FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV678910NEXT»
Bufotenine IPA Extraction & Bufojam Changa Tek Options

Dimitrius
#141 Posted : 1/11/2010 2:10:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I use this:

https://www.tselectronic...eea55e25b1edc1ec68b4cbe

I've started making my own though recently, using anhydrous MgSO4.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Crisp
#142 Posted : 1/14/2010 4:36:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, as I wrote earlier, my friends bufo was a failure... but he was wondering, he found it IMPOSSIBLE to scrape up much of it. The pyrex is covered with a layer of oil that won't be absorbed onto rolling papers or plant matter, and can't even be scraped up with a razor blade. How does one do this?

jamie
#143 Posted : 1/14/2010 5:30:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

what temp dd you heat it at?

The realy oily stuff should cook off..I mean my stuff is oily but not like liquid..and easy to scrape up..
Long live the unwoke.

Crisp
#144 Posted : 1/14/2010 5:44:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I believe it was 450 for 20-25 minutes once. By then every inch of the house stank with the worst peanut butter evil stench. For that reason alone, more toasts were not possible. Also, it was evaporated on a very large pyrex dish, so there was a lot of area for it to spread out on. It's not liquidy, just oily, but the oil will NOT scrape up, except for the top layer (ALL of which was bioessayed to very minimal effect). Strangely enough, the most noticeable effect was right after the first toke (the constriction I believe) but it went away and never became stronger .. ???
Is it possible that the seeds still contain the bufo after the iso pulls? Cause they didn't seem to do much. Also, 2 g of sodium carbonate didn't seem like a lot compared to 9 g of seeds...

narmz
#145 Posted : 1/14/2010 6:40:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Crisp wrote:
I believe it was 450 for 20-25 minutes once. By then every inch of the house stank with the worst peanut butter evil stench.

Same results for SWIM, only it was accompanied by an excessive amount of smoke coming from the oven as well. It was quite horrible.
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

obliguhl
#146 Posted : 1/17/2010 1:11:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swims attempt also failed. His final yield: 30-50mg max. Lots of oil also.
He thinks that it's pretty hard to deal with such small amounts of extract especially if the end result is not very scrapable.

ibeing897
#147 Posted : 1/17/2010 1:57:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

+1 on oilyness
all posts are fictional

jamie
#148 Posted : 1/17/2010 6:06:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I was talking about this with jorkest, we never got stuff that was hard to scrape up at all...the toasting is important..but I only do one toast at the very beginning now and I still dont get oil that i cant scrap up..I can always scrape it into a ball..

HOWEVER..I dont do that anymore..I dont bother to evap it all down becasue it is oily and sticky still..I know the potency of my seeds well..I simply evap it all down into 1 gram of leaf material per 6 grams of seeds with some harmalas...I get about 10-12 very strong doses from this mix that are eaily comparable to a short ayahuasca trip.

I dont know how many pulls you guys are doing but I always do 4 iso pulls as well and shake the jar often.

And even still...it took me like 12-15 times until i got into that visionary level.

Lucidlemonade seems to be getting the same results...they are basically doing the same tek..only adding a step with fumeric to precip the alkaloids from the iso..5 grams of seeds for 100mg...that would parellel with my findings..10mg +or- a few mg seems to be a good visionary dose..so it would make sense that I am getting 10-12 strong doses from 6 grams of seeds..
Long live the unwoke.

obliguhl
#149 Posted : 1/17/2010 6:24:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds wonderful! ..and: amazinly cheap!!!
I think Swim will try his result despite beeing not overly optimistic. He evapped a 40 seeds extraction onto 0.5g pau d'arco. It doesn't weigh much more now, but there might be something. It's hard for him to gauge the amount to smoke. He'll just start slowly ...maybe it'll be enough to start the relationship. He's had some very mild experiences with sublingual/oral use seeds, leading to strong vasoconstriction but also mild CEVs and a sense of conectedness...this is exciting.

jamie
#150 Posted : 1/17/2010 6:33:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

how many seeds did you use for sublingual?..I want to try sublingual one day...
Long live the unwoke.

obliguhl
#151 Posted : 1/17/2010 7:47:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Only two, but without a base so the effects were not very strong. 1 Seed was swallowed thereafter. No Visuals but a definite sense of well-beeing and conectedness....as I said, also vasoconstriction so it seems to work sublingually.

