FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cannabis rights on trial Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 2/15/2018 4:40:46 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Anyone else following this trial?

https://www.thecannabist...e-i-lawsuit-trial/98979/

Could be important in the fight for personal freedom to access nature.

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Mitakuye Oyasin
#2 Posted : 2/15/2018 10:37:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes it is very interesting. Hopefully they pulled a good judge. Jeff Sessions is an 18th century racist who lied under oath and should be arrested, charged with perjury and removed from office. The sooner the better.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Loveall
#3 Posted : 2/22/2018 3:10:06 PM

❤️‍🔥

The plaintiffs' arguments are pretty brilliant (attached). Although DMT is not as physically therapeutic as cannabis, a lot of the legal arguments can be applied to DMT or natural plants in general.

Experts say that there is chance that this case may win. If so, it could become a landmark case in the entheogen rights movement. It could end the arrogant, oppressive, tyrannical, and ignorant government position that it can make nature illegal and apply severe penalties to those exercising their individual liberty to access nature in the pursuit of health and happiness.

It would be poetic if a pure hearted 12 year old girl battling epilepsy brings about this change. I cannot think of a more appropriate representative for mother nature to bring down the artificial and damaging government farce.

Rick Sanchez
#4 Posted : 2/22/2018 6:01:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I’ve been keeping a hopeful eye on this one myself.
Rick Sanchez is a fictional character. Anything said by Rick Sanchez is not representative of any real life events whatsoever.All posts should be regarded as fictional occurrences in imaginary dimensions.

Everything exists some of the time but nothing exists all the time.

Loveall
#5 Posted : 2/27/2018 2:32:46 PM

❤️‍🔥

Case was dismissed yesterday. Judge did not adress the plaintiffs arguments and pointed to administrative procedures (take your petition to the government instead).

The repression on nature and of freedom continues, but there are plans to appeal.