CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
local changa, it's possible ? Options

xa
#1 Posted : 7/2/2015 7:04:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,

I would like to find my local source for changa base, around my area.

From what i read is possible this:

Tribulus terrestris (harmala)
eleagnus angustifolia/umbellata (harmala)
hippophae (harmala)

arundo donax and similar... (dmt)

maybe i can grow peganum harmala
maybe i can grow some acacias

Stop.

I have mullein, and many others..

Can be the three first plants for harmala serve as maoi for changa alone with no caapi or peganum ?
(for the spice it's more trouble but i have mhbr and acbr for now)

Will be beautifull to go in my garden or forest and harvest....all i need.

Can you tell me what method of extraction for the three harmala palants (if are enough for maoi) ?

I can say that maybe i live in south Europe at 600 mt of altitude...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 7/2/2015 7:18:25 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Tribulus seems like a reasonable source of harmine, it contains other compounds so I would try a manske or something on it. Could use some moar experimentation in this area.

Eleagnus doesn't extract well, but a 10x from the leaves has been found to be quite active as a harmala admixture in changa. This contains different harmalas than caapi/rue and is fairly under researched in human metabolism so proceed with caution when working with this one.

Arundo donax contains the very toxic alkaloids bufotenidine and dehydrobufotenidine, be very very careful if you choose to work with this one. It is advised to avoid it entirely. Look into Phragmites and Phalaris as alternatives, but keep in mind that when growing in the wild, these plants are not clean reliable DMT sources, they are highly variable and may or may not be useful in medicine work.

I highly recommend growing your own wherever and whenever possible. If you choose to work with the wild plants please be very cautious, take detailed notes, and report back your progress.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

marz
#3 Posted : 7/2/2015 8:31:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds really cool. Xa/dreamer ill just stick to what i know like rue seeds but thats good to know.
About a new source so it looks like it is possible thanks for the share.
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

xa
#4 Posted : 7/2/2015 8:37:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, what i have here it's experiment and caution...ok, i'm a novice, so, firt identify and collect, then little try...and grow some good safe sources...thanks.

10x froma eleagnus...water extraction like caapi ?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

marz
#5 Posted : 7/2/2015 8:40:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Most definitely better to be safe then sorry with wild plants...
so always uses caution!Thumbs up
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution