CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Making changa with Caapi Copy? Options

noosphere
#1 Posted : 10/12/2009 11:21:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I've been reading a lot about changa and have decided I want to make my own mix. Instead of using B. caapi leafs though I want to use "Caapi Copy". I read that the mixture should be 30-50% DMT and so I was wondering what percentage should I use of pure MAOI freebase? Would 20% be too much?
I was thinking of mixing:
2g DMT
1g dank
1/2g peppermint leaf
1/2g chaliponga leaf
1g Caapi Copy

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

soulfood
#2 Posted : 10/12/2009 11:45:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

what's dank?

noosphere
#3 Posted : 10/13/2009 12:04:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

really good cannabis

Sierra
#4 Posted : 10/17/2009 10:51:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah the Caapi copy thing should work, I think that's what it's there for. But I have to tell you in my experience...smoking weed with dmitri is not fun for me. It is always really really scary.
I don't know why, but I would'nt try it, for some reason its freaky to me.
If you go to FV to get caapi copy it might work to vape them close together, but I tried their freebase harmine/harmaline mix and had a bad trip off of that.
Keep in mind there was no THH in it, so it's not the exact same thing, but it was a bad experience.

I also took 2 or 3 datura seeds that afternoon, and then tried the harmaline/harmine freebase and took 2 small hits and was really tripping maoi style hard, and it was very unpleasent.
So I think what your plan is is going to work, but you will have a bad trip.
Smoking weed with dimitri...the words DNA damage comes to my mind whenever I did that ..and well.

Sierra
#5 Posted : 10/17/2009 10:58:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

1 gram of caapi copy smoked is too much. Only 2 good drags is enough to really really feel the maoi effects if it's similer to harmaline/harmine freebase. 1 gram is like 5 of the vials or 1 full one, and theres noway that can be good for you.
You shoud'nt eat at all before you do it either..even though when you vape it it does'nt go to you stomach like swallowing it..it can still give you problems. I have some harmaline/harmine freebase lying around but I think its a recipe for disaster. A little goes a long way with those freebase or hydrochloride extracts. You get them for cheap, but it's not somthing I'll buy ever again. This post will be a reminder for me to not do that again..maybe it was the datura that I took, but maois are NOT HEALTHY. Thats why they are most never prescribed anymore. I've heard a bunch of people say it's natural and safe, but it just does not give me that vibe of 'oh yeah its totally cool to smoke pure maoi.'

What you might consider it just taking 2 or 3 Zoloft pills.
Zoloft is very related to DMT.
I have heard. I was on it a long time ago when I was younger, but only for a short while. Both Zoloft and DMT are related via napatha. Betcha didnt know that!
But I'd take Zoloft anyday over a maoi+dmt smoke mixture. Thats just wrong. On multiple levels.

Jorkest
#6 Posted : 10/17/2009 10:58:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

SWIM has smoked spice many times with weed...and havent had an abnormal amount of bad experiences..it really depends on the person..but the only way to find out is try it a few times
it's a sound

Sierra
#7 Posted : 10/17/2009 11:05:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I found that the kundalini twinkling you hear is enough as it is.. but while stoned it just becomes abusive. It seems like person from person it varies. But everytime with weed I thought.....DNA DAMAGE!

Espiridion
#8 Posted : 10/17/2009 11:15:11 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Never tell someone that they are --going to have a bad trip-- just because you had one bad experience. Many have blended those very same elements together and have glowing testimonies. It is, as Jorkest says, dependant upon the person. Not to mention setting,etc.

DNA damage? Cite evidence.

As for the mix, Easy on the Caapi Copy. It does not take much. I would first TRY the mixture in a bowl. If you are pleased with the ratios, go from there. But mixing changa on a whim or even advice from someone here without testing it first is unwise.

When vaping RIMAs(harmalas are not MAOIs, they are RIMAs), a little goes a long way. Put it in the bowl first, under everything else, then herb(dank, parsley, calea(yuck!, but nice), damiana, lotus stamens, mugwort, mullein, etc.) then spice and then more herb on top. Light the herb and let the embers do the melting/vaping of the stuff below.

While I personally do not care for harmalas without THH, you won't necessarily have a -bad trip-. Unless someone plants a seed in your mind that it will.

Experiment, start small, minimize waste, be safe, learn more about yourself than you ever knew and have fun,

Peace,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Espiridion
#9 Posted : 10/17/2009 11:20:54 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Kundalini twinkling??? Sorry, I am new to this planet... Can someone explain just what that is?

?
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

jamie
#10 Posted : 10/17/2009 11:21:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Sierra wrote:
I found that the kundalini twinkling you hear is enough as it is.. but while stoned it just becomes abusive. It seems like person from person it varies. But everytime with weed I thought.....DNA DAMAGE!

