CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
My First TIME ............ please comment on what level Options

PrOtAgErUs
#1 Posted : 10/9/2007 6:54:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all, This is my first experience, please comment and judge the level if intensity you would guage it! thank you in advance. I am Male, approximately 240 lbs Dose 15-17mg nn, Dmt Let me begin by expressing the thought that I consider myself a very experienced. I have partook in Lysergic acid diethylamide 25 (LSD) as well as 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA), 4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine (2CB), psilocybin, DXM, 5meO-Dmt, GHB, NO2, THC, Absinth, and Ketamine. I have wanted to experience the wonders of N.N.-Dimethyltryptamine (from here on out referred to as NN) for over 10 years, I have been reading and researching others trip reports, and was attracted to the imagery contained within each and everyone of them, both positive and negative reports. There are a few aspects I found repeating in some of the threads, that I would like to touch on for a first time user of NN. I also suggest reading more then just the positive experiences- I consider NN very different then other substances such Lysergic acid diethylamide 25, where negative thoughts can propel the user into an unwanted state. There is truly nothing that can mentally prepare oneself for this experience, but doing the added homework, doing the reading, not rushing into this, dosage- Sitter, being around people you "TRUST" can help reduce any unwanted, or warranted stress. The Dose is nothing to be "Eyeballed". There is a slight variance in ingested amount in my report only because there was slight residue left, so I know I received no more then 17 mg. This can not be stressed enough. There is a very distinct smell to the NN I had received. For lack of a better description it was "Plastic-ish" which we jokingly referred to as "smelling like a cheap shoe store". It reminded me of "payless shoes", or some cheap garment store odor. The smell was very strong, I do not know if this is standard issue as this is my first time in possession of this substance. The appearance was a yellowish/ orange-ish crystal, It came as one solid crystal which required it to be broken into smaller dosages. The pipe was a clear glass, lollipop style, Which personally felt rather "Crackish" and not anything I would like to have in my repatriate, but on theses rare occasions Its truly the only way. I have read others mixing NN on other substances, and smoking, but I wanted a pure unadulterated experience. My Set and SETTING- 10:00 pm in bed room, My laptop computer playing "BlueTECH" (awesome music for this) laying on my bed as well. Sitter located at end of bed (holding pipe and lighter) the idea was to eliminate all responsibilities of the user, the sitter obligations were to watched it melt, turned and heated pipe, said When Etc. Then instructed once I laid back to Turn off lights. and not talk for at least 15 min. Now on to the real experience................... I was there nervous with anticipation, knowing I needed/wanted this right of passage. My inner circle is filled with "Extremists" we all tend to push the envelope too far, and only then can we learn how far one can truly go. I considered doing less then a 10 mg hit, but figured I would rather go for broke, and if I cough or don't "break through" I might not go again, that was my rational. FLICK FLICK, the lighter was going- The crystals sink into a liquid and run up the ball, I am told NOW! I Take the first hit, I try to hold it in as much as possible, I exhale and remember thinking that was a lot of smoke, but rush to hit it again As Soon As possible as if I am racing against the clock to get as much in me as possible. I manage to do this four more times, till I remember looking at the arm hairs on the person that was holding the pipe (they began to vibrate), something was starting! (he later tells me I instructed him "TURN OFF THE LIGHT" while I don't remember saying this at all) I remember leaning back. Looking up at a white ceiling, there was a spot in my field of vision. -As if I had looked at an solar eclipse and burned my retina, or starred at the filament on a light bulb and then looked away carrying that imagine into every field of view. I REMEMBER CLOSING MY EYES and that "Dot" came at me, a flood of multiple colors, as if it was pouring down from my Ceiling. I PANIC! ( at this point the original game plan was to have my Lights turned off in my room, but my sitter only dimmed them!) so when I tried to open my eyes, the room was totally foreign, Not recognizing the room I shut them again ( this was less then 10 seconds into the experience from my guesstimating. There was a point here were I remember struggling to let go, as this stream of colors poured onto my face (I was later told by the sitter, I was squirming at this point kinda crawling up the bed, as anyone would if there was a constant stream of colors being poured directly into your eyes!!!!!) Then as the room I was in started to become a distant memory. I felt myself decide, I am no longer fighting it. I am gonna go with it. (sitter informed me there was laughter on my part sometime during the trip, I can only imagine it was at this point in time) Instantly the NN, became easy, but only for a moment, I was conscientiously aware I was willing to go with it, and it was as if it knew. IT let up for a split second, like it allowed me to catch