CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Most profound DMT experience? Options

litrium
#1 Posted : 9/20/2006 3:26:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Was wondering if people wanted to share their most profound experience with DMT either smoked or otherwise. Mine was with a very high dose of ayahuasca ( 2 big glasses full). I was entering into some kind of strange domain after about 40 minutes and approaching me was what looked sort of like a neon jellyfish, it was extremely intricate and beautiful. As it kind of floated over to me as it got closer to me I started being propelled through this tunnel that was kind of moving in and out at the same time via these really long liquid tongues or something, hard to explain. There was all sorts of strange entities around me from extremely frightening demonic looking hydra creature to later what looked like a buddha being that was using his hand to send me some kind of energy or information, it a was very peaceful and beautiful experience at that stage. Everything looked like it was made out of neon lights like las vegas all pulsing only it was all organic and VERY lifelike. Other things I saw in that realm were what looked like a strange round being that had all these weird objects floating and spining around it. It had a hand that came out of it and it stuck it's finger up at me, I thought this was kinda funny and started laughing as when I first saw it it freaked me out a bit. I thought I would pose a question to whatever i was communicating with and asked mentally 'where do we go when we dream?'. With this I started travelling down this tunnel at an extremely fast speed, it was black intersliced with these white bits. This is where it got kind of freaky. I was in a perfectly white room that looked very futuristic and bright, from the sides there where these white snake like things that where protruding from the walls, maybe some kind of decoration or tools? In the room there where these entities also dressed in white futuristic suits and there faces looked kinda like a reptile or a gecko and they kind of stood around me. This was scary to say the least as they where licking there tongues. There was also strange advanced machinery and long conduits leading to the centre of the tiled floor and there was what looked like blood pouring into this little drain hole in the middle of the room. This started to freak the f&*k out of me so I opened my eyes and was in a weird state where things looked like they where moving in slow motion and I could see swirly patterns overlaid over reality. The vibe I was getting was that I was dealing with some seriously heavy shit that I didn't fully understand but I'm not sure if it was necessarily bad just way over my puny human head. It really didn't feel like this stuff was coming just from my imagination or from my subconscious, some of the visions were just too weird and vivid that I felt like they were actually from someplace else. Anyone else care to share there most profound experience with DMT?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

quantumbrujo
#2 Posted : 9/20/2006 5:04:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wow Litrium,that sounds like one hell of an experience.I've only done aya once and way too long ago(1991) but I have some pretty profound experienses with smoked DMT.On ione I was transported to what seemed like a land of the vikings where there were these blue haired vikings that looked 100% human and this one guy in particular was like two feet in front of me staring at me with a grin on his face,but he was dressed like the Jack in a deck of cards.All of a sudden I just became some sort of energy and i was in the afterlife as a wave riding on the earth's magnetic field lines all around the earth.at one point I tuned into a radio station from Venezuela, and then I was in the white light void.all I could feel was almost like drops of hot water hitting my body as if I could feel each neutrino passing through me.I was lying on the driveway at a buddies country house and next thing I felt was his little dog licking my face,exept it felt like this was a dog thatI once had that died about 15 years ago that had entered into my friend's little dog's body and she was in some way that wasn't words saying it was nice to see me again.It was beautiful.I was asking "Onyx,is that you?" and she made me understand that it was her indeed.I finally got up off the driveway shouted out "fuck that was beautiful", reloaded the pipe with a humungus hit took a huge toke and don't remember nothing about the second trip.nada absolutely nothing at all.It must have been 150mg from the look of it.All I know is that weekend between me and my buddy we went through almost two grams of spice.Well I made about three or four other poeple try it too.
I tried to say no to drugs but they wouldn't listen