69ron
#152 Posted : 1/17/2010 7:49:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1 large seed or 3 small seeds works for sublingual use. Don't overdo it because it causes lots of long lasting nausea if you do. The vasoconstriction can be alleviated with a lot of chocolate, or a normal dose of Ginkgo or niacin.

Freebase bufotenine itself is active sublingually. A dose of 50-100 mg is needed for visions. The effects are much nicer than using the plain seeds. But inevitably some is swallowed and that leads to nausea.

SWIM found snorting bufotenine is more effective than taking it sublingually. Jonathan Ott disagrees with this. I think Ott’s take is accurate for him though. I think this probably varies from person to person.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

obliguhl
#153 Posted : 1/17/2010 8:06:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, I should add, that practically no nausea was felt . There was something..but it could have been interpreted as hunger. All three seeds were toasted for 20 minutes at 220 °C

jamie
#154 Posted : 1/17/2010 8:10:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well, this is what I have actaully been thinking..I want to make a liquid tincture that I candose sublingually for the summer..

I like to hang out at the beach alot and skimboard and chill in the woods etc..so I want something I can dose sublingually on summer days when outdoors camping at the beach etc..

I want to extrct some freebase bufo, like 20 doses maybe, then dissolve it in some ethanol, and then add some datura stramonium, like 1 seed or so per dose..to help with side effects and to make it more mentally psychedelic/euphoric..and then do a manske on some rue or caapi and add a certain ammount of harmalas per dose as well..

THen I will just get a bottle with an eyedropper that measures the liquid and I will figure out how much per dose, like 1 dropper full etc..

the point here is to make a sublingual tincture that only needs about 1 dropper full, and add some admixtures to block the neasea and and make it more mentally psychedelic..without having to loose myself in mindwarp..so I can take it out in nature in the summer..I like to take mushrooms at the beach and in the woods..but really these days I would rather have my mushrooms alone at home just like oral DMT..so if I can make a bufo tincture and get it a bit closer to psilocin mentally without sickness that would be great.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#155 Posted : 1/18/2010 3:10:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM already tried making a tincture of bufotenine. It was rather disappointing. He tried water, that wasn’t good. He tried DMSO, that was no better than water. You need it powder or it doesn’t absorb well.

Don’t stop your testing just because I posted that. Who knows, maybe you’ll find a better solution.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#156 Posted : 1/18/2010 3:31:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

well I could just keep it as a tincture and then load up a dose onto a large pice of blotter when needed like the night or morning before..wonder if that would work
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#157 Posted : 1/18/2010 4:05:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The problem is the potency of bufotenine sublingually being very low.

You need 50-150 mg of it for a trip sublingually. By diluting that much powder in a carrier liquid, you greatly reduce its effectiveness.

Give it a try. Maybe someone will come up with some good trick SWIM hasn’t thought of.

Putting it on blotter would be impossible. How can you fit 50-150 mg on blotter?

Phlux-
#158 Posted : 1/18/2010 9:06:40 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

smells like burning popcorn when its toasting.
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

obliguhl
#159 Posted : 1/18/2010 7:48:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So Swim smoked 2/3 of his bufo enhanced leaf. No effect was noticed.

Jorkest
#160 Posted : 1/19/2010 6:56:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

obliguhl wrote:
So Swim smoked 2/3 of his bufo enhanced leaf. No effect was noticed.

have you tested these seeds for potency?
it's a sound

«PREV678910NEXT»