CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How does changa taste when smoalked? Options

LSDvibes
#1 Posted : 6/19/2015 7:50:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've only smoalked DMT crystals a few times and love the taste/smell. I am curious about making changa in the distant future and was wondering about how the blends taste? Does it taste primarily like the leaf used with a hint of DMT or does the DMT flavor shine through pretty well? I am fascinated by changa made with B. Caapi for the traditional and extended experience but also with different leaves for the flavor.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Firemetal420
#2 Posted : 6/19/2015 8:56:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The taste of changa is mostly dictated by the herbs you choose to make it with ime... and the dmt taste is definitely in there with it. Recently I have been adding dried spearmint or peppermint leaf to my changa and the taste is incredibly pleasant, I definitely recommend it Smile
All things stated within this website by myself are expressly intended for entertainment purposes only.

All people in general, and users of this site are encouraged by myself, other members, and DMT-Nexus, to know and abide by the laws of the jurisdiction in which they are situated.

I, other members, and DMT-Nexus, do not condone or encourage the use, supply, or production of illegal drugs or controlled substances in any way whatsoever

LSDvibes
#3 Posted : 6/19/2015 9:10:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Firemetal420 wrote:
The taste of changa is mostly dictated by the herbs you choose to make it with ime... and the dmt taste is definitely in there with it. Recently I have been adding dried spearmint or peppermint leaf to my changa and the taste is incredibly pleasant, I definitely recommend it Smile

Yum! I'm noy interested in making changa to hide the DMT taste cause I think it tastes bad or something but, rather, because I think it is such a great taste on its own that I think it could go great with other herbal/plant flavors.

I don't know if flower can be added in but I could see DMT and some rose going great together!! Love

Metanoia
#4 Posted : 6/19/2015 9:20:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I use Damiana in my changa blends a lot and I think it goes great with the DMT taste/smell. Every time I smell Damiana now I think of my changa experiences Smile

LSDvibes
#5 Posted : 6/19/2015 9:46:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metanoia wrote:
I use Damiana in my changa blends a lot and I think it goes great with the DMT taste/smell. Every time I smell Damiana now I think of my changa experiences Smile

What a nice way to create new memories! I'll have to browse the changa section and see what members have said about the effects/differences when different plants are used vs DMT alone. I read through a tek (lex's tek, if I'm not mistaken) and it included a guide on changa and what different leaves did for the experience. Cool stuff indeed!

Tryptallmine
#6 Posted : 6/20/2015 12:07:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to just sprinkle freebase onto herbs in a VG which was ok, but since I made a great batch of changa the other day I find it much nicer. It's much more pleasant to vape and much easier to dose and work with too. I can barely taste the DMT even at a 1:1 ratio, To me it's more of a mixture of herb flavors than anything else. I find it to be more potent than hitting freebase maybe because its sometimes harder to get your technique perfect.

I'll be smoalkin' Changa from now on!

Tryptallmine attached the following image(s):
Changa.jpg (185kb) downloaded 231 time(s).

LSDvibes
#7 Posted : 6/20/2015 12:17:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks beautiful! Decorative even!Very happy And I've heard that changa is easier to breakthrough on.

Tryptallmine
#8 Posted : 6/20/2015 12:21:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSDvibes wrote:
Looks beautiful! Decorative even!Very happy And I've heard that changa is easier to breakthrough on.

I'd certainly agree with that. The first hit I took from a pinch of Changa sent me to outer space almost immediately. For me, the journey has a little more space and time to play with and far more gentle on the way back down

LSDvibes
#9 Posted : 6/20/2015 1:18:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What was your blend comprised of?

Tryptallmine
#10 Posted : 6/20/2015 1:58:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSDvibes wrote:
What was your blend comprised of?

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=647961#post647961

details here Smile

LSDvibes
#11 Posted : 6/20/2015 2:19:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSDvibes wrote:
[quote=Tryptallmine]Here's my latest batch of Changa
3.5g of DMT with an equal weighted blend of the following

Pink Lotus
Calendula
Mugwort
Chamomile
Lemon Balm
Passionflower
Skullcap
Blue and red Lily
Peppermint
Lobelia
nettle.

It tastes soo good.

Wow, impressive! Does the MAOI in the passion flower potentiate the experience or is it too little to make a difference? You seem to know your plants, have you ever brewed your own tea (DMT-related or not?) Thumbs up
[/quote

Tryptallmine
#12 Posted : 6/20/2015 2:34:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSDvibes wrote:
LSDvibes wrote:
[quote=Tryptallmine]Here's my latest batch of Changa
3.5g of DMT with an equal weighted blend of the following

Pink Lotus
Calendula
Mugwort
Chamomile
Lemon Balm
Passionflower
Skullcap
Blue and red Lily
Peppermint
Lobelia
nettle.

It tastes soo good.

Wow, impressive! Does the MAOI in the passion flower potentiate the experience or is it too little to make a difference? You seem to know your plants, have you ever brewed your own tea (DMT-related or not?) Thumbs up
[/quote

Yep, I'm quite a big tea drinker hence where most of these different herbs came from - tea blends. I have a lot of faith in plants vs pharmaceuticals these days so I use them all in various ratios for a healthier life.

I do think the passionflower plays a part in stretching the experience out a little being a natural MAO inhibitor, but given it's such a small amount this could be subjective similar to a placebo effect.

LSDvibes
#13 Posted : 6/20/2015 2:55:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That seems reasonable. I haven't heard much mention of passionflower on here for ayahuasca. Passionflower itself is gorgeous! Off topic, but have you tried Tulsi tea? It's yummy, I get this rose kind

Tryptallmine
#14 Posted : 6/20/2015 3:08:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LSDvibes wrote:
That seems reasonable. I haven't heard much mention of passionflower on here for ayahuasca. Passionflower itself is gorgeous! Off topic, but have you tried Tulsi tea? It's yummy, I get this rose kind

I suspect that's due to the potency in comparison to rue or banisteriopsis.
I haven't tried Tulsi but I'll look at getting some loose leaf next week at give it a try.

All this talk of tea and I've had to go make a pot!