my "mental breath" if there was such a thing. I was for a split second disappointed I was reminded of "spencer's gifts, or a glow stick booth at a rave kinda hippish", and then we began again and there I was, every thing was BLACK! the stream of colors had stopped, the "in your face" visuals backed up, I was in a "Domed" Room only seconds before over whelming geometric patterns became the wall paper of something with out a distinct boundary as if the fractal style visuals were designed to hide the realms true dimensions. Others have described being slung shot into space, but when you look up at the night sky, you can clearly tell the stars are far from you, these visuals are not "FAR AWAY" I was reminded of how they photograph items on a white sheet of cloth or paper, that then bends up to hide edge between the floor and wall. If I was able to pull back from my vantage point it can be almost described as someone throwing a blanket of a zillion different mulit-changing colors over my face then as it hit my face, "puffing" or pulling back the blanket-- back up into a round room. I would imagine that change from the "in my face" visuals, to a "3d" round ball style room room was me breaking through. I have read so many reports of other entities and presences felt, I experienced none of this. I did feel totally outside of my body, as if my eye balls were shot down some electric slide, at this point as I am being astonished by the colors on the domed/circle/ball style room I remember thinking, I don't think I can get "Higher" it was as if things plateaued, there was no where else to go! There was a pause here that felt like a lifetime- I tried to process what was going on- I am an extremely religious person, I thought were was "God" in all of this? If this is heaven, where are the angels, I thought for and instant, "Am I now Atheist?" Then my lips felt as if they are being sucked down my throat,This for me was a good thing. I don't think I could have handled where I was for much longer- the harsh smoke from the inhalation of DMT proved to be a beneficial thing, as if it was designed to be that way, RE-Anchoring me to by body. I am honestly unsure, if I felt the burning as I was taking off, and then forgot about it, or if I felt it as I was returning, but I remember thinking, its not a bad thing, -it felt bad,- but it reminded me I was still alive, I was a pair of eyeballs and a "burning throat". Much if the trip at this point is blurry. It was as if the colors were performing mathematical fractals to entertain and show off to me as if it was glad I was there, and it was trying to impress me. The fact that I do not remember the comedown makes me think things continued to intensify to the point of me not being able to bring the experience back. It was no less then 10 minutes later, I am finally able to move, I sit up grab the voice recorder, in which I had planed to record the experience, Hit Record, and go to put it into words- at which point I am totally dumbfounded. My sitter looks shocked I am back so soon, I go to talk and -Nothing comes out, I had managed to hit RECORD on the device (I bet on accident), and I just THROW IT ACROSS the room as if was a pointless venture at time, I then feel like I am on an Oz of psilocybin the room begins to take some shape, and its a familiar hat, But I am still totally going, I know this because I manage to say, (once listening to the audio ) the recorder turns on,... some time passes and I finally hear my voice, am able to speak and I say" I am still totally GOING" my sitter is just a odd face in the room, with halos and blurs around him. I would say we are pushing 15- 20 min into it, and I am talking as much as I can and that audio clip is the culmination of the trip report here. I would like to make one clarification, I mentioned early that its a very different substance then Lysergic acid diethylamide 25, not that set and setting aren't important, but rather that you will be so visually STUNNED, there is hardly if any time for your own thoughts to happen. During my audio recording the first things I did manage to say and seem to repeat over and over again were "UN-FUCKING BELIEVEABLE" and something about another Dimension, that doesn't totally make sense, when the peak was over, I was so happy as to finally experience it, that it left a slight euphoria, even now 3 days later. I truly feel this is a substance, that should only be shared with someone looking for it, and isn't for those not looking! If it comes into your inner circle, consider it a blessing, handle it with care- and welcome to the elite of the human experience- Yours PrOtAgErUs Oct 2007 .
Side EFFECT OF DMT USE- "obsessing about the experience" "obsessing about the experience" "obsessing about the experience"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DZ-015
#2 Posted : 10/9/2007 2:45:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'd say it's about a medium dose. I'd go for 20-25 mgs next time. For me that's usually not enough to breakthrough, but it's sounds like you're almost there already. One thing, you said you took 4 hits. Did you hold each in as long as you could? I usually just try to take 2 big ones, holding them in as long as i can. Nice report. You captured the feeling of the come-up nicely. That first few seconds when it hits you, and it sort of takes your breath away, then gives it right back as you take off.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove that what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

