CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Like to have a glass of water next to me. Options

Nime
#1 Posted : 7/12/2009 8:05:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM since the first time trying spice realized that they ALWAYS like having a glass of water next to them upon smoking some spice. After the first hit, SWIM likes taking a sip or two of water, most probably for the taste/feeling in the throat/mouth. But not exactly sure why. SWIM must admit, it is a weird feelin taking down that water while its coming on.

Anyone else do this?

Improvised Labware Vapor Bubbler (continued)

I would like to make it be known that I do not actually put what I write on this website or any place into practice in the real world. I like to live a life of fantasy on the internet where I ask questions and give answers.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 7/12/2009 6:14:20 PM

Always. spice loves water. especially in the body.

SanMan
#3 Posted : 7/13/2009 2:00:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This is an interesting concept that swim is sure to try

soulfood
#4 Posted : 7/13/2009 2:43:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I usually have a glass of fresh juice awaiting me when I arrive home. But I always make sure I am catered for in everyway before I head out.

jamie
#5 Posted : 7/13/2009 4:02:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I like to have some juice for after the trip incase I get jittery to raise my bloodsugar..I dont smoke spice anymore unless I have something with carbs or sugar for after cus my blood sugar drops, same with cannabis..I always need to eat a bit after.
Long live the unwoke.

soulfood
#6 Posted : 7/13/2009 2:57:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Yeah big time with cannabis. I don't really smoke it anymore unless I'm seeing a friend who smokes it, but I seem to have 2 extremes. Smoking the night away without a care in the world... or one drag, two drags, three drags, FLOOR!

However with the spice I just use juice to centre me afterwards.

Nime
#7 Posted : 7/14/2009 10:23:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
I like to have some juice for after the trip incase I get jittery to raise my bloodsugar..I dont smoke spice anymore unless I have something with carbs or sugar for after cus my blood sugar drops, same with cannabis..I always need to eat a bit after.

Quote:
I usually have a glass of fresh juice awaiting me when I arrive home. But I always make sure I am catered for in everyway before I head out.

Interesting indeed, however what SWIM is referring(i realize i didnt explain myself correctly) that SWIM likes to take a sip of water before journeying off. After the first exhale or two, while there is still control.

I havent had too many intense journeys thus far, however i refuse to journey off unless i go to the restroom first (i usually need to unrinate right after the experience, so i go before hand to counteract), and unless i have some water next to me =)

Improvised Labware Vapor Bubbler (continued)

I would like to make it be known that I do not actually put what I write on this website or any place into practice in the real world. I like to live a life of fantasy on the internet where I ask questions and give answers.

lorax
#8 Posted : 7/14/2009 3:56:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah.. it really helps having a good pal/girlfriend around to serve you well before and after liftoff.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

vegantoker
#9 Posted : 7/29/2009 1:05:18 AM

Matt

slidewinder wrote:
Always. spice loves water. especially in the body.

+1 I always recommend that people drink a glass of water before smoking DMT their first time when I introduce them to it.
Visit the Hyperspace Lexicon and contribute to the discussion. Help define the previously indiscribable!
Disclaimer: Everything I say about my actions is a lie. Just because I talk about this stuff online does not mean I really do it. I don't. Drugs are bad and I love Jesus too much to do drugs.

West-en
#10 Posted : 7/29/2009 2:04:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

DMT seems to be especially fond of water, in whatever form it is present. A nearby stream or sea may have an enormous positive impact on the trip, as well as such a little thing like a glass of water. I don't only keep it there for drinking purposes, it serves as a good companion. It's something trustworthy to focus on, an anchor, upon take-off and re-entry. Very calming and soothing.
There's a clear difference between what I say I do and what I actually do perform.

Spiced
#11 Posted : 9/27/2009 1:11:21 PM

Terra Incognita

I also have water with me, i already drink lot's of water (2L) so maybe that's why, but like mentioned here before, i like to drink some water after a hit before doing another, probably for the taste.

teotenakeltje
#12 Posted : 10/2/2009 6:03:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.erowid.org/li...guide/water-spirit.shtml

dm turner about dmt and water, interesting...