CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
caapi leaf water and winegar extract for changa ? Options

xa
#1 Posted : 7/14/2015 12:23:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
I made a water extraction from caapi leaf (23gr) with water and white winegar, is usable for changa or is not good use a salt form ?

And if it's usable can i dose it like the same quantity of dmt (let's say 500mg dmt/ 500mg 23x caapi leaf) as a base ? or i need more to get a good MAOI ?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 7/14/2015 2:04:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salt forms have a higher smoking temp than the FB form. To have both spice and harmalas coming of together, their smoking points should be best as equal as possible, which is the FB form for the harmalas. So it might work, but not as efficient. I've never tried it out, just posting logic here.

xa
#3 Posted : 7/14/2015 2:09:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, also i think this, and make a conversion for so little amount, around 2 gr or more of this extract...i don't know if it's good...or try to add a base and made a conversion like dmt acetate to fb...can work ? what solvent i can use to pull it ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jees
#4 Posted : 7/14/2015 2:55:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

xa wrote:
Yes, also i think this, and make a conversion for so little amount, around 2 gr or more of this extract...i don't know if it's good...or try to add a base and made a conversion like dmt acetate to fb...can work ? what solvent i can use to pull it ?
Harmalas aren't pulled with a solvent, there is hardly a solvent for FB harmalas. You just crash it out with high pH, see easy caapi extraction thread. But I don't know if it works on leaf, never tried that, someone wrote it might be difficult, but I dunno.