Kija.
#3 Posted : 9/21/2006 2:22:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This wasnt a place to look at or view.You were one with the surroundings and this place was REAL. Blast off felt like pins and needles starting at the lungs,almost painful but not.spiraling,spinning into this endless hole/void ,maybe a wormhole. One explodes into the smallest particle possible and is one with EVERYTHING.open or closed eye would not make a difference.Dunno what its called but could view all around everything at once.Blast off felt like pins and needles starting at the lungs,almost painful but not.spiraling,spinning into this endless hole/void ,maybe a wormholeBreaking thru membranes,can feel them tearing across skin(whats skin anymore?) Then enter this brilliantly colored room/place (dome?) and billions of beings were there just behind the colors,they knew he was scared/terrified so they kinda just hung out INside the colors and sent warmth and let him know it was ok but do not know how. So much to say,pure Amazement.Really shouldnt need to have any fear but it just so damn real and powerful. Kinda scared him away from another close friend named sally. He wishes he could work into it just somewhat slower and have some more time to get past the awe and see the truth. Anyone here try snorting clean crystals,how bad a burn can it be.and how was the journey? THANKS Peace,Kija

quantumbrujo
#4 Posted : 9/21/2006 3:15:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

yes to the snorting question Kija.I wouldn't go and snort a first pull, but after 4 recrystalizations it's clean enough to snort.It only burns the nose for no longer than 10-15 seconds.your eye coresponding to the nostril you used gets all watery,but like i said only very brierfly. it is much more subtle than a smoked hit and the come on is slower.takes a good five to ten minutes to kick in and doesn't feel like a baseball bat in the back of the head.once it kicks in depending on the dose you will have opened and closed eye visuals, but it lasts quite a bit longer so you have time to make sense of it all much like a mushroom trip.you will need more to get to the same level as smoking, but it works out to the same thing.You use more but it lasts longer so you get equivalent miles per gallon. the whole thing lasts about 45 minutes if you snort roughly 150 mg's.because it's so fluffy and not dense it looks like a big fucking line,but it still is only 150mg's.I gotta try snorting it after having taken an MAOI like a rue tea or a caapi tea.freebase harmine and harmaline can also be smoked prior to snorting the spice.Dmt is an intense trip no metter which way you do it, butit's not foe everybody.some people who've tried it never ever want to do it again cause they get too spooked bt the entities they've met and think it's dangerous to take it (yet they smoke freebase cocaine and think it's less dangerous) go figure.
I tried to say no to drugs but they wouldn't listen

Kija.
#5 Posted : 9/21/2006 7:06:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Great information QB,thanks The aliens seem to love me,all my life they have experimented. Id like to figure out why.(Crazy sounding huh) Found some more info here. http://peyote.com/jonstef/dmt.htm#snort Peace and love,Kija.

