CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
first few times ; Dmt it some strong stuff!!! Options

fredyjenkins
#1 Posted : 7/11/2007 10:21:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well, i had dmt waiting for me for a while. The only thing is that i was too anxious to try it. I had been confronted to overwhelmingly bad psylo. experiences in the last 6 months and i didnt know if i was ready or not. I had tried the Dmt once or twice before but only a little bit not even a dose, i only got a racing hearbeat and almost no visuals. My smoking technique was really poor. So i build a DMT pipe with a lightbulb, 2 straw and a pepsi bottle cap. It works really well i tell you. So on the 11 of july, i loaded the pipe with not even a pencil eraser amount. It was tiny. Then, with the aid of a candle, i vaporized almost all of the DMT in my getho pipe. The smoke was really dense, yet no smoke was finding it<s way out of my pipe. I inhaled all the smoke at once. I used to be a pot and tobacco smoker so the harsness was not so terrible. I only had the time to put the pipe on the bedside desk. I knew that this was going to be somehow strong. Within seconds, i had really strong psychedelic visual/mind eye distortion everywhere in my room. I didnt even see the smoke coming out of my mouth because the '' visuals '' were too much overwhelming. I then closed my eyes and laid on my bed. I felt that i was kind of expanding. I was kinda scared but not too much. I retained self awareness. I had no breakthrough. It was just STRONG energy fields visuals swirling everywhere. That was beatuyfull. On the coming up, ( more or less 1 minute who knows? ) my heart was racing, i told myself '' hu hu never again '', '' what the fuck am i doing to me '', '' please, no entity contact this time''. But at the same time, having done lots of trips before, i said to myslef '' i'll emerge of this fine, i have to pay attention NOW, i'm doing this for a purpose. '' After this coming up, expendaing, ultra-intense period, I felt the greatest ectsasy i have ever felt. Visuals swirling eveywhre like a landscape. Things were getting less and less intense. But still, less and less intense means, like a strong acid trip haha! I then opened my eyes but stayed in bed. I could have talked, walked and anything, but i have confused in a psychedelic way and having color visuals and space distortions again ( [u:a19dc449d4]STRONG[/u:a19dc449d4] distortion and colors ). for about half an hour i felt kind of depressed that life was kind of unreal?! And that i was not doing what i am supposed to do in life - weird toughts, but very insightful. I felt like i was coming back from the place of origin and that i was amnesic of this place again. This is so weird. But it is great. I now feel like i know everything about the psychedelic oneness ultimate reality and that i belong there. I used to investigate these states, now i investigate physical life from the perspective of the ultimate ' truth reality ''. Physical life is just so much stranger than hyperspace. héhé. Definitivly, i'll have to try it again, but a proper amount for a breakthrough. I know that it can be alot stronger and that i will be just fine 10 minutes after smoking. I had breakthough with mushrooms at very high dose with the setting of silent darkness, laying on a bed, eyes closed. So it cant be that different with DMT, i kind of feel that it's very much alike. Only, smoked DMT is rapid in it's action and feels like the upper peak of an insane amount of psylocibin. héhé!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DMTripper
#2 Posted : 7/12/2007 1:10:17 AM

John Murdoch IV

[quote:264a47b7e6="fredyjenkins"] I told myself '' hu hu never again '', '' what the fuck am i doing to me '', '' please, no entity contact this time''. But at the same time, having done lots of trips before, i said to myslef '' i'll emerge of this fine, i have to pay attention NOW, i'm doing this for a purpose. [/quote:264a47b7e6] I know this guy that had just the same experience and thoughts on his way up on his first DMT trip. He was so thinking like "Why the fuck am I doing this to myself". And also thinking that it was for a purpose and like he needed to do it. He was meant too! And actually on his second trip he felt like the DMT had tricked him to smoke it again. But then that trip became the most amazing thing he ever experienced. A very positive experience and contact with a shiva like entity that was swirling around him doing these amazing things and showing him some mandala pattern that was moving and swirling in impossible ways made of the most intense and beautiful colors he had ever seen. And then the trip just became more intense and just kind of dissolved into this white light energy. And he took part of that energy with him back to this reality when he came back. Then his third trip was a painful disaster Razz Anxiety torture and............. just bad shit Sad But he's going again soon Smile But it's weird how you forget the trip quite fast afterwards but then parts of it can come back to you weeks or months later. It's like it takes your mind a long time to integrate the experience into this reality.
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

fredyjenkins
#3 Posted : 7/12/2007 3:03:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:14a67c5e4f]Then his third trip was a painful disaster Anxiety torture and............. just bad shit But he's going again soon [/quote:14a67c5e4f] What was the trip?

Garulfo
#4 Posted : 7/12/2007 1:13:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, what was the trip ? SWIM also had recently a fuckin' INSANE bad trip and can remember almost nothing about it, nor find words to describe it... just pure terror of madness Shocked . Since then he is quite scared to breakthrough again. DMT is indeed strong stuff Pleased

psilocybin
#5 Posted : 7/12/2007 2:52:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

There's always good with the bad, matter a fact I've taken much more from the rough ones.I enjoy the dark aspects of DMT it gives me something to work through which feels a bit more rewarding in the end.

DMTripper
#6 Posted : 7/12/2007 10:14:58 PM

John Murdoch IV

[quote:0b0a2ab177="Garulfo"]Yes, what was the trip ? SWIM also had recently a fuckin' INSANE bad trip and can remember almost nothing about it, nor find words to describe it... [/quote:0b0a2ab177] That was the trip. It wasn't really terror or madness, it was just pain and something indescribable. If I try it was like the feeling of suffocating but multiplied and just trying not to loose my soul somewhere in a river of nasty syrupy worms or snakes or something. I can't remember it clearly. I just felt like shit and miserable afterwards. And sad because I wasn't sure I would ever be able to do this again. But fuck it, I'm jumping again some day. I wont give up so easily Razz hehe I've had some trips of terror using shrooms but that's different and I've always been able to learn or benefit in some way from it. But this DMT shit was just too much and bizarre to do anything with it.
โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“โ€“

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!