DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Is this Changa? Sort of? Options

RhythmSpring
#1 Posted : 4/3/2015 12:41:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If I made a nice, thick ayahuasca brew from Rue and ACRB,

poured some into a shotglass,

and then let it evaporate into a very dry gunk, which, if scraped off, becomes a powder,

could this be smoked to receive changa-like effects?

Thanks.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

joedirt
#2 Posted : 4/3/2015 1:07:03 PM

Not I

Probably not very effectively since you still have the salt forms of both the harmalas and DMT.

If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Cognitive Heart
#3 Posted : 4/3/2015 1:38:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One could probably separate / pull the trypta's and try smoalking that on some mixed herb. Thumbs up
'What's going to happen?' 'Something wonderful.'

Skip the manual, now, where's the master switch?

We are interstellar stardust, the re-dox co-factors of existence. Serve the sacred laws of the universe before your time comes to an end. Oh yes, you shall be rewarded.

pitubo
#4 Posted : 4/3/2015 3:20:25 PM

dysfunctional word machine

You could add some washing soda to the liquid before it dries. When the mixture has completely dried, you can dissolve the residue in boiling ethanol. Not all of the residue will dissolve, eg. some plant matter and soda remnants will stay undissolved, but the now freebase dmt and harmalas will dissolve. The dmt dissolves easily, but the harmalas need the alcohol to be hot. Decant and filter the alcoholic solution, add neutral carrier herb and evaporate, cure and smoalk.

Be careful when heating ethanol, it is highly flammable! Don't do this over an open flame. Boil a good amount of water and then use the pan with boiled water to heat the alcohol.

The end result from converting ayahuasca into changa is a very harmala rich and dmt poor changa. Most changa recipes use between 1:1 and 3:1 dmt:harmalas, whereas ayahuasca may commonly be 1:10 dmt:harmalas.

RhythmSpring
#5 Posted : 4/3/2015 3:38:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay, thank you! I probably won't be doing it, then--I don't really have the materials/equipment and I don't have enough of a desire to do it. It was gonna be mainly for other people anyway.

Thanks for the knowledge
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Adjhart
#6 Posted : 4/3/2015 6:00:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great info Pit Thumbs up