cilosyb
#6 Posted : 9/23/2006 7:53:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Here's a writeup of my most profound trip. It's out of a series of trip reports I was working on awhile ago so some details are in the context of that whole series of trip reports...anyway I'm sure you'll figure it out. This next trip totally blew my lid. I couldnt have imagined anything this intense or different from my other DMT experiences. I had loaded a seemingly modest amount of the best looking DMT I had it resembled translucent snowflakes very beautiful. This was the next night, with a clear, unobstructed sky, gleaming with stars. Alone, I sat down in front of a small maple tree and took a hit. The effects built very fast. I told myself You can handle this, take another hit. That was it. I dont remember finishing the hit or putting the pipe down. An insanely intense rushing sensation and sound overcame me. The sound of the river kept getting louder and louder, until it was almost unbearably intense. I was sucked away from my body at lightspeed, a part of my consciousness transported to what can only be described as another dimension of such immense bliss and beauty that no words can relate to it at all. A vast expanse of infinite endlessnesses bearing some resemblance to a desert. It was very unlike an Earth desert however. The horizon stretched forever. The proximal location of where the tree I sat in front of was now inhabited by a white-energy stick-figure Saguaro cactus-like figure. There was another farther off in the distance. Both remained still the entire time, but were glowing very brightly. The sky of this place was made of an incredibly vast, beautiful, rolling, swirling gold/red/blue pattern, which stretched forever. It was alive and [b:045ddee45d][i:045ddee45d]immensely powerful[/i:045ddee45d][/b:045ddee45d]. The sound I was hearing originated from it. I had totally lost all sense of self, body, identity, life, everything all utterly obliterated before I had any realization of what was happening. All that remained was a paralyzed awareness, not necessarily mine, far too shocked to attempt any interaction with this place. This sounds crazy, but I know I have been to this place before. I cant really explain what makes me feel this way, but I have no doubt in my mind. It was very familiar and I was struck with profound deja vu. I felt as though I was returned to my place of origin, or perhaps even THE place of origin. Time became eternity. One moment was all moments. This trip was deeper and more powerful than I could have ever imagined anything could ever be. I knew DMT was powerful but I had NO idea it could produce this sort of experience. At some point I started coming out of it, realizing what I had just experienced, when what I can only describe as a cosmic orgasm came over me. I started moaning and howling uncontrollable in pure ecstacy. It felt incredible, far and away the best feeling I have ever had. It was not brought on by the DMT itself, but what I had seen and the utter magnificence of it. I honestly feel that this was necessary to cushion my reentry back to the normal world. I was beyond overwhelmed. What I had experienced left me in a state of incredibly immense awe, confusion, and other deep emotions for which there are no words. I didnt know wether to laugh or cry or crap my pants. I considered all three quite seriously. I was coming down fast but I was terrified. When I was tripping, all my emotions were annihilated, but getting them back sent me into a state of shock. Everything I'd known up to that point seemed like a speck of dirt compared to this place. I really wish there was a way to convey the ...?....? of it. I had to talk to someone. I needed some sort of reference to 'reality' which I was really struggling with right then. I headed for a phone but I was stumbling badly, still in the tail end of the trip. I called my friends and tried to explain but it was futile. I couldnt even talk coherently and my mind was racing I came to realize that this experience was my own, that I would be okay, but that I would forever hold a deep reverence for this divine gift. I have also come to believe that if only one person was ever able to experience DMT in todays world, they might go crazy and kill themselves, provided they had some experiences like this. I felt very alone in the sense that nobody could ever relate to what I went through. Sometimes I can almost see this place in my mind, or hear the sound. But it was SO much more than sights and sounds. DMT experiences are extra-sensory. Your entire brain is awakened to its full potential, and you would be surprised at how great that potential is. I yearn to return to this place, but at the same time I know that somehow I am a part of it already. I have since had no trips that were anything like this. Im not sure I need to thoughseeing this once was really enough for one lifetime. *This was my third experience with DMT. This trip happened about 6 months ago. I get goosebumps and shivers whenever I think hard about it. Sometimes I really wish I could remember more. Truly I'm glad I can't. If I could bring my consciousness back to that place, I'd probably go into the mountains and just think about it until I died. I wouldn't eat or anything. It really was that !!!! I was very confounded by this trip if you can't tell. It really changed my life. I have since had other experiences which have shed some light into what I believe this place is. It is my belief that everything is simply energy and that this energy is pure, unconditional, conscious love. This is what I view as God. I believe that this energy exists in two realms if you will....the 'knowing' realm and the 'experience' realm. We were created by this energy (God) in order for love to experience itself...for without experiencing itself through our existence, it would only 'know' it was love. I hold that we are in the experiencing realm, and that this place I 'returned' to was the 'knowing' realm. When I was there, there was no me. There was just pure infinite consciousness...'being' there wasn't a part of the experience....my awareness simply merged with the consciousness of the place and through that I was able to 'know' it. For awhile I had no idea what this place was or what to think of it or what it meant. I posted this trip report on another site and got a PM from someone saying they had the EXACT same experience...even down to stumbling to a phone to make an incoherent phone call while coming down! We exchanged many details of our experience and I learned much more about my own experience because of this. Shortly after this I was reading through trip reports at the ayahuasca.com forums and came across another experience that mirrored by own...I mean it couldn't have described it better. Maybe I'll post this stuff if anyone is interested. Anyway, the messages from these two other's trip reports were that love is basically the truth of the universe/deeply intertwined with the meaning of life. When I came down I had the greatest sense of love you can imagine, for it was what I had just experienced. Thus I came to believe that indeed, love is everything, that our purpose is to experience lovelove of one another, the earth, and I think most importantly, ourselves.
DivineMedicinalTechnology

aoxoa
#7 Posted : 9/24/2006 2:39:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

nice reports Stop my most profound DMT experience was my 1st , smoked around 100mg's i humbly tried to describe what it was like & it's in the trip report that i posted on this site a while back (somewhere)

