CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fiction Options

Noman
#1 Posted : 8/4/2007 11:18:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

An old story: I met up with a couple of friends to have drinks and later eat mushrooms but I was late and they were way drunk already and one of them was fighting some kind of infection in his face (dont ask) so it seemed like the fungus would be wasted on them and I was mad at the drunker of the two so I decided to bag it. But once the idea of doing psychedellics gets into my mind, I just chew it and chew it like a dog with a bone so I decided to try out some of what I'd been told was 5MEO DMT. "What the hell? If it goes bad, it only goes bad for half an hour." The stuff was a light tan slightly sticky and I loaded a tiny bit into the pipe with the tip of a knife and vaporized it with a mini torch. The smoke was sweet with the characteristic tryptamine taste, much less harsh than DMT though this may be just because there was so much less material. The feeling was total euphoria spread completely through my brain. Very much like an opiate though there was no body sensation. No visuals no psychic revalation, it didn't even feel like tripping, just utter contentment to sit slumped and be. Not what I expected at all - it was a lot like the yopo extract I made a few weeks ago which is nice because I have a lot of yopo left. Now thats more like it! Why stop there? I swapped the 5MEO for a vial of ultrapure NN DMT and off we went again. Whole different ballgame. I was still inhaling the first hit when everything began to warp and grow that electric dayglo fuzz. I managed to shut the torch off while still holding the second hit and then I lost track of what a torch or a hit or what second meant. All of existence became orange and blue rods coming together and coming apart in different patterns. It sounds boring but this was the functioning of the universe that I was witnessing. "You forgot this part didn't you, love? You always forget." Soft gentle chiding slightly amused. A drug that makes fun of you and pats your hand. And returns you to some fundemental state. There is always that feeling of "Oh yeah, this is what's really going on." That was a smallish hit. (I never weigh my DMT, I just have small medium and large doses) For round two I go for a medium dose. A chant "Om Namaha Shiva" was playing on the stereo while I sucked down the second dose. BTW - if your DMT is sufficiently clean (water clear shards) its not nasty to smoke at all. All those lung shredding stories you hear are cruddy DMT. I remember being careful to set the pipe down and turn off the torch and then nothing for I don't know how long. I came back to that chant and the realization that it had been going on forever. This disturbed me quite a bit because angelic as it was, I didn't fit into a world where that chant was the only thing that actually existed but I was quite sure that this was now the case. "Om Namaha Shiva".It slowly dawned on me that if I opened my eyes, the world might still be there and maybe I'd feel better. But what if it wasn't? Goddamn it. That goddamn chant. The world couldn't still be there or my friends would have noticed that the chant was going on forever and raised some kind of alarm. Shit. I opened my eyes and found myself flying miles above some vast Dacron and Nylon desert. Nope thats just the carpet. Calm down. "Om Namaha Shiva". I looked around. The world was still there but frozen. Time had stopped for enerything but me. I was utterly alone like Kirk in that old Star Trek ("Sulu! Can you - hear me? Sulu!" But he was just a buzzy little gnat noise to them.) What to do? Could I move around and function in this suddenly statue world? Could I eat? Did I need to eat anymore? Could the statue food sustain me? "Om Namaha Shiva". One of my friends started snoring. The other one woke up and said something that pissed me off. Reality bites. I went to bed.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

vroom
#2 Posted : 8/6/2007 1:59:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So the chant kind of kept you somewhere you didn't want to be? I'm curious about your emotions in that state. Can you still be annoyed? is the full range of emotion there? or is the translation too alien to describe ?

Noman
#3 Posted : 8/6/2007 2:08:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:701aa86b4a="vroom"]I'm curious about your emotions in that state.[/quote:701aa86b4a] Scared Shitless.

vroom
#4 Posted : 8/8/2007 11:25:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

And from what I've gathered theres no real way to prevent that? if a bad trip happens it happens? Or do you have some lvl of control? Smoked seems more tolerable then 3-4 hours of non stop can't get off this ride.

Chakra Vajra
#5 Posted : 8/9/2007 12:01:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Noman, how did you made that Yopo Extract?

Noman
#6 Posted : 8/9/2007 1:45:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I didn't, that would be illegal. The person in the fiction misspoke, it was cebil. He just did an A/B with three defats and pulled it with naptha and evaporated it. The yield was really low though so he has subsequently done another using toluene and now has a mess of yellow brown oil drying on a plate.

MagikVenom
#7 Posted : 8/26/2007 6:50:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Noman good report. Was the yoga chant from the 4 cd box by Russill Paul? I have had some strange experiences with these chants. I also like a spoken word version of I Ching or Jimi Hendrix.