DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
making changa stronger Options

balaganist
#21 Posted : 8/11/2009 3:45:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5 wrote:

Although I doubt that I will ever give up Aya for vaped Spice. There really is nothing like a solid Aya cerimony to balance, heal, and revive oneself.

I agree. Concentrated Caapi changa is truly amazing, but IMO not a replacement for a good brew+ceremony - the brew is more of a physical and emotional experience as well as a mentally expanding one.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

frequentflyer
#22 Posted : 8/11/2009 6:56:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

sorry for SWIM being such a newb, but is SWIM freebasing with sodium carbonate? or is this stage doing something different, not freebasing the dmt? does SWIM need to add a different stage to those SWIM previously mentioned?

jamie
#23 Posted : 8/11/2009 7:09:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

the leaves have mostly THH if I am correct?? I dont use leaves, but think I will order some. I do use a 10x cappi extract though, plus a bit of harmalas from rue that I salt out..evap it with the spice onto some peppermint leaf, but I now have mullein as well so I think I will try that..

It does really make a diff for me.. I end up having a peak for maybe 10 mins tops, but the after effects feel alot like aya or mushrooms and last for the next 45 mins to an hour..I like this may more than just blasting off for like 2 minutes and then comming back..I can actually feel like I drank aya. Plus I think that you can space hits apart more this way, because of the MAOI's, and you dont buld tolerancy..so it's like aya in that respect, for me anyway.
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#24 Posted : 8/11/2009 7:44:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

frequentflyer wrote:
sorry for SWIM being such a newb, but is SWIM freebasing with sodium carbonate? or is this stage doing something different, not freebasing the dmt? does SWIM need to add a different stage to those SWIM previously mentioned?

I usually base by covering sticky acetate with sodium carbonate, mixing thoroughly, wet slightly to make a paste, then leave to dry naturally. Then extract using your solvent.

soulfood
#25 Posted : 8/11/2009 7:45:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
the leaves have mostly THH if I am correct?? I dont use leaves, but think I will order some. I do use a 10x cappi extract though, plus a bit of harmalas from rue that I salt out..evap it with the spice onto some peppermint leaf, but I now have mullein as well so I think I will try that..

I think the leaves vary in content. I'm not sure if it's the THH but there's definately something doing something.

balaganist
#26 Posted : 8/12/2009 1:00:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
frequentflyer wrote:

I usually base by covering sticky acetate with sodium carbonate, mixing thoroughly, wet slightly to make a paste, then leave to dry naturally. Then extract using your solvent.

Yes thats the way to go .. use IPA or acetone as the solvent. Mix it around and leave it for a bit then decant the solvent off, repeat 2 more times, collect all solvent, filter, and evap.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

jamie
#27 Posted : 8/12/2009 1:30:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

balaganist wrote:
soulfood wrote:
frequentflyer wrote:

Yes thats the way to go .. use IPA or acetone as the solvent. Mix it around and leave it for a bit then decant the solvent off, repeat 2 more times, collect all solvent, filter, and evap.

Thats basically what I have done for a full alkaloid mix (jungle and regular, plus the oxide)..except I do 2 defatts before hand on the dry, powdered bark with naptha..I always get a much cleaner end product that way..I know that some here think that dry defats with naptha dont work, but they do for me..its not pulling DMT salts..and the naptha takes on lots of colour, so it must work to some degree..not as good as other teks though, but I would only use this if I want the full spectrum.
Long live the unwoke.

frequentflyer
#28 Posted : 8/12/2009 1:36:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks for all input, to clarify, SWIM will:

use fractals method of basing, then repeat twice (SWIM was quite lax at this stage)

use b. caapi as the herb to evap onto instead of pau d'acro

do you think SWIMs source of powdered bark might be a bit poor as well, would that make a difference?

jamie
#29 Posted : 8/12/2009 1:42:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

frequentflyer wrote:
thanks for all input, to clarify, SWIM will:

use fractals method of basing, then repeat twice (SWIM was quite lax at this stage)

use b. caapi as the herb to evap onto instead of pau d'acro

do you think SWIMs source of powdered bark might be a bit poor as well, would that make a difference?

..I have never used powdered bark..I always sit and grind it up myself because I thought that if prepowdered it might have more oxides in it..but I could be wrong..i think most people use powdered stuff. I have never had bark I was unsatisfied with though..
Long live the unwoke.

