CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first Changa, does this look ok? Options

spyfish
#1 Posted : 7/7/2015 4:44:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So today I acquired a Vapor Genie (classic), torch lighter and screens. And was planning to vape some spice.

But instead I took 300 mg of my 400 mg of spice i had left to try and make changa. I dissolved 300mg spice and 60mg Harmala freebase (95 isolate from rue) to 300mg herb mix, mostly Caapi leaves but a little lemon balm and calendula in the mix.

The spice completely dissolved and the harmala freebase mostly dissolved in about 10-20 ml of 95% polish vodka. And poured this over the herbs. It just covered the herbs.

Sounds good?

How much of this should I dose on first try? Its under a fan now and seem to evap pretty fast (next to my Mazatec Cubes drying Laughing )

So far Ive tried spice with volcano vaporizer, no breaktrough but last time with 40mg was pretty strong. I seem to be a little scared when it comes on (and before) But once its on I realize it was nothing to be scared off. But I have a feeling Changa is more for me, as I am more of a ¨Aya type¨.

Most of my journeys have been with Aya, and I have had some really good healing with that as well as very enjoyable journeys. IN fact I still haven´t had any negative experiences with Aya and mushrooms.

External Anarchy & Internal Monarchy

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SacredGeometry_
#2 Posted : 7/8/2015 1:41:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My first breakthrough was with change and I've been in love with it since. How I dose it is I just pack a bowl like I would normally with weed and hit it. I usually only need 2 to 3 hits and I'm gone. Just wait until you feel how smooth changa is. Good luck and good vibes