CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Stupidity, insanity and madness. Options

mardybum
#21 Posted : 8/16/2007 5:18:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks that was a great read. ive heard those insects come up in quite a few reports.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

fredyjenkins
#22 Posted : 8/16/2007 5:25:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:aaf0a8af77="mardybum"]thanks that was a great read. ive heard those insects come up in quite a few reports.[/quote:aaf0a8af77] Yes, they come up ofter. I guess we should do something about them. I wonder how shouth american healers handle them. I have a hard time finding something positive about my encounters with those nasty entities. hum..

quantumbrujo
#23 Posted : 8/16/2007 8:51:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yes you mean the insectoids that look half human half praying mantis?I;ve had one of those right in my face about a foot away poking at my eyes with his long skinny fingers.I told him? it? to fuck off and he did for a little while but came back to resume his poking.I got pissed off and yelled at him? it? to fuck off and he finally did.It's like it was testing my patience or something.
I tried to say no to drugs but they wouldn't listen

knark
#24 Posted : 8/16/2007 11:03:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My room was a filthy mess, i was laying down on a pile of dirty cloths [b:c9b09aa41c]and i had a can of raid ( insect fighting aerosol) in my hands.[/b:c9b09aa41c] Very happy Hahaha, soo funny!. What a fucking trip man.. Glad you came out ok.

DMTripper
#25 Posted : 8/16/2007 1:55:52 PM

John Murdoch IV

[quote:783739d945="quantumbrujo"]I got pissed off and yelled at him? it? to fuck off and he finally did.It's like it was testing my patience or something.[/quote:783739d945] Hahahaha so that's the trick! Just to tell them to fuck off! Very happy It makes sense, a whole lot of sense. That's what you would do in this dimension so why not there Very happy hahahaha
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

fredyjenkins
#26 Posted : 8/16/2007 4:39:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quoteVery happy361175fe4="knark"]My room was a filthy mess, i was laying down on a pile of dirty cloths [bVery happy361175fe4]and i had a can of raid ( insect fighting aerosol) in my hands.[/bVery happy361175fe4] Very happy Hahaha, soo funny!. What a fucking trip man.. Glad you came out ok.[/quoteVery happy361175fe4] The worst thing is that this is the truth hahaha The thing is, my basement is full of <<real<< insects. So, in my trip, i saw an insect on the wall beside my bed. I dont know how to call this specie... bUt they are nasty.. and it ( the insect) was somehow bigger than usual. I thought about Carl Jung's synchronicity. And the waves kept going nearer and nearer to the end of my being. So i dit not took any chance : it took a can of raid with me. Things were getting weirder. Maybe the synchronicity would have increased, and the insects ( the real ones, mind you ) wouls have increased in numbers and in size as well. See, i was not delusional at all.

fredyjenkins
#27 Posted : 8/16/2007 4:59:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:4b26921160="quantumbrujo"]Oh yes you mean the insectoids that look half human half praying mantis?I;ve had one of those right in my face about a foot away poking at my eyes with his long skinny fingers.I told him? it? to fuck off and he did for a little while but came back to resume his poking.I got pissed off and yelled at him? it? to fuck off and he finally did.It's like it was testing my patience or something.[/quote:4b26921160] To me, it was pretty much all insect. It's weird, it wasnt so much visual. Usually it is, but this time, it was so far from here that it was beyond any shape or form. But i KNEW that it was a single global entitiy. Like a godess. It was feminine, it was mean, it has a personality of it's own. At first, there were alot of them. They were nasty spider-like and mantis-like. And my dilema was '' huh, i already saw them in the past, this time it's just more intense, i always came out ok, should i made pa pact and/or give myself to them? '' Andthe more and more things get along, the more and more i saw that i had no choice. Worsse, if i had resisted, i would have get hurt. Like when you get your teeth fixed. If you stand still, it's not that bad, if you try to escape, there is a chance that your mouth will get hurt. When things got more intense, i was revealed ( but i already knew this inside me... ) that my entire life was the product of their experiment. Like if my being was enginered by them?! And i got contact with a SINGLE entity, it wasnt a lot of collective consciouness entitiy anymore, it clearly was a female mantid of their specie. And damnit! She told me ( in my head, i wasnt aware of body or anything) that i had some sexual thing with her in the past. It was like if she told me that i was indirectly or directly the genitor of I DONT KNOW WHAT with her. Mad And i had the feeling that the different entitys i saw in the past were in fact some nasty looking mantids and stuff but only with a ''disguise'' on them. I also had the feeling that the mantid female entitys were the ''hive mind''. The queens. Like in the insect world were you have a single master female. I already had some experience like that. Only it was less intense. These multiform beings sometime appear in high end technological environment. It's alot like HR gigers painting, or like th emovie ''matrix'' when the main character awake in a field of human energy cell. Scary...

