DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking Moclobemide ? Options

Observant
#1 Posted : 11/11/2009 9:42:58 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Just a crazy thought :

Do you think it could work ?
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

All Hypnotizing Hypnotizes Hypnotizing

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

kemist
#2 Posted : 11/12/2009 8:31:26 AM

John

sorry but what is a Moclobemide ? Confused
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

q21q21
#3 Posted : 11/12/2009 8:42:49 AM

SWIM

its a reversible MAOI like harmine and harmaline.

SWIM was wondering how one gets it.

Go to doctor say "I'm sad"

Doctor says "Prozac?"

"No"

"Xanax"

"no"

"Moclobemide"

"YES!"

???? will it work?

lol
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Observant
#4 Posted : 11/12/2009 9:12:21 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

You basically get it at the pharmacy . There are several routes to recipes . But thats not the topic
For more infos on moclobemide check google or its erowid vault
Had he more quickly realized just who they were,he would have shown them more respect.Had he tried harder to fathom their brilliant minds,he would have taken more of their teachings to heart.Had he more clearly understood the purpose of their being,
he would have more vigorously tried to assist them.They were truly honorable; he was sadly prejudiced.
They were exceedingly well informed; he was grossly ignorant.They were totally indefatigable; he so often, and so quickly,gave up. Still, for many years there was a strong inter-species alliance between the Eleven-Eleven of the Half-way Realm, their Seraphic Associates,and their flesh-and-blood friend, a common mortal. Much was accomplished, many profited, and, there’s only one regret...They could have achieved so much more...

Infundibulum
#5 Posted : 11/12/2009 10:28:41 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

First things first; the pharmaceutical preparation of moclobemide comes not as pure substance but with fillers. What are these?

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

endlessness
#6 Posted : 11/12/2009 10:33:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont know if it would work but sounds weird.. Personally I dont like messing with pharmaceutical products, dont like giving money to pharmaceutical companies unless very necessary and would rather use something that has a longer history of human use without any problem... Not to mention who knows what are the potential combustion products of moclobemide and whatever comes together with it in the pill..... why not just extract harmalas instead?

but each one to his own, of course.. Smile

Observant
#7 Posted : 11/12/2009 11:19:31 AM

Nothing Stops The Void

Youre both have some valid points , i thought about em before ...
Sure it would have to be extracted or vaporized .... i think that has never been tried.
Maybe because its such a weird idea ...

Dunno if anyone will ever try this , and who actually is interested in this man made compound .
I think we can assume that harmaloids are the better choice .

Here are the erowid experience Reports : http://www.erowid.org/ex...S2=-1&C1=-1&Str=

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 11/13/2009 4:31:55 PM

The Great Namah

Don't try and smoke pills...that's really not a smart move. And how, even if extracted, would that be worth all the time? I don't understand why you would even want to go that route.

When I was researching Aya I found a recounting of a 3 month long appretiship someone did for a currandero is Brazil. The person asked his teacher why they did not use Moclobemide. The teacher told the student to go ahead and give it a try. After the cermiony the student said he now understood why it was not used. The teacher ask why. The student responded that while there were beautiful colors, and amazing visuals, there was no depth behind it. It did not take him to the realm of the spirits, but only showed him a firework display. Caapi and rue have their own spirit they add to a brew. While rue is more like an old man that takes you to a special place and then leaves you to deal with it yourself, Caapi is there holding your hand the entire way, or at least is there to help when you need it. Pharma simply lack that spiritual aspect...even if you don't believe in the spirit realm or that Caapi has a spirit that has been working with mankind for thousands of years, you will be able to feel quite a difference between the pharmas and Caapi/Rue.

Also if you don't extract then there will be fillers in there that ARE NOT meant to be smoked.

If you want an MAOI get some caapi or rue. There are even some chinese herbs that work well as MAOIs.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

Observant
#9 Posted : 11/13/2009 5:53:25 PM

Nothing Stops The Void

Thank you for this interesting posting Acolon !

SWIM has Caapi ,Rue and in a few days THH available as MAOIs...
He has a friend that for some reason likes pharmaceutics ,
during talking about Aurorix the thought occured whether there
was something like Moclobemide Freebase or something like that , theoretically .

SWIM might pass his friend some beautiful Vine extract Wink