entheogenist
#8 Posted : 9/24/2006 4:03:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This is an excerpt from an essay I wrote for a philosophy class in college... I got an A+ Smile I remember the first time I smoked DMT. After more than eight years of searching, I had finally obtained the legendary N,N-Dimethyltryptamine in its pure crystalline form. This is a defining moment in the life of a shaman-in-training. Over the years, I had read all of the books by all of the psychedelic gurus, talked about it endlessly with people who had experienced it before, and I had studied Hindu and Buddhist meditation practices, all in preparation for this moment. I had convinced myself that I was ready for this. Yet, somewhere deep within, I knew I wasnt, because although I felt confident and free of fear, my hands trembled as I loaded the fine crystals into the small glass pipe, making the task rather difficult. I raised the volume on my surround-sound system to the perfect level, with the music I had carefully selected: Beethovens Tempest, the third and final movement, Allegretto. I sat in a comfortable chair, reclined, and took a few deep breaths. I am ready for this, I halfheartedly told myself, as my still-trembling hands raised the pipe to my lips in a slightly mechanical fashion. As the acrid vapor swirled into my lungs I thought, This is it. This is what we have been waiting for questing for and no one can ever be ready for this! Then it happened. The physical world dissolved before my eyes. It felt as if the entire universe had been compressed down to the size of a pea, and then placed in the center of my brain. Time stopped, and I ceased to exist. In that timeless moment, I was everything and nothing, all knowledge was mine, but I had no thought. I observed all matter and energy in the universe swirl together, swept into a mandala that included the energy formerly known as Scott. I was simply one element in this universal, homogeneous solution. Then a startling truth became known: This is death. I was instantly overcome with the most paralyzing, all-consuming terror imaginable. As my ego struggled to regain control, I became separated from the mandala and spiraled down into darkness. I knew I was dead and this was eternity. There was no possibility of return, because all things exist in the mandala, and I was far away from it, in the void, in hell. I had visions of my children growing up without a father, of the machine of Western society turning them into materialistic consumer-drones because I am not there to guide them. I saw my friends and family shaking their heads and sighing, saying, "What a tragedy," then continuing on with their lives as if I had never existed. I would exist only as a memory. This fear was the fiber of my being. I experienced this for what seemed like months or years; there is really no time in that dimension, so it could have been an eon. Finally I realized that my body was not dead and I could return to it and my children, friends, and family. I remembered: I wasnt dead permanently, I had simply smoked DMT. I became aware of my body once again, my eyes snapped open, and the objects of the physical world hurriedly jumped into their places in my field of vision, as if they did not expect me to be observing them at that moment, and frantically scrambled back to the places I expected them to be when I opened my eyes. Everything was normal and tangible again. I have never been so grateful to be here, in this body, alive and breathing, as I was in that moment. Life-affirming is a gross understatement. I had been reborn. I shouted out a tearful "Thank you" to the cosmos, because I realized that each moment is a divine gift to be cherished, and I knew I would never again take my life for granted; I would live each moment as if it were my last.
...They all became the river.

Kija.
#9 Posted : 9/24/2006 10:27:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Amazing writeup entheogenist, your description is captivating. And great avatar!! parabola sweet

litrium
#10 Posted : 9/25/2006 2:21:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow, those sound like some pretty amazing experiences. Do many of you guys get some kind of entity contact? I seem to bump into some kind of intelligences on my aya trips, smoked dmt sounds like you blast past all that and end up merging with the source or something.

