CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An Amazing Brew Options

komet
#1 Posted : 2/19/2016 11:44:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Such a great all-round homegrown experience. A combination of growing, preparation and experience.

An epic hail storm did some damage to a collection last year, those columns which were damaged never really recovered. So some heavy pruning was conducted recently. Over the last month they have been slowly drying. Only cores and spines removed, no skin.

A small ceramic pot was filled with 20grms of the dried mix, consisting of Bridgi (jess, con, montrose) Peru (icaro, macrogonus, steve)...and some tennis ball-sized lophs for good measure.

The large amount of snot encountered during the initial cutting process never returned and the result was a tea with an off-the-scale level of bitterness, the likes of which have not been encountered previously. 20 grams of material simmered for 60mins, a little more than half was consumed...about 250mls of tea, no flesh...and that was more than enough to produce one of the most profound psychedelic experiences someone has ever experienced.

Hours of navigating vividly detailed mindscapes, a body that felt it was made of light, weightless. A sense that one had done something truly medicating to mind and spirit. and not to forget the beautiful, next day afterglow.

Such a simple process, such incredible, awe-inspiring results.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jees
#2 Posted : 2/20/2016 8:19:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oo wonderful Thumbs up
Maybe the skin has some secrets after all?

AcaciaConfusedYah
#3 Posted : 2/20/2016 1:16:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

O wow! What a brew!

Hey, listen.... if you EVER need someone to help you drink one of those brews, I can clear my schedule pretty quickly. Smile

Thumbs up

I would love to know what kind of influence the peyote has on the brew. I grow em, but never eaten.

Fwiw, hope you didn't toss the core. There is still goods in the core. I saved some core from a few extractions (2), did an extraction on it. You'd be surprised how much alkaloid content is thrown away when the cores are tossed.

I can understand not wanting the extra snot in a Tea. But if you do extract, save the core.
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

komet
#4 Posted : 2/22/2016 3:43:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

AcaciaConfusedYah wrote:

I would love to know what kind of influence the peyote has on the brew. I grow em, but never eaten.

Cheers! I understand a large group experience with a mattress' in the back yard is being organized.

The addition of peyote did have an effect compared to previous tricho-only experiences. A more pronounced physicality and some slightly menacing visions, nothing overwhelming, however.

Jees, I'm not sure if the skins have many goodies, just lazy to peel I think. They probably even slightly inhibited the effective transportation of goodies to the tea.

Though you never would have guessed it Wink

Muskogee Herbman
#5 Posted : 2/24/2016 10:54:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome picks man! Looks like it was a great time Pleased
Creator help me live in a way that will make my ancestors proud.

Chan
#6 Posted : 2/25/2016 12:24:26 AM

Another Leaf on the Vine

Sounds incredible...!

Did you get a 'wet' weight before drying?
β€œI sometimes marvel at how far I’ve come - blissful, even, in the knowledge that I am slowly becoming a well-evolved human being - only to have the illusion shattered by an episode of bad behaviour that contradicts the new and reinforces the old. At these junctures of self-reflection, I ask the question: β€œare all my years of hard work unraveling before my eyes, or am I just having an episode?” For the sake of personal growth and the pursuit of equanimity, I choose the latter and accept that, on this journey of evolution, I may not encounter just one bad day, but a group of many.”
― B.G. Bowers

ΰ₯