CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dancinggg! Options

mentalextentions
#1 Posted : 7/27/2007 3:02:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

okk swim cant realy recall what ever happend while in to the elf spice world... all he knows it was brilliant and light with many creatures.... he felt very confused the whole time... but the most delightfull part was after.... im not sure if this has ever happend to anyone, but while listning to ravi shankar the whole trip he awoke and started dancing uncontollably for 15 mins... he went outside and started rolling on the ground while dancing, he felt kinda funny after knowing what he was doign but it was so enjoyable for him, it brought him to love dancing this was very fun has anyone else had this dancing happend to them...., a lot of the time he sways a lot but this was a very differnt feeling

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

shakedownshaman
#2 Posted : 7/27/2007 10:28:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ahh the dancing, a couple of weeks ago i was uncontrollably picked up & thrown off the couch by some outside force. Squarepusher's hello everything album was on, & #11 started playing after a sufficiently high dose was vaporized. It seriously felt like there were beings or large amounts of energy outside my body that was contorting, pushing, pulling and warping me into different positions in accordance to what i was hearing, it was ecstatic shamanic trance dancing bliss, i felt every tone, change in pitch, beat, noise, ect. and expressed all of these audio phenomena physically, i was fluid like water, yet poping like static, & wavy like gravy... it was like physical synthestia. quite fun, its happened to me at shows before as well although i usually do keep my travels in a more controlled & less distracting environment. thanks for bringing up spice dancing though, a whole other facet of the endless spice possibilities, here's a good analogy, Don Genaro considered dancing 'conversations with energy', a good way to think about it. peace...
Got elves?

mentalextentions
#3 Posted : 7/27/2007 10:33:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks for relplying swim had the same thing happen to him it was like he was performing a ritual or something and every beat sends his body to a new thing, he wished he taped it he felt like he had some good moves lol

entheogenist
#4 Posted : 7/28/2007 3:21:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I smoked DMT at a Widespread Panic show while standing. I was surrounded by dancing hippies and as the spice kicked in I felt my body begin to move with the music... It was being moved BY the music. I always dance at shows if the music moves me but this time I had no choice. The music was alive and I was IN it, it was a physical force moving my body. I watched the sound radiate from the stage and envelop the crowd. It consumed me. I have never moved like that before, I wish I had the ability to dance like that anytime I wanted, I'd be on TV or something.
...They all became the river.

mentalextentions
#5 Posted : 7/28/2007 3:26:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

so swimss not the only one Laughing

mentalextentions
#6 Posted : 7/28/2007 1:44:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

yeahh but it seems werid cuz no one ever talks about it

c-funk
#7 Posted : 8/14/2007 2:30:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wheeee, this happened to me, too! It's been about 25-100 (I don't count Pleased ) dmt trips until I had the pleasure. I had the feeling that I was being possessed by a spirit which would make me move to the music. It's funny, a lot of religions/cultures know a phenomenom that is often referred to as "spirit possession". Being possessed by gods/spirits, usually through music, is in these cultures treated as a deeply religious experience and it is an honor for someone to be chosen by a god to be possessed. It can only happen to the pure of mind and he will usually not be treated the same after the incident has occured. Sometimes he will even be seeked out for help or curing diseases. Often there are ceremonies to call for the spirits and have them enter the body of a person. The music plays an important part in this, as you can see none of you have ever experienced this phenomenom without music either. The way I see it, these spirits/gods are slumbering deep inside each and everyone of us, but it takes very special conditions to release them. Also check out this thread I created on bluelight, I was puzzled to what happened when I first wrote it... http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=5263335 Peace, <3 and all the other cheesy hippie crap!

rainbowserpent
#8 Posted : 8/14/2007 7:06:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow, how timely Smile A few weeks ago I started really moving my arms while smoking DMT sitting down. I noticed then that they almost moved themselves. Since then I've smoked standing up dancing quite a few times and find it to be one of my favorite ways to enjoy the spice. It's almost as if there is a certain set of rules to movement in the DMT space (these also coincide with the visuals), and movement is utterly fluid. I really like whoever said they wished they could dance like that all the time....me too!!! me too. It's like entering the god consciousness for a few minutes...or maybe releasing it from inside of you. It's such a spiritual thing...it also makes me feel like I am sometimes doing magic...and who knows...bringing DMT energy/thought/magic/feeling to the physical plane could have interesting implications....no? PS...I've had this happen without music too (that's how I first noticed it)

monkeyboy
#9 Posted : 10/23/2007 2:33:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

excellent!!! So SWIM's not the only one... It happens to him almost every time he has a breakthrough. In fact, he's smoked it so many times (in the past)- that he can replicate it. (the movement) Vey elegant- smooth and winding- almost reminds me of one of those indian statues of naharaj. Usually starts in swims shoulders or hands, and if he breathes into it... he ends up on the floor hyperventalating in ecstacy. Pretty embarrasing, but while its happening, swim dont give a f#ck. I talked to a shaman from arizona who uses DMT as a sacrament- hes taken hundreds of ppl on 'trips' and he didnt know what I was talking about till swim showed him Smile On a side note- i noticed this phenomina one other time- when I started messing with tantra. Definatly something worth looking into if you are interested in this... its definatly an 'estatic' state for swim

satylight
#10 Posted : 10/23/2007 8:10:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

once upon a time... a tree and his friend indulged in some spice at SCI red Rox.... couldnt help his self from raGing up a Storm :Smile ?LuV?
how deep does the rabbit hole go???

rainbowserpent
#11 Posted : 10/25/2007 6:06:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:161b9d7487="satylight"]once upon a time... a tree and his friend indulged in some spice at SCI red Rox.... couldnt help his self from raGing up a Storm :Smile ?LuV?[/quote:161b9d7487] once upon a time a beautifully colored serpent slithered its way through that same crowd...note the date of it's last hiss Pleased Very happy