Implants
#28 Posted : 8/16/2007 6:57:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have a slightly different opinion about the insects, i think that they are more evolved than us and better at playing mind games, and that they basically stalk or prey around portals to higher dimensions of consciousness. They basically use fear to keep us trapped in a web of doubt about ourselves that precludes us from going further/deeper. They trick us into thinking that they control us or designed us and are experimenting with us and in return we give our will over to them. I think you can deal with them either like you or quantum did. tell them to fuck off, or give in to their power. if you give in it makes the trip easier because it appeases them, maybe thats what they feed on, energy. But if you tell them to fuck off youre scared its going to piss them off, but as energy is a scarce form of food to them, they are usually afraid of expending it in order to get some more unless they know you are afraid. You cant just tell them to fuck off unless you really mean it. I'm not really sure what the deal is with them, those are just some ideas. sometimes i trip and have no interaction what so ever with them, and sometimes i wind up deep in their world.

fredyjenkins
#29 Posted : 8/16/2007 8:07:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:34315920fb="Implants"]I have a slightly different opinion about the insects, i think that they are more evolved than us and better at playing mind games, and that they basically stalk or prey around portals to higher dimensions of consciousness. They basically use fear to keep us trapped in a web of doubt about ourselves that precludes us from going further/deeper. They trick us into thinking that they control us or designed us and are experimenting with us and in return we give our will over to them. I think you can deal with them either like you or quantum did. tell them to fuck off, or give in to their power. if you give in it makes the trip easier because it appeases them, maybe thats what they feed on, energy. But if you tell them to fuck off youre scared its going to piss them off, but as energy is a scarce form of food to them, they are usually afraid of expending it in order to get some more unless they know you are afraid. You cant just tell them to fuck off unless you really mean it. I'm not really sure what the deal is with them, those are just some ideas. sometimes i trip and have no interaction what so ever with them, and sometimes i wind up deep in their world.[/quote:34315920fb] Yeah, i already thought about this. When i trip on a normal setting (darkness, no distraction, laying in bed) it's usually what i understand altought sometime not. It seems to me that the insects with antenna on their heads comes from a ''lower'' realm and that the more friendly and evolved (non insectoid) entitys comes from a ''higher'' realm (the space continum is different there but this is the best i can describe it ) . Sometime i see reeaaallllyyy friendly entities that dont rush things and all. And the ''sound'' of them is different. There is a sonic thing about this whole affair. The insects makes bizarre frequency without order, a kind of distorted hum, it stinks. The evolved friendly entitys make the same sound as a tibetan ringing bell, it's beautifull, extremely complex and in perfect simetrical order. I guess the icaros of curanderos or the '' ahummm '' of tibetan monks is about that : navigating through hyperspace. On higher dosage i just cant navigate. It's too powerfull to handle. Regardless of the ''sound wave '' i try to generate, i end up being ''forced'' into some realm, and i have no control of where i end up. With low dose ( 2 grams of mushrooms) i can navigate but it's not always easy. Damn it, i really need to go down to south american, hook up with someone who fits with me and got ALOT of experience with aya. I want to do a full on 3 month dieta and all. But i dont feel i can do it alone. I need a little bit of guidance. Hell, someone who dit it before me and knows people that did it too. I just cant picture myslef locked in my house for 3 months with psychedelics in my veins. Your post make lots of sens to me, but i always have doubts. Maybe this is ultimatly what is wrong with me : fear and doubts. I need to get to the bottom of this.

Implants
#30 Posted : 8/16/2007 8:45:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah fredy, i hear you man. i would love to go to south america or to a tribe in brazil/peru and drink a lot of aya with a good shaman and a few friends. Its too bad that money is such a bitch, i would def go and pay for all my friends if i had the type of money that allowed me to do so. Maybe we both need to work on making some type of noise or develop a chant to help navigate ourselves through those areas. i always forget that sound is a good method for moving energy. It takes a lot longer than i expected to really get around this world and to maintain control and to bring new information back. but somebody has to get to the bottom of it.. might as well be you =)

PREV12