CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
upcoming solar eclipse Options

SyZyGyPSy
#1 Posted : 7/20/2009 5:59:19 AM
Tryptophilese Metaphysticus Anomalopteris III

Hey everyone, I realize this is short notice but I just wanted to point out that there's a solar eclipse coming up, July 22nd if you're in Asia where it's happening, or late on July 21st if you're in the Americas. Those in the Americas won't actually get to see it happen, as it will be night time... but still, it's gonna be the longest solar eclipse in this century so I figure it's a good occasion to observe.
The Ultimate Secret of the Universe is that there is no Ultimate Secret of the Universe... there's just a bunch of stuff that happens.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 7/20/2009 2:46:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh well, this reminds me of 10 years ago when I told myself, that I'd be an adult with enough money to travel in order to see this solar eclipse in 2009. Turns out, my projection was wrong on both sides. Laughing

It'S an extraordinary experience. I had the pleasure to witness it once..well, not really as it was raining cats and dogs. But it was still kinda cool.