Garulfo
#3 Posted : 10/9/2007 6:39:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:76fddfc967]I thought were was "God" in all of this? If this is heaven, where are the angels, I thought for and instant, "Am I now Atheist?"[/quote:76fddfc967] That's the point ! Smoke again and please comes tell us. I am really interrested in feedbacks from a very 'religious' people. DMT definitivly teached my friend that : - Life is not what we 'think' it is - God is not what we 'think' it is What we 'think' is just wrong, the only truth is what we live. Ah well.. that look likes quite sentencious Embarrased

PrOtAgErUs
#4 Posted : 10/10/2007 12:39:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

IS THIS life all there is? By encouraging us to β€œget a firm hold on the real life,” the Bible indicates that there is more. (1 Timothy 6:17-19) If our present life is not the real life, what is? durring my "experience" was reminded, of one of the most impactful parts in the bible, here jesus states: "[[But Jesus was saying: β€œFather, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.” I have seemed to carry this thought with me for the next few days, things are not as stressfull, not as important. I should rephrase my conclusions, not "Where is God? " but rather hes more complexed and advanced then i could have/will ever comprehend.
Side EFFECT OF DMT USE- "obsessing about the experience" "obsessing about the experience" "obsessing about the experience"

PrOtAgErUs
#5 Posted : 10/10/2007 4:47:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thank you guys for responding, I will go deeper, in the future- I admit I am mentally exhausted days later trying to process the experience- There was three of us that did it that night, and we are perplexed as if this is something we are seeing as a "gateway", or if this is something our sub conscience is producing- I admit I cant stop thinking about the experience- parts are still hazy and seem to be fading as time passes but its still taking most of my mental energy durring the day trying to make sense of it. I have had so many ACID trips where I thought I was pushing the envelope, and only a few among hundreds would I even consider I let go of reality for a instant. I had read a few pdfs from the files section that mentioned that all hallucinogens were some way cleanings the user, and I thought this was an interesting thought. I would like to continue reading others experiences and talking to like minded ones that have gone deeper to share their insights with me, and prepare me to go deeper- I would like to know what others "Theorys" are, but i admit i am HOOKED- pineal glad- sub science research has really been upped the last few days reading everything i can on the net with a new found zeal. I also think i will re-read strassman's book as it will carry much more weight now. is there any recommended reading?

DZ-015
#6 Posted : 10/10/2007 2:04:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:14d51fae34]I admit I am mentally exhausted days later trying to process the experience- There was three of us that did it that night, and we are perplexed as if this is something we are seeing as a "gateway", or if this is something our sub conscience is producing- I admit I cant stop thinking about the experience- parts are still hazy and seem to be fading as time passes but its still taking most of my mental energy durring the day trying to make sense of it.[/quote:14d51fae34] I know how you feel, but don't try too hard to make sense of it. IMO trying to understand the DMT experience is analogous to trying to understand god. It can only be understood in the moment, or in other words make the most of your time in hyperspace because when one comes down all comprehension of it is lost fairly quickly.
And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove that what is good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

PrOtAgErUs
#7 Posted : 10/13/2007 12:29:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was doing some reading on erowid and came across this... Threshold 2-5 mg light 10-20 mg comon 20 - 40 mg strong 40-60 mg I was baffled as to what i experienced could in no way be classified as "LIGHT" .... I called my friend to ask him what he dosed it out at .. he said you did 17 mg and the scale read .17g ... should the scale have read .017g not .17g ?

DMTripper
#8 Posted : 10/13/2007 1:53:19 AM

John Murdoch IV

0.17gr. is 170mg. Razz
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

PrOtAgErUs
#9 Posted : 10/13/2007 3:11:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That level of irresponsibility is making me nauseated, I am such a cautious person that this is truly disturbing me. Although it does help me understand the choppiness of some of the events. Some that were with me did less then me and were "Frozen" or "incapacitated" for longer- I am wondering if mentally there is some fail safe that would fire off as a mental protection- terminating the trip prematurely? I understand strassman concluded an over dose was one in which the experience can not be recalled- and "much" (not all) of mine is extremely vivid, and still with me. So much so that the music, has been, or feels like its perpetually stuck in my brain...... has been looping non stop. No matter what- its clearly and inserted "Marker" in my life. Now I am starting to doubt the level of purity of the compound as well, it was not "White" like some of the other pics from the extraction threads, mine was clearly yellow/orangish, I hate to say this but it might have been a saving grace. kinda makes my intro to the trip report seem FUCKING HYPOCRITACAL! Ha the irony of it all HAHAHAHA

DZ-015
#10 Posted : 10/16/2007 3:11:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

170 mg on the first go around? Hah nice. Bear in mind too for some people it may only take ~20 mg to breakthrough, some may need 50 or even upwards of 100 mg. Dosage with DMT can be very subjective.

