CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Elf Doctors Options

litrium
#1 Posted : 7/12/2007 9:44:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Found this report from the Shroomery: I fell back on my bed and shut my eyes. Almost instantly, I knew I was going to travel far in this experience, and therefore I braced myself. The visuals came on very rapidly. Staring at them in awe, I was, until I simultaneously broke through them. At a rapid paste, my soul was traveling. I was venturing forth into another world. I was spinning around for a bit, and then I was finally there. On a foreign bed, I was lying, and, all around me, there were a multitude of Self-Transforming Machine Elves. There I was in an extraterrestrial hospital. The Elves were the doctors, and I assumed the role of the patient. The bed I was lying on had a distinctly odd feeling, as if it had been designed just for me. There were so many Elves, an innumerable amount. Due to there being so many, I couldn’t count how many there were. They were all around my bed staring directly down at me. They were toweringly tall, indeed. The hospital was green and black and was of enormous space. The ceiling was very high up. At this moment, my attempt to move led to no avail. My soul was strapped down by invisible reins. I was paralyzed and very vulnerable. I felt a chill shudder down my spine, as I quickly grew accustomed to my immobility. I was slightly worried, but also, in the back of my mind, I knew that the Elves were my friends and would not hurt me, or so I hoped. All of the sudden, the Elves began to stir. The Self-Transforming Machine Elves began to dissect me! With their bare hands, they engaged in the process. I was shocked. This was the last thing that I expected. With their hands, they reached inside of me and pulled out the makeup of my soul. Surprisingly enough, I felt no pain. This I was glad of, for I expected the dissection to be one of intolerable pain. Perhaps I was given anesthesia, but I don’t think so. I believe that the soul can not sustain pain, only their vessels, our bodies, calculate and take into accordance that of pain. Thus, I was being dissected and felt not the slightest hurt. The Elves were fast at work. They were digging into my soul and feeling all around. They dug deep and reached parts of my soul that I thought were non existent. It was as if they were on a hunt to find buried treasure. The Elves, I could tell, were skilled at the soul dissection procedure. They did not hesitate in any of their movements and proved to me that they obviously knew well the anatomy of the human soul. Throughout the surgery, there were many Elves in the background that were watching and observing the process. They were in class, and the lesson of today was that of learning how to dissect a human soul. In their head, they took notes about what was going on. They were a bit like interns learning a medical procedure. Time was wearing way, and the Elves made note of this. Quickly and efficiently, they placed all of the dissected material of my soul back into me. Stitches were of no use here. The Elves rubbed their hands together. Smoothly, they then rubbed their hands all over my soul. This healing method reconfigured my internal soul apparatus. Before I knew it, I was traveling back to my world at top speed. My soul was back together in one piece. At a rapid paste, I past through realms of colors until I made it safely back to my domain. My eyes opened up, and I was absolutely shocked at what had just bypassed. I was staring around my room with the post drawn DMT experience. My ceiling was morphing into various shapes at will, while visuals danced all over my walls. I was extremely aghast about what had just occurred. In this state of mind, I lied for some time. Trying to take it all in, I was utterly flabbergasted. Slowly, my Ego crept back into place. Eventually, the experience merged with my everyday world. I decided to smoke DMT one more time that day.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

fredyjenkins
#2 Posted : 7/12/2007 5:12:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:20cde7c351] I decided to smoke DMT one more time that day. [/quote:20cde7c351] Why i dont have that kind of balls? Mad This trip report is really good, i think many people could relate. But hey, the dmt machine elves, how do they look like? I would like to see a painting or something. Somebody got a link to dmt elves inspired psychedelic art? or maybe somebody could do me a description?