CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dosing oral DMT.. ? Options

Viracocha
#1 Posted : 10/17/2007 10:53:11 AM

..still lc..

Say you used three grams of syrian rue seeds as your MAOI How many milligrams of dmt would you use for: 1: a light DMT buzz (little to no visuals, just body high) 2: a medium oral DMT experience (OEVs, CEVs) 3: a heavy oral DMT experience (fully immersed visuals, open / closed eye doesn't make a difference etc..) ? 3 grams of syrian rue seeds contains appoximately 150mg of harmala MAOIs How would the experience differ if the same amount of DMT was used but 4 grams (200mg of MAOIs) was used?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

El Ka Bong
#2 Posted : 10/19/2007 12:41:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm still a newb here, and I'm repeating myself I realize, but with a 155 - 160 lb body weight, 150 mg dmt are close to an overdose - imo... But this experience was confounded by an intense waves of nausea, until I puked all the seed I had eaten ( hah! Noob Alright!) right out of me ! The onset was awesome, but I soon hit a plateau that seemed to go nowhere but ON..>! Like the whole brain is activated... 50mg would be a good starting point!

DZ-015
#3 Posted : 10/19/2007 2:15:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

1) ~25 mg? Never tried to not get visuals on DMT so that's a guess. 2) ~50-75 mg For me personally this is a nice medium dose. 3) ~75 - 150+ 150 mg at once will put it on just about anybody. I prefer two 100 mg dosages seperated by a couple hours.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove that what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

Viracocha
#4 Posted : 10/19/2007 4:03:30 PM

..still lc..

I'm trying to get over my little mdma stint i'm currently in at the moment. Going out at partying etc.. is indeed fun, but i much rather be self sufficient in my explorations rather than deal with fucker dealers and overpriced trash.. apparently mescaline is a nice way to go as far as substances on par with md go, but also a friend swears by his dmt potion Wink Very happy i tried it once, had too much, tripped too hard and had to get the hell out of there, but in small doses i can see how it is a beautiful thing (just gotta stop eating those bimbo biancas with salami (pizza, goooood)) - due to MAOI interactions i found this on bluelight: [quote:e0f39edab6="folias"] 30mg - something is happening 60mg - might get some closed eye visuals 90mg - beginning of open eye visuals 100mg - can be strong for some people. 150mg - can be fully immersively visionary for some people 200mg - a good standard strong dose equivelant to what ayahuascaroes in the Amazon give people. 250mg - a really, really good dose for anyone...the maximum people of sensitivity, low body weight would want to do. 300mg - about as strong as most people would ever want to do... 400mg - some people with a high tolerance to DMT need this (big, stocky bodyweight often) 500mg - no need to take this much...it gets too fast and potentially out of control. [/quote:e0f39edab6] perhaps 50mg with frequent 30mg topups might be a way to go? hmm.. have to start somewhere

El Ka Bong
#5 Posted : 10/19/2007 8:55:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

but, just to confirm - these data refer to being under a full MAOI state..? (3.5 g 'dose' of Rue seed ..?) I'm scared of 150 mg doses - ... freakin' WIRED results @! But here's some lower-dose data - 1.55 g of Syrian Rue lemon-juice extract taken 75 min before on an empty stomach, then oral doses of 50 mg dmt, and 1 hour later 25 mg more dmt. Results were subliminal visuals, comfortable dosiness, although no real tripping. But I had a marvelous sleep feeling amazingly refreshed the next day. But no tripping which felt like I wasted my precious lemony extract - so I believe the MAOI was worn off and/or too low within 75 minutes, and I had eaten a pear slowing dmt uptake. Must repeat this with 80 mg dmt in one dose. Also Rue extract must be stronger (say 2.0 g seed extracted in lemon) and dmt must follow the rue dose by 30-40 minutes on an empty stomach. Eat later if need be, after dmt as been absorbed from the stomach.

Attention All Shipping
#6 Posted : 10/29/2007 12:31:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Personally I've tried 3g of Syrian Rue with 50mg of DMT and got a light/medium effect though with no visuals: OEV or CEV. I think that's in part due to me having a high tolerance though.