XENONSION
#11 Posted : 10/16/2007 9:28:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I dont think you had a breakthrough...Hyperspace on the other side of your crazy patterned visuals is VERY strange. Not so much as patterns and colors..but just totally strange. also on the other side...things are much more real then just the fancy colors and spinning patterns. When i first started experimenting, I had several trips like yours, and i did not see what was so great about dmt. But once i brokethrough (and you wont mistake it) Only then did i see how powerful this stuff really was. I had much more respect for the substance after that. Cool

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

DZ-015
#12 Posted : 10/16/2007 9:44:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Exactly, when you breakthrough the world you enter is as real as the one you left (this one). It's not superimposed on this on like the colors and patterns of a pre-breakthrough experience.

Seven
#13 Posted : 10/16/2007 9:54:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

so is the breakthrough worth it? can it be stored as a memory and brought back to our reality? im just wondering cause my friend is having a hard time breaking through, and it seems the longer he waits, the more hesitant he becomes with the spice. he knows he hasn't broken through and hed like to experience it at least once. so any suggestions?
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

XENONSION
#14 Posted : 10/16/2007 10:03:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:603f16dffc="Seven"]so is the breakthrough worth it? can it be stored as a memory and brought back to our reality? im just wondering cause my friend is having a hard time breaking through, and it seems the longer he waits, the more hesitant he becomes with the spice. he knows he hasn't broken through and hed like to experience it at least once. so any suggestions?[/quote:603f16dffc] Is it worth it? It's what you should be shooting for! You won't see what dmt is all about until you breakthrough into hyperspace. Just go for it. Load up a ton of spice and just hit it like there is no tomorrow. You'll get there if you persist.

Do not be
-seen-on-see-on-

Seven
#15 Posted : 10/16/2007 10:13:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

cool man, thanks, he'll definitely keep this in mind next time, and just go for the gold.
The universe is an infinite harmony of vibrating beings in an elaborate range of expansion-contraction ratios, frequency modulations, and so forth.

DMTripper
#16 Posted : 10/17/2007 2:01:35 AM

John Murdoch IV

Last time I smoked DMT I really tried to smoke as much a I could but only got a dose that took me probably as far as possible without braking through and it was shit! Sad Months after I would get a pain in my stomach and heavy heartbeat just thinging about my experience. So now my mind is telling me that if I smoke more I will just get more of that shit Sad But I know that's not the case. I just want to brake through again but I'm scared Razz I was thinking about trying the machine next time.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

El Ka Bong
#17 Posted : 10/17/2007 2:42:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Do the Rue ! Everybody ... ! do the rue ! With Rue in you, all 'blocks' and moorings will be already loose, and you just 'slip' through... The easiest way to 'get there' is to smoke a full hit (30 mg) after drinking a filtered extract of 3.5 g Syrian Rue seed. MAOI's in Rue seed 'lubricate' the ego to be able to melt-into-it...

PrOtAgErUs
#18 Posted : 10/17/2007 9:13:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[img:2f10502766]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p196/protagerus/photo.jpg[/img:2f10502766] first attempt at posting a pic.. but it was this much!

DZ-015
#19 Posted : 10/18/2007 2:48:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is that rocked up or just a little dirty? Maybe the picture's just fuzzy. Try it again. No one i know has ever broken through their first time. It can take some people several, if not numerous trys before they do.

PrOtAgErUs
#20 Posted : 10/28/2007 1:33:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

that was the last of that stuff- I have done as high or larger doses of Whiter crystalin DMT, and it wasnt even near as intense. The biggest difference was that i couldnt Move no matter what before- Words just dont quite capture it. as far as the picture, this other dmt was for lack of a better word DENSE, or very sold, I have yet to encounter it again or know the species it was extracted from as was "Store bot"

12NEXT