CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first lsd trip directly linked to my first dmt trip... Options

SteelBreeze
#1 Posted : 8/2/2007 4:59:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

and my second dmt trip picked up exactly where my first trip ended... Lsd for the first time.. this was at wakarusa music festival in kansas in 2005, on my 18th birthday.. judging by tripping experiences since then i would say i ingested about 35 hits of your quality lsd.. it was a liquid vial, the guy was jacked up and the dropper of the vial fell out in my hand when he went to send my on my birthday trip.. about half of the contents poured into both of my eagerly cupped hands and i had just eaten 5 paper blotters as well.. coming up during the first half hour i had the worst sense of anxiety i had ever felt... 100's of miles from home at a music festival.. never tripped.. wtf is gonna happen?! and finally i decided i was just going to have to have a good time.. freaking out was simply not an option.. and it was smooth sailing from there.. i sat around at my camp site, smoked some pot with my friends for about an hour, the sun was on its way down.. about 5pm.. it was time to go see some music! i close my eyes, stand up suddenly and open my eyes to.. SEE MY BODY BELOW ME! holy freaking cow i says to myself.. i look to the left and i can see me there too, as well as to the right.. essentially i was about 45degrees to the horizon behind me, up about 7 feet.. as i 'turned my head' or so i thought.. it was like swinging a camera around and the pivot point was the top center of my head.. i was simultaneously capable of seeing through my own eyes if i wanted.. but it became kind of boring after a while, and chose to remain in the crows nest as i had dubbed it.. that out of body perspective lasted until i 'went to sleep' (which ill talk about in a minute) .. there was no concept of time, self, life or death.. just a state of being that was completely at peace with everything.. it was a triumphant moment in my life.. turning 18.. turning 18? well.. i have always taken two days very seriously.. new years and my birthday..they are 6 months apart and it just works out aesthetically.. not as celebratory BS, but as days to really evaluate and reflect upon what i have experienced to bring myself to the point... it being my 18th, and the atmosphere and everything.. i did choose to be celebratory for a change.. kind of interaction with people and strangers was a subconscious act.. something i did not 'think' about.. just did- same as navigating through crowded tents and concerts...i continually lost my friends and had to go find them.. but i didnt have to find them, i just knew there they were.. it was great.. simultaneously absorbing my present moment and reflecting it with what i had done to get me here- i suppose i was very very pleased with where i was.. i even had a run in with half a dozen police officers as the friends i was with were raided at their campsite for smoking cannabis... this was my favorite part of the trip- copper top- "SO Whatve you got in YOUR Pockets???" me says - "nothin" as i shrug my shoulders and turn my palms out at my sides.. and he just walks off flagging the other officers to come with him.. they even dropped the interrogation on my friends and just - left. now in context my 4 friends with me emptied EVERYTHING they had on their person in a terror.. pockets, back packs, even opened up their car to get their bags out.. ridiculous.. being as far removed from reality as i was.. i was fairly amused by the whole thing.. saw that the cops were just as if not more terrified by everything that was going on.. after the situation my friend Ben slaps me on the shoulder and says .. DUDE! YOU JUST PULLED A JEDI MIND TRICK! ahaha it was great.. the sensation felt as if i had as well.. as i had just completely dissuaded the obvious alpha male from feeling as if he needed to even touch me.. amazing. after that i retired to my tent, smoked some pot that i hadnt given up and fell into a very deep state of trance/relaxation.. the noise of the night and all the activity became... stale.. i dont know.. i felt i had better things to do than run around and be crazy.. it was after all my birthday and i hadnt had much time to ponder.. i crossed my legs and felt my spirit TAKE OFF everything became blurry for a little bit and then WHOOM i was back in my body.. like i had left out the front door of my body, came full circle around.. something.. and came flying in through the back door.. i was completely 'present' ... i laid back, with my legs still crossed- for what ever reason.. and proceeded to project my thoughts into the future, as if i were laying out my path or perhaps perceiving what the future may already have in store.. thoughts created 3dimensional structures that i traveled along- triangular and hexagonal structure that rotated as i traveled as an observer of my own thoughts.. it goes on but the memory is hard to describe.. just more intricate descriptions of the inner workings of the structure.. not much else happened during the rest of the trip.. though i had very Obvious visuals for the next few days.. my mind was exhausted half way through the second day and it was a few weeks before i felt... normal? there are times when i am struck by VERY intense senses of deja vu, and i can ride these deja vu waves for up to a couple hours.. and i 'know' i had in some way or another predicted or at least very well guessed this would happen while i was in that tent.. it depends very much on my state of mind.. when i feel centered and calm i get the most synchronous deja vu effects. though its not like it happens all the time by any means.. the most profound was a particular day that just seemed... off- several instances of deja vu..i just felt 'something' i didnt even know what dmt was at the time... i was once robbed several hundred dollars by a kid who i thought was a friend and.. what ever.. well.. he showed up at my front door that night with a gram of dmt.. said.. man.. i know youve had yours comin to you for a long time.. well.. i hope you can accept this... and.. thats when i smoked dmt for the first time.. .5g on parsley with a bic lighter- not the best way to smoke it ive come to realize.. as im sure i toasted that d.. WOAH! ... i ended up having a short conversation with a very short man, standing behind a bar.. before i could ask the question he already knew the answer to.. "NO! I'm not a leprechaun! EVERYONE says that!" there was a bit of exasperation in his voice, though he certainly wasnt angry.. after a moment of awkward silence.. "now here, your drink, so, whatta you think?" it tasted like sweet liquorice, nourishing like water.. i could tell he knew what i would say about what i thought it tasted like, so i didnt say anything just smiled a knowing smile.. "So, here it is.. what you've always wanted, everything you have ever done has brought you to this moment..this place" and again.. "so.. whatta you think?" "well i could get used to this, its (some made up word for amazing/awesome/cool/interesting/inspiring all rolled into one word) actually.." i says casually looking around.. nothing really remarkable until "OH! is that a..." (and at this point i looked over to this gate capsule looking thing... as if ive always wanted to see one of these.. like a kid reading about some super cool science technology.. it looked to be made of bronze, it was cylindrical and had elevator like doors that had an eye engraved over it.. some how when the doors were closed the eye was closed and then the doors were open the eye was open, but simultaneously the door was open and the capsule was empty..) everything was a forest green and bronze but i also understood those colors to be other colors... weird.. but cool.. at that point i started to come back to physical 'dimentia' hah.. and realized that there was a room full of people staring at me in awe... and then the trip ended real fast as i could feel their expectations of me to say something to them... i was sitting in my living room and 5 or 6 other people were there... none of us had ever tried it.. second dmt trip- i was on 4 or 5 hits of lsd in a playground near my house.. 3 other friends of mine were there.. i laid down in the bottom of a tan spiral slide.. smoke some dmt (.3g same method as before) so.. it sets in.. the street light 35 feet infront of me shoots off, the base stays in the ground and the top of it becomes a star WAY out in outter space.. all of the stars in the sky get REAL big, about the size of the street lamp.. and suddenly i realize.. im laying down in that bronze capsule.. ZOOOOM! like light speed flying in space, through hyperspace.. the stars were entities just watching, not saying anything.. no particular emotion.. just some wall flowers.. space flowers actually.. i didnt really go anywhere.. i just felt like i was flying at hyper speeds forwards, in reverse.. meh.. i dont think i ever 'broke through' anything but i knew i could.. i know had i been able to hop in that capsule during my first trip something profound would have happened.. instead it was like a quarter per turn kiddie ride you see outside of kmart or something.. after all.. the first time i hit the D i was in a bar.. like a cosmic docking station or rest stop or something.. that capsule was in the corner of the room like some novel arcade game or.. something.. and it ended up being the one in the park outside my house. hah. so.. if you guys read all that.. im sure that was far from an impressive story.. just a recollection of the first few times i dipped my toes in the psychedelic pond

