CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
my first mini changa and question Options

xa
#1 Posted : 5/6/2015 1:32:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,
In the photo my first changa, it's a little thing just to try, i use the residual crystal and a little goo from my extraction, (at the photo time it's still going to evaporate all and dry):

0,18 gr spice
0,20 caapi leaf (10x)

0,13 gr peppermint
0,06 gr thyme
0,10 gr mullein

= 0,67 gr

Now, i don't understand, if i want to try it i have to take the proportion of 20mg of dmt for a dose ? because if it's right i have to smoke about 74 mg, but is so little ammount, in one hit i risk to get it all and since my first little buzz at 10 mg with pure spice scared me too much i would like to try the first effect with changa slow and then see if i want to go deep.

Or i can add more herbs to get an ammount to smoke for example: in 10 minutes in a pipe with more and more hits ? or there is anyway a short period of time for get the right ammount of dmt, like when is not mixed with harmalas ?

Sorry for the questions but maybe i don't understand well all what i read.
xa attached the following image(s):
primo mini.JPG (2,437kb) downloaded 179 time(s).
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

DoingKermit
#2 Posted : 5/7/2015 12:12:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, xa!

IMO, your changa isn't super strong, so dosing accurately shouldn't be a problem.

Your plan to start slow is completely sound from personal experience. I am so glad I built a relationship with the molecule before fully breaking through. I tend to only ever make 1:1 changa mixes and can still build the experience gradually. Just a couple small tokes to familiarise myself with the effects again and get myself in the mood... and then go for gold.

Just take your time. Hyperspace isn't going anywhere.

#3 Posted : 5/7/2015 1:53:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Yeah, as DoingKermit said, that blend isn't all that strong, so going 'too' far will have a much bigger gap versus 1:1 changa. Having 10x should ensure a reasonable dose of harmalas during smoking. If you just want to slip into hyperspace bit by bit, id suggest loading a little more than 74mg of the blend and just take small tokes, holding each 15+ seconds, assessing the situation as you go, until your where you are wanting to be.

<3

xa
#4 Posted : 5/7/2015 3:25:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok,
Sound clear, so i have to find a little blow for my pipe, it's handmade too big, i can made another, i like pipe not bong, my plan is to find the right measures for the blow to hold a good dose and i'll do as you suggesting.

But i have to wait the right time also for this little step.

It's funny before the scared hit i was like do it thinking every day about when made the extraction...now after the little buzz find myself to postpone to wait, it's all here, spice, changa, machine, pipes....but i'm waiting, i think it's a good reaction. no hurry, no worries.

Thanks again, this forum and members rock !!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 0 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

smokerx
#5 Posted : 5/9/2015 8:36:19 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

Lots os info about changa here

We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

xa
#6 Posted : 5/10/2015 12:16:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yes, i know, beautiful changas...now it's spring time i start to collect more plants and flowers...when i find my dosage/ratio i can start to try some blend...all in local area apart harmala and spice....but maybe one day grow some acacia and rue it's possible in my area.