CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wait, huh... WHAT? Options

null24
#1 Posted : 11/6/2015 3:04:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Growing psilocybin mushrooms is legal in NM?

Quote:

How do Santa Fe residents deal with it? It is it a big scene? Mushrooms, grown outdoors, aren’t in season right now, Williams notes. “Mushrooms are overlooked in places like Florida, because they grow out of the ground so easily,” she says. As for Santa Fe? “There are a few pockets of people who are farmers and gardeners, who grow [non-hallucinogenic] mushrooms anyway,” she says. “So, they will grow some [psilocybin] mushrooms and they’ll do them. But, they do them on their own land. You’re not gonna go to a nightclub and say, ‘Hey, are you shrooming?’ It’s a small community.”

Williams, who is writing a book on mushrooms called The Wild Kindness, plays down the notion that New Mexico is playing host to some sort of cultural phenomenon. “I hate to disappoint you, but nobody does mushrooms. It’s like something they keep in the back of their freezer for years and, then, maybe they take them,” Williams says. But, then again: “There’s a real enthusiasm for low-dosing. There’s this guy who has really bad hay fever and, when it’s debilitating, he does a low dose of mushrooms and he’s able to go out and farm.”

There are some artists I know who are growing their own and doing it in private ways: dance, therapy,” Williams continues. “It’s a square substance. I know a fair amount of teenagers and I don’t think they’re running around doing shrooms.”Big grin
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.