delphine
#11 Posted : 10/1/2006 10:00:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Probably a lot of you have read this before, but it just struck me that it's representative of a (non-drug) DMT experience. DMT is released from the pineal gland in deep dream states, deep meditation, and at birth and death, including near-death experiences. Excerpted from: http://www.mellen-thomas.com/stories.htm Journey Through the Light and Back Mellen-Thomas Benedicts Near Death Experience In 1982 I died from terminal cancer. The condition I had was inoperable, and any kind of chemotherapy they could give me would just have made me more of a vegetable. I was given six to eight months to live. I had been an information freak in the1970s, and I had become increasingly despondent over the nuclear crisis, the ecology crisis, and so forth. So, since I did not have a spiritual basis, I began to believe that nature had made a mistake, and that we were probably a cancerous organism on the planet. I saw no way that we could get out from all the problems we had created for ourselves and the planet. I perceived all humans as cancer, and that is what I got. That is what killed me. Be careful what your world view is. It can feed back on you, especially if it is a negative world view. I had a seriously negative one. That is what led me into my death. I tried all sorts of alternative healing methods, but nothing helped. So I determined that this was really just between me and God. I had never really faced God before, or even dealt with God. I was not into any kind of spirituality at the time, but I began a journey into learning about spirituality and alternative healing. I set out to do all the reading I could and bone up on the subject, because I did not want to be surprised on the other side. So I started reading on various religions and philosophies. They were all very interesting, and gave hope that there was something on the other side. I ended up in hospice care. I remember waking up one morning at home about 4:30 AM, and I just knew that this was it. This was the day I was going to die. So I called a few friends and said goodbye. I woke up my hospice caretaker and told her. I had a private agreement with her that she would leave my dead body alone for six hours, since I had read that all kinds of interesting things happen when you die. I went back to sleep. The next thing I remember is the beginning of a typical near death experience. Suddenly I was fully aware and I was standing up, but my body was in the bed. There was this darkness around me. Being out of my body was even more vivid than ordinary experience. It was so vivid that I could see every room in the house, I could see the top of the house, I could see around the house, I could see under the house. There was this Light shining. I turned toward the Light. The Light was very similar to what many other people have described in their near death experiences. It was so magnificent. It is tangible; you can feel it. It is alluring; you want to go to it like you would want to go to your ideal mothers or fathers arms. As I began to move toward the Light, I knew intuitively that if I went to the Light, I would be dead. So as I was moving toward the Light I said, Please wait a minute, just hold on a second here. I want to think about this; I would like to talk to you before I go. To my surprise, the entire experience halted at that point. You are indeed in control of your near death experience. You are not on a roller coaster ride. So my request was honored and I had some conversations with the Light. The Light kept changing into different figures, like Jesus, Buddha, Krishna, mandalas, archetypal images and signs. I asked the Light, What is going on here? Please, Light, clarify yourself for me. I really want to know the reality of the situation. I cannot really say the exact words, because it was sort of telepathy. The Light responded. The information transferred to me was that during your near death experience your beliefs shape the kind of feedback you are getting before the Light. If you were a Buddhist or Catholic or Fundamentalist, you get a feedback loop of your own stuff. You have a chance to look at it and examine it, but most people do not. As the Light revealed itself to me, I became aware that what I was really seeing was our higher Self matrix. We all have a higher Self, or an oversoul part of our being. It revealed itself to me in its truest energy form. The only way I can really describe it is that the being of the higher Self is more like a conduit. It did not look like that, but it is a direct connection to the Source that each and every one of us has. We are directly connected to the Source. So the Light was showing me the higher Self matrix. I was not committed to one particular religion. So that is what was being fed back to me during my near death experience. As I asked the Light to keep clearing for me, to keep explaining, I understood what the higher Self matrix is. We have a grid around the planet where all the higher Selves are connected. This is like a great company, a next subtle level of energy around us, the spirit level, you might say. Then, after a couple of minutes, I asked for more clarification. I really wanted to know what the universe is about, and I was ready to go at that time. I said I am ready, take me. Then the Light turned into the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen: a mandala of human souls on this planet. Now I came to this with my negative view of what was happening on the planet. So as I asked the Light to keep clarifying for me, I saw in this magnificent mandala how beautiful we all are in our essence, our core. We are the most beautiful creations. The human soul, the human matrix that we all make together is absolutely fantastic, elegant, exotic, everything. I just cannot say enough about how it changed my opinion of human beings in that instant. I said, Oh, God, I did not know how beautiful we are. At any level, high