Dorge
#30 Posted : 8/12/2009 2:45:08 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

Swim has sat in many traditional ceremonies.. and to be honest this beats the hell out them as well as just vaping spice...
its its own unique thing...

there is mostly harmine in the leaf as well as some THH. Hawaiian leaf is the strongest, it has richer soil to grow from.
you can add caapi vine to it... but finding a strain that is lower in harmaline is ideal, less stoning with more clarity. the Celio is where it is at for that purpose.
the THH and harmine goes straight to the head and inhibits enzymes there from breaking it down. you can prolong a steady platue for over 2 hours with proper timing in smoking intervals as well as a high concentration of harmine and THH in the concentrated leaf. this is really the ideal.
Swim feels that it is essential to work with the enhanced 10x caapi, pau d'arco really lends no psychopharmacological advantage at all out side of it being pleasant and some spiritual effects in healing. but might as well just add that to the caapi and be done. its the same in Oz when they use other plant additives there is an entire spiritual herbalism focused just on smoking blends with this stuff comparable to traditional amazonian vegetalismo. which is what is so damn impressive about it.

it is amazing...

Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

smokeydaze
#31 Posted : 8/12/2009 6:36:31 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Pau Darco is more something that has to be enjoyed by itself, no real point adding it to caapi as it's also great by itself.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

frequentflyer
#32 Posted : 8/12/2009 6:26:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

wheres the best place to buy enhanced 10x caapi to evap onto? anywhere in the UK?

۩
#33 Posted : 8/12/2009 6:44:23 PM

You don't buy it, you make it.

soulfood
#34 Posted : 8/12/2009 6:51:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you can buy it... up to 200x. I just don't know a UK vendor.

http://www.ethnobotanica...anisteriopsis-caapi.html

acolon_5
#35 Posted : 8/12/2009 7:16:14 PM

The Great Namah

frequentflyer wrote:
wheres the best place to buy enhanced 10x caapi to evap onto? anywhere in the UK?

Buy a legnth or weight of some good Caapi
Mash it
Shred it
Put it into a pot with some vinegar
Boil for 5 hours on a light simmer
Pour off water
Boil again for 5 hours with just water
filter and combine
Boil down, very slowly, until almost all water is gone. Let sit, maybe with very low heat if needed until all water evaps.
Weight your final powder

#x=original weight of caapi (in grams)/amount of powder left over after boiling off water (in grams). You can adjust this by adding very fine Caapi powder.

That's just a simple water extraction that leaves the harmalas in the acetate salt. You could of course freebase them with any soluable base.

Other extractions may be more efficient or quicker.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

jamie
#36 Posted : 8/12/2009 7:28:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have used that tek above..but the last 2 I have used were 99% iso extractions to see if it really creates inactive "harmala reds"...my extract wasn't red, maybe slighty orangy yellow, but it still works..does anyone know if those harmala reds are really any different/inactive?? Or has iteven been shown to form in an iso extraction?
Long live the unwoke.

WSaged
#37 Posted : 8/12/2009 7:38:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

frequentflyer wrote:

Read through this thread about FV.
Link in post#9

WS

(EDIT: Oh shit, I don't think they ship to the UK...sorryEmbarrased )
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

69ron
#38 Posted : 8/12/2009 9:07:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As I recall, FV does ship to a few places outside of the US. You should check their website to see if your country is listed. The last time I looked I saw Canada and Mexico was added.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Dorge
#39 Posted : 8/13/2009 3:15:54 AM

Chen Cho Dorge

that 200x extract is vine not leaf extract... very differnt and super high in Harmaline. leaf has harmine and THH in it with out much if at all harmaline.
Dorge is cooperatively owned and cooperatively run by various hyperspacial entities working as a collabertive sentience project for the betterment of sentient exploration.

Offical Changa web sitehttp://changa.esotericpharma.org/

acolon_5
#40 Posted : 8/13/2009 3:35:19 PM

The Great Namah

Dorge wrote:
that 200x extract is vine not leaf extract... very differnt and super high in Harmaline. leaf has harmine and THH in it with out much if at all harmaline.

Really? Almost ever report I have read on the alkaloid profile of different type of Caapi have either no or extremly little harmaline in them. My understanding was that the entire plant's alkaloid makeup was dominated by THH and Harmine with extremely small amounts of other hamlaloids.

That's the other main thing (besides containing THH) that makes Caapi so different from rue, the absence of harmaline.

Not wanting to turn this into a debate, but could you site a reference for high harmaline content in Caapi?
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

PREV123NEXT