[Hyperspace Lexicon] The carrier wave Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 7/7/2009 11:44:38 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Another one for the Hyperspace Lexicon:

The carrier wave

Quote:
and there is a sound like the crumpling of a plastic bread wrapper or the crackling of a flame and a tone, a tone, a mmmmmmmmMMMMMM..

I'm talking about that tone. Anyone in for writing a good description?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jorkest
#2 Posted : 7/8/2009 12:27:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

im posting a sound file that reminded SWIM of the carrier wave..but also the bells that SWIM hears..its in the sound thread
it's a sound

۩
#3 Posted : 7/8/2009 2:18:03 AM

I often wonder if this is the sound of ones neuroelectricity.

vegantoker
#4 Posted : 7/8/2009 3:26:17 AM

Matt

slidewinder wrote:
I often wonder if this is the sound of ones neuroelectricity.

Me too!

+1 vote for calling it the Carrier Wave.
Visit the Hyperspace Lexicon and contribute to the discussion. Help define the previously indiscribable!
Disclaimer: Everything I say about my actions is a lie. Just because I talk about this stuff online does not mean I really do it. I don't. Drugs are bad and I love Jesus too much to do drugs.

Harbinger
#5 Posted : 7/8/2009 4:03:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe that the sound is like a vibration.
Everything in the universe is made of waves and vibrations.

String Theory talks a lot about vibrations.

Basically I think the spice tunes us into another vibration frequency that we normally can't perceive. As the vibration sound builds in intensity I know I am getting close to hyperspace, because I am reaching the right frequency for a certain awareness of another reality. (or maybe I am just crazy...)

If you look at the light radiation spectrum, and the small part of it we are only able to see, yet the other parts still exists... from radio waves to gamma rays.

The same goes for sound. We can only hear a small part of all there is to hear.

But Spice is something different. It is like an inter dimensional vibration key, allowing us to perceive what is always there. Just like a radio can tune into radio waves...

Just what I always figured was going on.

Give the spice a little smile... and cross the veil in style.

MagikVenom
#6 Posted : 7/8/2009 7:03:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

acolon_5
#7 Posted : 7/8/2009 2:21:38 PM

The Great Namah

I agree on vibration. My first few times it was so strong I felt every single cell in my body resonating with it. I was afraid it would shatter me my first launch. Friends have also commented on it. I've heard the fear of being ripped apart by the vibration on a few occasions.

Maybe we experience it differently?

The wave doesn't come often any more, neither does the veil. *sigh*
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

polytrip
#8 Posted : 7/8/2009 3:09:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
There where moments that i actually believed that there was a sound outside of my head, a sound that i did not just imagine myself, an un-hallucinated sound. I have described it in another thread as the sound of a jet-plane landing next to my head or someone drilling a hole in my skull, though the sound is not unpleasant, wich the actual landing of a jet-plane next to my head or the actual drilling of a hole in my head would be.
So to me it is like you're sleeping and your neighbour is drilling a hole in the wall wich wakes you up, and somewhere half-sleeping or half-awake you realize that there is a sound wich is not in your dreams, it's real but it's like you hear it in your dream. It's like it's too pungent to be just a dreamt sound but your mind is still too much within your dream too realize it's just the neighbour drilling a hole in the wall.

I find carrier wave a proper description since i belief it's the normal backgound noise generated by our brain or body, that is being perceived differently and distorted.

droplet
#9 Posted : 7/9/2009 8:06:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

well in Terrence Mckenna's True Hallucinations book there is a good bit about the carrier wave in there and some stuff Dennis Mckenna said about the vibration of this reality and how our brains are kind of like radio receivers and when the psilocybin and dmt crystals lock in place with our brain the brain actually vibrates at a different frequency allowing for one to pick up a different signal. I need to go back and read into it again though its been a while since I've read it. Anyone else recall the specifics. there was even a part in there about Dennis Mckenna inducing his own carrier wave using his voice once in trance or something believe as well.

tropane
#10 Posted : 7/17/2009 6:58:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm really curious about this sound.
I made a post a bit back talking about how a friend used to huff gas and would hear this exact sound.
After a while of huffing, the sound no longer came.

Yes by the way, he does know how dumb huffing was ... This was years ago.

Anyhow, ever since, he hasn't heard this sound from any hallucinogen, period.
Obviously something in his brain got toasted but even so, if this sound were anything significant,
shouldn't he still hear it?

Anything posted on here is relayed fables from a friend of a friend
who does not own a computer. Since SWIM cannot type these up himself,
I reiterate his fictional ramblings word for word to be a nice guy.

burnt
#11 Posted : 7/17/2009 10:16:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

SWIM would put it more like a waaaaaaooooo waaaaaaaaao waaaaaaao sound but its interesting that its so common.