or low, in whatever shape you are in, you are the most beautiful creation, you are. The revelations coming from the Light during my near death experience seemed to go on and on, then I asked the Light, Does this mean that Mankind will be saved? Then, like a trumpet blast with a shower of spiraling lights, the Great Light spoke, saying, Remember this and never forget; you save, redeem and heal yourself. You always have. You always will. You were created with the power to do so from before the beginning of the world. In that instant I realized even more. I realized that WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN SAVED, and we saved ourselves because we were designed to self-correct like the rest of Gods universe. This is what the second coming is about. I thanked the Light of God with all my heart. The best thing I could come up with during my near death experience was these simple words of total appreciation: Oh dear God, dear Universe, dear Great Self, I Love My Life. The Light seemed to breathe me in even more deeply. It was as if the Light was completely absorbing me. The Love Light is, to this day, indescribable. I entered into another realm, more profound than the last, and became aware of something more, much more. It was an enormous stream of Light, vast and full, deep in the Heart of Life. I asked what this was. The Light responded, This is the RIVER OF LIFE. Drink of this manna water to your hearts content. So I did. I took one big drink and then another. To drink of Life Itself! I was in ecstasy. Then the Light said, You have a desire. The Light knew all about me, everything past, present and future. Yes! I whispered. I asked to see the rest of the Universe; beyond our solar system, beyond all human illusion. The Light then told me that I could go with the Stream. I did, and was carried Through the Light at the End of the Tunnel. I felt and heard a series of very soft sonic booms. What a rush! Suddenly I seemed to be rocketing away from the planet on this stream of Life. I saw the earth fly away. The solar system, in all its splendor, whizzed by and disappeared. At faster than light speed, I flew through the center of the galaxy, absorbing more knowledge as I went. I learned that this galaxy, and all of the Universe, is bursting with many different varieties of LIFE. I saw many worlds. The good news is that we are not alone in this Universe! As I rode this stream of consciousness through the center of the galaxy, the stream was expanding in awesome fractal waves of energy. The super clusters of galaxies with all their ancient wisdom flew by. At first I thought I was going somewhere; actually traveling. But then I realized that, as the stream was expanding, my own consciousness was also expanding to take in everything in the Universe! All creation passed by me. It was an unimaginable wonder! I truly was a Wonder Child; a babe in Wonderland! At this point of my near death experience, I found myself in a profound stillness, beyond all silence. I could see or perceive FOREVER, beyond Infinity. I was in the Void. I was in pre creation, before the Big Bang. I had crossed over the beginning of time/the First Word/the First vibration. I was in the Eye of Creation. I felt as if I was touching the Face of God. It was not a religious feeling. Simply I was at one with Absolute Life and Consciousness. When I say that I could see or perceive forever, I mean that I could experience all of creation generating itself. It was without beginning and without end. Thats a mind expanding thought, isnt it? Scientists perceive the Big Bang as a single event which created the Universe. I saw during my near death experience that the Big Bang is only one of an infinite number of Big Bangs creating Universes endlessly and simultaneously. The only images that even come close in human terms would be those created by super computers using fractal geometry equations. The ancients knew of this. They said Godhead periodically created new Universes by breathing out, and de created other Universes by breathing in. These epochs were called Yugas. Modern science called this the Big Bang. I was in absolute, pure consciousness. I could see or perceive all the Big Bangs or Yugas creating and de creating themselves. Instantly I entered into them all simultaneously. I saw that each and every little piece of creation has the power to create. It is very difficult to try to explain this. I am still speechless about this. It took me years after I returned from my near death experience to assimilate any words at all for the Void experience. I can tell you this now: the Void is less than nothing, yet more than everything that is! The Void is absolute zero; chaos forming all possibilities. It is Absolute Consciousness; much more than even Universal Intelligence. The Void is the vacuum or nothingness between all physical manifestations. The SPACE between atoms and their components. Modern science has begun to study this space between everything. They call it Zero point. Whenever they try to measure it, their instruments go off the scale, or to infinity, so to speak. They have no way, as of yet, to measure infinity accurately. There is more of the 0 space in your own body and the Universe than anything else! What mystics call the Void is not a void. It is so full of energy, a different kind of energy that has created everything that we are. Everything since the Big Bang is vibration, from the first Word, which is the first vibration. The biblical I am really has a question mark after it. I amWhat am I? So creation is God exploring Gods Self through every way imaginable, in an ongoing, infinite exploration through every one of us. I began to see during my near death experience that everything that is, is the Self, literally, your Self, my Self. Everything is the great Self. That is why God knows even when a leaf falls. That is possible because wherever you are is the center of the universe. Wherever any atom is, that is the center of the