CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT and Mushrooms Options

Fable
#1 Posted : 7/18/2007 10:14:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A few weeks ago some new friends and I went on a bit of a camping trip, it was great to get away from the electric smog that engulfs the citiy and relax without the thought of a phone call or any responsibilities. We went for a hike and found some magic mushrooms which were collected for use later on that night. After dinner we all had some however I only need about 1/2 of what everyone else has for the same effect, any more and things can get out of hand and the vibes go bad & panic and vertigo can set in. On this occasion things went exceedingly well and at the tail end of the mushroom experience I enjoyed an extended laughing fit where I literally was in tears of laughter unable to take a breath and the feeling that I was about to crack a rib, this lasted quite a while and by the end I felt like the laughter had acted as a purge and all this negative energy had been expelled from my body. At this point it was asked if anyone would like to smoke some changa and I thought that would be a good idea so I said yes. For some reason DMT takes care of me much more than the mushrooms do and I feel more comfortable with it, anyway I was rewarded with slow flowing geometric vistas of flowering mandala like shapes. What struck me at the time was that these closed eye visuals were lasting much longer than they would have, had I not taken any mushrooms and also that I had completely forgotten that I had taken any mushrooms at all, the DMT completely taking over the reigns. So does anyone have any other hybrid DMT stories to share?
I am a leaf on the the wind, watch how I soar!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DMTripper
#2 Posted : 7/19/2007 1:15:13 AM

John Murdoch IV

Mushroos include psilocybin which is converted by your body to pcylocin and that's just a type of DMT. It's 4-Hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine I've not yet mixed shrooms with N,N-DMT but I've mixed them whit LSD. It was an ok mix but I prefer to leave the LSD out. But I would like to try shrooms and then smoke DMT. I've hear that smoking a good hit of DMT while peaking on shrooms is quite the experience.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Viracocha
#3 Posted : 7/19/2007 9:05:18 AM

..still lc..

I've found a good snort (say 100mg) or taste of molly right before a breakthrough dose of spice really intensifies the experience. perhaps it's not for everyone, but if you don't mind shaking yourself around a bit it's really, really, sweet Smile the main bugger with this is sometimes your snort might really fucking sting (sometimes it's really smooth though) and this can be a massive distraction to the dmt trip, so much that it is a pretty bad ordeal overall. I've combined dmt with as many things as i can, i love experimenting with how the other friends can sway the trip. I've never had so much trouble seeing as on the weekend: two blotters (weak but enough to bring out the colours) five grams of orissas and three grams of subs plus extacy surging - the whole point of the experiment was to see how being that already visually impared altered the trip - and surprisingly it wasn't that much, it changed in the sense that there were no entities where i went, the place was cold and metallic and had little to no analogue aspect to it at all. it wasn't undesirable at all but it seemed to take away the magical connection that dmt can give. the visuals were out of control of course but a bigger aspect was the thought processes i spiralled on. i attribute this mostly to the high doses of shrooms.. i don't know how to describe the thoughts but they were inline with the visuals; cold and metallic. A while back another combination i tried was 150mg molly dropped, one blotter, 26mg of 2CB, and then DMT. I missed the peak of the combination unfortunately, and the night (mostly the situation and the blotter) rendered me a socially retarded bulldozer (digging my own hole) - a head full of knots is never a good time to take a dmt hit but i didn't want to miss the opportunity, so anyway it was quite rough, the 2cb tends to hit my body pretty hard as does acid, and dmt does too so it was possibly too much of a shock, i almost puked and had to sit up but was ok, i flowed into a mostly white wormhole kinda thing, but it wasn't circular it was very wide, like the mouth of a whale.. again quite uninteresting i don't really know what i'd attribute the lack of interesting dmt visions to while on so many things.. * acid: perhaps it affects it, but i can't see why * extacy: i suspect this is the main reason, most times i hit the dmt when on molly i've already passed the euphoric peak of molly which is when i'd really like to try it, so essentially i'm at that comedown point lacking in natural tryptamines - perhaps our natural tryptamines have a synergistic effect with dmt... but i don't know * 2cb: definitely fun, but along the same lines as extacy but with visual grids and colour sharpness.. taking small tokes of dmt to not breakthrough but still trigger the visuals is fantastic with 2cb, it's got the same amplified effect as with extacy but the visuals are more computerised, geometric meshes tend to lock into preset gridlines, their intensity varies but their position doesn't, 2cb also gives a wierd 'repeat' thing sometimes like a digital delay on a guitar does, swinging your head around with that effect and the dmt disturbances is real fun hehehe but doesn't really give you much * shrooms: i've only done dmt on shrooms once and i was way to fucked on other things too so i have no idea what did what, but i liked it. like i said though i suspect that mushrooms can heavily influence the mental thoughts during a dmt trip, but to really know you'd have to experience at least 10 breakthroughs imo i find dmt place while stoned to be foggy, and when i come back it's usually some very contemplative reflecting rather than euphoria and laughter. Some of my best experiences have been after just a few beers to help loosen up, but i don't think alcohol actually changes the experience.. next friday i have a few plans, 1. dmt breakthrough straight 2. dmt breakthrough at onset of 200ug blotter (melting begins) Shocked 3. dmt breakthrough at 3 hour mark of the blotter (colours begin) 4. perhaps take 5 grams of subs after (2) and at the onset then trip.. but you'd miss out on (3) Sad soooo many things to try

Viracocha
#4 Posted : 7/19/2007 9:18:40 AM

..still lc..