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

fredyjenkins
#2 Posted : 8/2/2007 2:44:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:b028d17c7f]judging by tripping experiences since then i would say i ingested about 35 hits of your quality lsd.. it was a liquid vial, the guy was jacked up and the dropper of the vial fell out in my hand when he went to send my on my birthday trip.. about half of the contents poured into both of my eagerly cupped hands and i had just eaten 5 paper blotters as well.. [/quote:b028d17c7f] umm.. yeah.. [quote:b028d17c7f]he showed up at my front door that night with a gram of dmt.. said.. man.. i know youve had yours comin to you for a long time.. well.. i hope you can accept this... and.. thats when i smoked dmt for the first time.. .5g on parsley with a bic lighter-[/quote:b028d17c7f] yeah yeah..

vroom
#3 Posted : 8/4/2007 11:07:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hmm interesting Trip report, but mixing 2 substances and those amounts? Sound excessive (although i have no experience to draw from)? I'm just saying if its called "the spirit molecule" , I would liken it to using a beer bong to drink sacremental wine! I hope I don't sound too judgemental just hope you know what your doing and being safety minded.

SteelBreeze
#4 Posted : 8/7/2007 12:22:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

this was a couple years ago.. i was just a 'bit' reckless..heh. i really had no idea what dmt was the first times i smoked it.. then i started researching and found this place.. Fredy... im not sure what you are insinuating... ~35 hits is not a DAMN thing compared to thumb printing some crystal if you think im inflating the experience.. and then once again in the play ground.. 3 or 5 hits- it was very diluted.. and was MAYBE the potency of 200mic's and is .3 or .5 really that much? recalling the experiences and reading about others experiences.. mine were not very 'intense' or anything.. sure, i was completely unaware of my immediate surroundings and location the first time.. but.. i felt completely 'sane' or at least unastonished save for the couple instances..