universe. There is God in that, and God in the Void. As I was exploring the Void during my near death experience and all the Yugas or creations, I was completely out of time and space as we know it. In this expanded state, I discovered that creation is about Absolute Pure Consciousness, or God, coming into the Experience of Life as we know it. The Void itself is devoid of experience. It is pre life, before the first vibration. Godhead is about more than Life and Death. Therefore there is even more than Life and Death to experience in the Universe! When I realized this during my near death experience, I was finished with the Void, and wanted to return to this creation, or Yuga. It just seemed like the natural thing to do. Then I suddenly came back through the second Light, or the Big Bang, hearing several more velvet booms. I rode the stream of consciousness back through all of creation, and what a ride it was! The super clusters of galaxies came through me with even more insights. I passed through the center of our galaxy, which is a black hole. Black holes are the great processors or recyclers of the Universe. Do you know what is on the other side of a Black Hole? We are; our galaxy, which has been reprocessed from another Universe. In its total energy configuration, the galaxy looked like a fantastic city of lights. All energy this side of the Big Bang is light. Every sub atom, atom, star, planet, even consciousness itself is made of light and has a frequency and/or particle. Light is living stuff. Everything is made of light, even stones. So everything is alive. Everything is made from the Light of God; everything is very intelligent. As I rode the stream on and on, I could eventually see a huge Light coming. I knew it was the First Light; the higher Self Light Matrix of our solar system. Then the entire solar system appeared in the Light, accompanied by one of those velvet booms. I could see during my near death experience all the energy that this solar system generates, and it is an incredible light show! I could hear the Music of the Spheres. Our solar system, as do all celestial bodies, generates a unique matrix of light, sound and vibratory energies. Advanced civilizations from other star systems can spot life as we know it in the universe by the vibratory or energy matrix imprint. It is childs play. The earths Wonder child (human beings) make an abundance of sound right now, like children playing in the backyard of the universe. The Light explained to me that there is no death; we are immortal beings. We have already been alive forever! I realized that we are part of a natural living system that recycles itself endlessly. I was never told that I had to come back. I just knew that I would. It was only natural, from what I had seen during my near death experience. I dont know how long I was with the Light, in human time. But there came a moment when I realized that all my questions had been answered and my return was near. When I say that all my questions were answered on the other side, I mean to say just that. During my near death experience, all my questions have been answered. Every human has a different life and set of questions to explore. Some of our questions are Universal, but each of us is exploring this thing we call Life in our own unique way. So is every other form of life, from mountains to every leaf on every tree. And that is very important to the rest of us in this Universe. Because it all contributes to the Big Picture, the fullness of Life. We are literally God exploring Gods self in an infinite Dance of Life. Your uniqueness enhances all of Life. As I began my return to the life cycle, it never crossed my mind, nor was I told during my near death experience that I would return to the same body. It just did not matter. I had complete trust in the Light and the Life process. As the stream merged with the great Light, I asked never to forget the revelations and the feelings of what I had learned on the other side. There was a Yes. It felt like a kiss to my soul. Then I was taken back through the Light into the vibratory realm again. The whole process reversed, with even more information being given to me. I came back home, and I was given lessons from my near death experience on the mechanics of reincarnation. I was given answers to all those little questions I had: How does this work? How does that work? I knew that I would be reincarnated. The earth is a great processor of energy, and individual consciousness evolves out of that into each one of us. I thought of myself as a human for the first time, and I was happy to be that. From what I have seen, I would be happy to be an atom in this universe. An atom. So to be the human part of God ... this is the most fantastic blessing. It is a blessing beyond our wildest estimation of what blessing can be. For each and every one of us to be the human part of this experience is awesome, and magnificent. Each and every one of us, no matter where we are, screwed up or not, is a blessing to the planet, right where we are.
"To dance is to live----to live is to dance!" --Snoopy, Peanuts comic strip

Kija.
#12 Posted : 10/3/2006 7:16:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

NN-DMT is found in the human body, the pineal gland is a good guess. Nothing is for sure. DMT release in dreams/death/birth is a theory. Strassman talks some but no confirmation.

delphine
#13 Posted : 10/3/2006 8:02:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:4e3edf08b6="Kija."]NN-DMT is found in the human body, the pineal gland is a good guess. Nothing is for sure. DMT release in dreams/death/birth is a theory. Strassman talks some but no confirmation.[/quote:4e3edf08b6] Everything's a theory...hey, there's even a Theory of Everything Very happy
"To dance is to live----to live is to dance!" --Snoopy, Peanuts comic strip

aoxoa
#14 Posted : 10/8/2006 11:43:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

entheo ... that was a FANTASTIC trip report ... thank you!