^^..probabily just a cannabis freakout. I dont really like smoking the 2 at the same time either but I dont think it's physically harmfull..

Might be scary to raise kundalinin energies but I doubt it's harmful.
Long live the unwoke.

Sierra
#11 Posted : 10/17/2009 11:23:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It's not my fault that other people's trips are bad or whatever..and I'm not talking about just 1 experience mind you.
The 'evidence' about the DNA damage from me personally (This is however a couple of words, that's all.)
But let me tell you the second time I smoked it with weed the words 'I think I maybe just did DNA damage' came to my mind literally because I felt so stressed. Stress+weed+RIMA+ whatever.. I think I'm helping out here to warn you that you can only handle so much before you just go into a trance for 3 minutes staring at yourself in the mirror thinking..wow I'm really really yellow today!

Sierra
#12 Posted : 10/17/2009 11:24:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Seriously you should think before you speak.

Sierra
#13 Posted : 10/17/2009 11:44:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Kundalini is the real twinkling you hear after you toke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfS-Pgh02wY

Jorkest
#14 Posted : 10/18/2009 12:52:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

dude i think you are getting a little crazy with this weed thing...everybodys experience is unique..how can you even begin to tell somebody they will have a bad trip if they smoke weed with dmt...there are many people that enjoy it immensely..i think you need to think before you speak...also planting negative thought seeds just because you had two bad experiences on dmt....maybe its the dmt that scares you...and if it does..maybe its not for you..

you only talked about having bad experiences...with anything you used it with...maybe its your mind set that is ruining it for you...

and dude wtf are you talking about maois being bad for you...and wtf are you talking about zoloft and dmt being related via naphtha

that makes absolutely no sense what so ever

we would all like it if you learned a little bit more about what you are talking about before you go spreading false information.. ridiculous information at that
it's a sound

jamie
#15 Posted : 10/18/2009 12:57:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Sierra wrote:
It's not my fault that other people's trips are bad or whatever..and I'm not talking about just 1 experience mind you.
The 'evidence' about the DNA damage from me personally (This is however a couple of words, that's all.)
But let me tell you the second time I smoked it with weed the words 'I think I maybe just did DNA damage' came to my mind literally because I felt so stressed. Stress+weed+RIMA+ whatever.. I think I'm helping out here to warn you that you can only handle so much before you just go into a trance for 3 minutes staring at yourself in the mirror thinking..wow I'm really really yellow today!

Dude..I honestly can't even make out half of your post..
Noone said it's your fault other people have ad trips..where did you get that from?

you have provided NO evidence whatsoever that smoking harmalas, cannabis and DMT cause DNA damage..actually..that sounds quite rediculous concidering all the evidence out there converning both ayahuasca and cannabis as benifical healing medicines..

Myabe you just shouldnt take drugs when you are stressed out.

The last part of your post I dont get..

"I think I'm helping out here to warn you that you can only handle so much before you just go into a trance for 3 minutes staring at yourself in the mirror thinking..wow I'm really really yellow today"

I dont think anyone here will be able to make that out..you need to elaborate more or explain yourself better..

Noone is saying that YOU personally should like combining them..but just becasue you didnt and the thought "DNA damage" came to mind doesnt make it so by any means.
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#16 Posted : 10/18/2009 12:57:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sierra wrote:
Seriously you should think before you speak.

Maybe YOU should think before you speak..you might make some sense that wayWink
Long live the unwoke.

jamie
#17 Posted : 10/18/2009 1:02:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
and dude wtf are you talking about maois being bad for you...and wtf are you talking about zoloft and dmt being related via naphtha

haha ya I thought that sounded just a little bit odd as well!
Long live the unwoke.

Sierra
#18 Posted : 10/18/2009 1:05:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

http://www.erowid.org/ph...traline/sertraline.shtml

Lets break it down
You really need to be careful thats all I'm saying. Check it out, if you don't understand me, then why are you trying to figure it all out? You do't need to totally understand what I mean when I say all this, but it's clear to ME that mixing drugs with dmt is bad for you.

Maybe its not so bad that you do this and that, but it definatly is bad for me, because if I woul'ndt have said anything I wouldnt have a bunch of people cursing me for warning you about stress and dmt. If you want to know something to be made clear like should I combine a and b, its a hypothisis and is weird to go back over and over this when we are both right.

jamie
#19 Posted : 10/18/2009 1:16:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Long live the unwoke.

Sierra
#20 Posted : 10/18/2009 1:20:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes Zoloft and DMT are closely related.
I'm trying to shed some light on dmt and stuff, not ruin it for someone. But stopping somthing bad from happening is why I say what I do. I think its time to get rollin' and keep on truckin'

12NEXT