was fearful of putting too much on and going much too far in. He would like to know a good way of eyeing up the dose of 20mg as this is where he would like to start his explorations of this intriguing spice. Also he would like to know what scales could give reasonable accuracy measuring such doses? Or any spice doses? Any help would be much appreciated.

Infinite I
#6 Posted : 11/13/2007 12:17:49 PM

JC

People were talking about scales on this thread, its a few posts down someone posts a link to scales that would do the job http://www.dmt-nexus.me/...amp;amp;highlight=scales He should just go for it though! Very happy