The Traveler
#12 Posted : 7/19/2009 5:12:03 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Also for this phrase a draft has been made in the Hyperspace lexicon.

Please feel free to make additions or changes to this description on the Wiki.

WSaged
#13 Posted : 7/19/2009 6:55:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Man...I'm so jealous of you guys!!

I've never really heard "the carrier wave".Crying or very sad
I have heard a quiet whining tone, just outside my ear.
Kind of a high pitched drilling sound, like polytrip mentioned., but it was quiet & has only happen a couple of times.

Friends however, have heard it...& loud!! (from the same batch of spice, BTW)
My brother-in-law heard it so loud it that freaked him out pretty good! I had not warned him about it, since I had never heard anything like that.
He took 2-3 tokes, laid back on the couch & I could tell he was freaking out, cause he kept opening he eye's & looking at me like a scared little puppy.
After it wore off, he said he could not relax & get into it because, "there was a tone that started out quiet & started getting louder & louder, until it was so loud I couldn't hear anything else...It was rattling my eyeballs!!" He was trying to fight it off...& we all know how that goes.
He is a bit of a meathead, loved taking LSD/mushrooms, but DMT is a bit to serious!!

Confused
WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

tryptographer
#14 Posted : 7/19/2009 10:01:20 PM

tryptamine photographer

This huge variation in sound experiences is puzzling!

Once, I had a perfectly constant sine wave sound, exactly like a TV test signal. Loud but not overwhelming.

Another time when loud sounds were bothering me, I clearly had the impression the entities told me telepathically that these sounds were the result of residual fear or resistance. I launched again immediately, determined to 'push' my consciousness with all my will and go with the flow, rather than resisting... it worked, no sounds!
But this was one particular person at one particular night. I can hardly believe it works this way for everybody all the time, it can't be that simple Pleased

Quote:
how our brains are kind of like radio receivers and when the psilocybin and dmt crystals lock in place with our brain the brain actually vibrates at a different frequency allowing for one to pick up a different signal.

Exactly!!
What if there is a relation between the type of sound and the realm of destination? I mean, for example does the 'crazy circus' realm have its own sound, its own carrier wave frequency?! Hard to tell if there are often no sounds at all...

۩
#15 Posted : 7/20/2009 7:02:04 AM

I recently discovered that the music I hear during parts of the journey are the operating noises of myself. It's hard to explain, but my body was represented as music. And where there needed work, I could hear a dissonance, or it was a bit out of tune, and I could feel the entire harmonics of my existence. I was able to move my body and change the music...it was like conducting. I think I am learning how to heal myself through this strange music that is myself. I am learning to navigate it, manipulate it, listen + understand it and it's sources....and how they interact with the flowing river of hyperspace.....!!!!!!!!!

rellik
#16 Posted : 7/20/2009 11:01:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i remember hearing that tinnitus can be caused by high blood pressure. could increased blood pressure be the cause of the carrier wave?

SWIM has only heard the carrier wave very few times and it was a single tone with frequency around 6k-7k Hz

edit: the one time SWIM unenjoyably did nitrous, they received the same carrier wave
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

WSaged
#17 Posted : 7/22/2009 1:49:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rellik wrote:
i remember hearing that tinnitus can be caused by high blood pressure. could increased blood pressure be the cause of the carrier wave?

That is an interesting theory!!

I have never really heard the "carrier wave", I also do not get very much of an increase in heart rate.
Hmmmm....

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

۩
#18 Posted : 7/22/2009 9:46:18 AM

I have high blood pressure and I hear a ringing so loud all day except when I dream. Journeys seem to take me into this frequency, and then some. I've always assumed it was ear damage from the madness I've exposed myself to.
Once, only once, did I enter hyperspace and I clearly heard this CONSTANT ringing shut OFF. Blew my mind...

WSaged
#19 Posted : 7/22/2009 5:10:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

slidewinder wrote:
I have high blood pressure and I hear a ringing so loud all day except when I dream. Journeys seem to take me into this frequency, and then some. I've always assumed it was ear damage from the madness I've exposed myself to.
Once, only once, did I enter hyperspace and I clearly heard this CONSTANT ringing shut OFF. Blew my mind...

Good grief, that would drive me mad!!!

WS

MagikVenom
#20 Posted : 7/22/2009 9:01:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have monitored my blood pressure and heart rate hours at a time, thru many experiences I have normal blood pleasure and dont get the carrier all the time my blood pressure never rises to abnormal levels. Thats just me.

MV

123NEXT