El Ka Bong
#7 Posted : 10/30/2007 9:13:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have a cathartic need to share another tale, for safety and all the other amazing reasons. Dmt is so peculairly potent, rich and clean, metabolizably perfect to experiment with when we can use MAOIs. But watch out ! Experiences from oral doses of dmt are so different from inhaled trips. MAOIs aside, since they dictate how long dmt can circulate in the blood, dmt 'hits the brain' differently when eaten . We should start a 'Report your oral dose experience' thread, or a 'how is oral dosing comparable to other injestion methods' thead... But for now, I can report here another safe-but-heavy-dose; 80 mg is good !. Just 80 mg in one dose, taken 30 minutes after 3.5 g rue-seed extract all on an empty stomach - set in to 80% of the peak within 40 min. The rue alone caused no nausea, and I felt the rue-and-juice take effect by 15 min. But the 80 mg dmt stirred into 2 oz orange juice created a slight stomach quease at 40 min of eating it. ( I had consumed darkish beer about 2 hours before which is BAD for MAOI use, apparently, and can cause nausea...) It would have been a good idea to do 40 mg in 4 oz juice, wait 10 min and follow with 40 mg more in lots more juice. I rolfed once (just one yak !..) that was minor, but at about 120 minutes I stood up from being in bed, and that motion made the gut go into purge mode... ... It was a short but very satisfying psychedelic purge, lots of emotional 'held-onto' stuff can be drawn out with that reflex !... (pracitce..>!) So I tend to drink water all the time post-dosing ( it helps 'lube' the purge). And this time I forgot to dilute the dmt dose heavily, so it can sneak by the sensitive stomach ! It felt like the water 'sloshing around' as I tried to walk, stimulated my sensitized stomach's puke-reaction - there was nothing to heave up, just a heave of water. But I must say - 80 mg IS enough to make you puke ! I was ready to be incapacitated, and it became close to that - walking was ok, but you'd have appeared very drunk. You certainly can't operate things normally, even a lighter can be a fumble to flick on... One should have everything you'll need prepared 'at-hand', and remember to 'clean' the porcelain-worship-station beforehand too ! ... . I progressed from the bed ( first 90 min) then to the bathroom and into the tub ( next ~3.0 hours were spent soaking in hot water, enjoying CEV OEV with candle light). It was 6 hours in total before I was able to sleep, but still noticing some effects. The trip began quickly, in 10 minutes and by 45 minutes the CEV and OEV were very satisfactory. I wanted to be in the prepared 'nest' of a bed, warmed by two hot water bottles. I kept the light low, expecting no nausea but my belly felt the dmt ... There were distinctly different visuals with eyes open, lying in bed, in a dark loft with slanted ceilings. 'Eyes open visuals' might have needed a little higher dose (say 100mg) to become fuller, but amazing intricacies rolled by me, not on the walls and angled roof, but in 'mid air'. Imagination-soup was there again with closed eyes, and it could become too intense, so my eyes had to open just to stop the absurdity of what could be 'visualized' in CEV.! My own version of Alex Grey Land - all the eyeball themes, snakes, and crazy impossibles of Luke Brown ! ! Open eye visuals were a relief - more geometric and mathematical ! The excessive intesnisty of the imagination-soup CEV added to the background nausea... The body-tremors and 'yawning' feelings that one encounters at the exit of a vapourized dmt dose were present at the onset, and kind of 'announced' the trip was starting, even before the CEV appeared. And again coming down was marked by tremors - the pleasant 'rumbles'. So in summary - with MAOIs fully working, 80 mg dmt is very strong ! You'll begin to trip hard, and depending on the MAOIs enduring, it can last long (6 hours!). When you get that tripped-out (says the newb' !) there is a safety factor that needs to be kept 'high' too.. ! With possible Puke-factors and since I get so sensitized, I would not ever try to 'party' on an oral dose of dmt !

XENONSION
#8 Posted : 11/2/2007 11:35:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

so would you compare your 80mg dose to a 'breakthrough'....or perhaps viewing the veil the entire time? Just how deep into hyperspace did it take you?

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

El Ka Bong
#9 Posted : 11/3/2007 8:00:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No breakthough for me at any point on 80 mg - with MAOIs it was just already very intense ! Open eyes was 'peeled-through' as opposed to breaking through. With eyes open, there was Matrix-like drivel and script running all over everything, and seemed like I was seeing the machine-code behind the veil of the senses, whatever that symbol-stuff is in and on every thing everywhere !? I couldn't imagine taking more than 100 mg orally on MAOI - and OEV in the dark is where I was most comfortable, hopefully without nausea. So I say purge if you feel it coming, it instantly gets rid of the discomfort. I'm a newbie in almost all tripping respects - I may not have have remembered well enough to relate just how intense the 'imagination soup' was - very overwhelming with eyes closed. I guess it takes practice. Oral dmt on MAOIs is so different - a creep-on instead of a 'launch', so you get dreamy and even sleepy, and then 'wake up' just soaring with OEV ...! And then to have to get up, walk and pee or something is very flabbergasting ! . The MAOIs have a strong effect that becomes after all, a huge component of the high and even the nausea if you don't watch it. So I thought of the video of the woman who took 600 mg, absorbed rectally ... but without MAOIs, and how overwhelmed she said she was. I could relate to that kind of oceanic assault of the ego even with just 80 mg and 150 mg - waves keep rolling in, and they were psycho-sensory-emotive-synesthetic. At < 1/4 of 600 mg I realized that I was surely going to 'survive' my waves of peaking, if she did ! And amazingly, there is no hang over, and it all clears up so well after some sound sleep.

Pan-Elven
#10 Posted : 1/2/2008 7:28:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Swim has some Santo Daime (Ayahuasca) and would like to try using this instead of a Syrian Rue extract for the MAOI. A dose of Daime is usually about 50ml. Swim is then planning on swollowing 250mg DMT. Would this be a sufficient dose of MAOI ? &amp; does anyone have any idea how much DMT would already be in the Daime (Ayahuasca) per 50ml dose?
Direct Mystical Transmission