CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa as Medicine Options

balaganist
#1 Posted : 8/3/2009 12:19:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yesterday I introduced a friend to spice for the first time.
I have been wanting to show him the medicine for a while... and truly it did turn out to be a medicine!
I gave him some of my caapi 10x enhanced changa made with limonene extracted jungle spice.
I asked if he wanted a small starter dose to get used to it or a larger dose to send him off to hyperspace. He opted for the large one โ€“ he has had a fair number of high dose mushroom and acid experiences so I was confident he would be able to handle it.

I sat quietly as he went on his journey. I was pretty sure he broke through. After about 8 minutes he stretched out and opened his eyes.

What he told me on his return was very interesting for me. He said as he went in, he was carrying his worries and stresses, his ego complaining about what he has to do the rest of the day, and he said the spice was telling him to relax, to let it go.. he said it was difficult to let go of his baggage but in the end the spice pulled him through... he said he saw lots of rooms like he was underwater, which sounded familiar. He said there was a lot of dialog in the form of doctor and patient. He also spoke of information transference, as in being told things without words.

The main thing for me was that he seemed to have received a teaching about himself, about his attachment to stress and worry, and he came out seemingly refreshed and with a new perspective of himself.
I was very happy to be able to give him this experience! Smile
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Bancopuma
#2 Posted : 8/3/2009 1:08:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fantastic stuff! Thanks for sharing...is good stuff that enhanced changa... Cool

smokeydaze
#3 Posted : 8/3/2009 2:07:23 PM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

It's an amazing thing.
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW

Jorkest
#4 Posted : 8/3/2009 11:23:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

awesome dude...loving hearing stories like this
it's a sound