CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is this possible? Options

Space
#1 Posted : 10/5/2009 10:11:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never done an extract of DMT from MHRB to smoke. I have a few bottles of very clear mimosa, which I got by boiling the bark with ascorbic acid and letting it set then pouring off, leaving the crap at the bottom, then filtering many times through filter paper. It's very clear, with a light amber colour to it. So I'm just wondering that if I took enough of this, lightly boiled it down more and then inhaled it with a vaporizer, would this work? Or maybe if I dried it on say some loose green tea to enhance my receptability?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Space
#2 Posted : 10/6/2009 7:43:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Seems nobody's sure, so I'm going to try it. I've filtered and dried down about 20g worth of powder. To my surprise, White peices accumulated which I think is DMT in salt form? So hopefully vaporizing it will work to some effect.

DMTripper
#3 Posted : 10/6/2009 9:40:56 PM

John Murdoch IV

I think you need to convert it to freebase.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Space
#4 Posted : 10/6/2009 10:02:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's what seems apparent, but is there any way I could do that with any products one would have laying around their home? another curiousity I have, what ways could one actually use DMT in this state I have it in?

I'd really appreciate any help with this.

polytrip
#5 Posted : 10/6/2009 10:07:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I have no idea how concentrated the stuff would be if you would dry it out. But i bet it would work sublingually, especially with calciumcarbonate or something.

jamie
#6 Posted : 10/6/2009 10:34:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I would base it with sodium carbonate and water, let it dry and just get some iso and pull it with that..iso is usally cheap and easy to get, and lots of people have some laying around in a medicine cabinet or something.. what you get when the iso evaporates you should be able to smoke..
Long live the unwoke.