[quote:19e5524ecc="DMTripper"]Mushroos include psilocybin which is converted by your body to pcylocin and that's just a type of DMT. It's 4-Hydroxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine [/quote:19e5524ecc] psiloc(yb)in are definitely dimethylated tryptamines, but i'm not sure what you're implying by saying it's 'just a type of DMT' kind of.. a lot of the time when i'm on shrooms i feel like i'm wearing a dmt blanket or something to that extent, or i have the 'dimethylated tryptamine eyes', it happens all the time with shrooms and lsd (colour enhancement, ohhhh shiny cars lol fucking cool) but the presence of that -OH (and its position) is massive, and hugely modifies your bodies response to the molecule I find 5-MeO-DMT and DMT so be incredibly similar in the experience, but whereas DMT takes you somewhere, 5-meo takes you nowhere (or negative-somewhere) but as soon as you put that -OH there it's a totally different experience (kind of) BUT i guess it's not so different, i know of a lot of people that lock themselves up in a black dead silent room on high dose shrooms and enter the shroom-space, i've never done this (i can't wait!) but i suspect it'd be pretty similar to a dmt trip, a worthwhile experiment i guess you're probably implying that they both play on the same parts of your brain.. i reckon you're right.. Very happy

DMTripper
#5 Posted : 7/20/2007 1:32:14 AM

John Murdoch IV

Yes I was just implying how related they are. Smile
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

Viracocha
#6 Posted : 7/20/2007 1:46:34 AM

..still lc..

It's funny how similar they are Wednesday night i had a low dose of subs and didn't get any motion in my vision, but that colour and contrast enhancement was real evident especially in the kitchen Last night i had a nice big cone of dmt hehe and when i came back i sat down for a bit just tripping, then went to the kitchen while still a little fucked and the effect was exactly the same as wednesday Smile

cilosyb
#7 Posted : 7/21/2007 12:45:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

IME mushrooms act as a springboard into the DMT realm. They have a very synergestic effect on each other. The DMT is much more intense and long lasting. The effect of insnuffulated DMT at extreme doses (third-gram or greater) during the peak of high-dose mushroom trip is the farthest I ever care to go. The intensity alone is lethal. I'm not kidding! Perhaps I'll dig up my trip report of that one...
DivineMedicinalTechnology

Viracocha
#8 Posted : 7/23/2007 5:21:00 AM

..still lc..

Do you ever see dmt images when on shrooms? I'm not sure but perhaps it's because they're so structurally similar, they may play on the same parts of the brain? the other thing is, once you've seen dmt space you know what it looks like, so you now know how to see it anytime.. and shrooms gives it that kick start.. i'd like to hear what you have to say on snorting dmt Smile did you salt it first or just go for it with the freebase? pain ?? Shocked

cilosyb
#9 Posted : 7/23/2007 5:41:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have had mushroom trips that were hardly discernible from DMT trips. The only difference was the accompanied 'feeling' that is unmistakenly from the mushroom, and less intensity. They are very similar and I believe you are correct that this similarity in effect is due to their molecular structure. I also believe that under the right circumstances things like mescaline and mushrooms can bring about endogenous DMT release as well. Snorting DMT is...hard to describe really! I never salted mine. I've been told it shouldn't work as a freebase, but I can damn well assure you that it does. There is always some pain. If you don't wash or rextl it can be awful. The first time I did it I felt like I had a hole burning through my face! Not too pleasant but the trip was UNREAL. It lasts about 30 minutes (can feel like years though). Takes about 3-5 minutes to fully take effect, much gentler in that regard than vaporizing. Seems you can get more out of the experience too. I've snorted DMT three times, twice with mushrooms. I don't think I will do it again though. I'd rather go for a DMT-stiff dose of Ayahuasca. There are a few members over at the Nook who advocate rectal ingestion of DMT Shocked . I recall one such member saying it has the same intensity of smoked DMT, an onset of merely a couple minutes, and can last for a few hours Shocked! It may be worth further investigation. Then again, talk like this could make people really question the integrity of us spiceheads!
DivineMedicinalTechnology

Viracocha
#10 Posted : 7/23/2007 5:54:57 AM

..still lc..

lol fuck i've never put happy stuff up my butt i know people who love it though (i wonder what part of it they love Shocked ) buut hehe maybe i'll let them play around with that i'd like to say i would though, but i'm not going to lie to anyone Laughing the only reason i could see why the dmt should be salted for snorting would be to make it more soluble in polar solvents.. is mucus a polar solvent?? i think that's what it has to do with.. yeah it's so interesting how once that door is opened (to the dmt place) lots of other drugs trigger the flow again.. lsd and shrooms do 100% with me, but extacy and 2cb certainly don't.. i haven't tried mesc properly though, but i suspect if any phen would trigger it it would be mesc